Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:57 pm

El Gunner wrote:I can't wait for Oberyn's brother tbh, if he is as half as badass as The Viper then I'm satisfied.

You don't know anything about Doran Martell, do you? Laughing

who can compare to the goat Viper :bow:  Probably the greatest character ever.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Nah man lol, don't know shit about him. All I do is watch the show and read this thread. Y'all might have talked about him before, but I don't remember.

If you are talking GoT, then yes Viper is the best.
But all time tv history?
Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Dexter-72
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Brah RG you pos. Did you edit my post? rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:21 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/495759673786896384/jT5trfnX.jpeg

It's not even a competition really. By far the most interesting, deepest, third dimensional TV character ever.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Tyrion >>> The Viper and anyoen else in history of the world.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Brah RG you pos. Did you edit my post? rofl

aye

too much giveaway
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:46 pm

BC is right. It's not even a competition. Omar > all. Goat character stay the goat.

Now that this question was settled to everyones satisfaction we can leave this discussion behind us :coffee: and go back to discussing the awesome Neutral teasers.
I know a teaser isn't a trailer but those teasers were.... useless? Is the last part of this 30second video even really a teaser? It's old stuff. A crucified kid, Oberyn before the fight, Arya waterdancing for a split second..
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah only a couple of new "visions".

Cersei angry stare, Sansa, Jon Snow with that NW bro, Arya on a boat, that shot from north of the wall and that last vision.

Still better than nothing and there will be more.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Brah RG you pos. Did you edit my post? rofl

aye

too much giveaway
Mah n. Book readers need to calm their tits and stop posting any kind of speculation/hints to us non book readers ffs.

Good thing we have prime watcher Real of house Gunner keeping an eye over this thread Molenation
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:14 am

HBO at this time releases a Year Ender Promo which usually contains about 5-6 new GOT scenes.

I hope they don't troll us by showing the scenes we already have seen from "The Sight".
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:43 am

cbb with teasers and trailers that much really, roll on April :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:57 am

urbaNRoots wrote:HBO at this time releases a Year Ender Promo which usually contains about 5-6 new GOT scenes.

I hope they don't troll us by showing the scenes we already have seen from "The Sight".

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Goat soundtrack imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Yohan 'Do you know similar shows to Breaking Bad and Prison Break?' Modric, watches Game of Thrones?

Bah gawd Proud

Also new Cersei, Jon, Arya, Tyrion scenes :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:37 pm

No future scenes for True Detective. Pissed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Has there been any news on what the main story next season will be? Hopefully it's Daenerys finally getting to King's Landing, destroying everything there and eventually ruling. Problem is with Tywin dying she'll only be up against Cersei.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Well Daenerys said in S4 that she wants to stay in Meereen and rule there. She doesn't plan to move to Westeros even now that Daario has captured a bunch of ships for her Mad

Cersei should be interesting because she has no one oppose her, she's pretty much Queen. Tywin, Joffrey and Tyrion are either dead or exiled so she'll be alone to rule for once - just like she wants! Oh and King Tommen I Baratheon Molenation but he plays with kitties.

Only major news we have is that Dorne and House Martell will be a new location and will be heavily involved in S5 on top of everything else.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Daenerys is by far my favourite character and so is her plot. She actually has a journey, unlike the others. Robb wanted to avenge his fathers death, yet he accomplished absolutely nothing for 2 seasons and randomly got killed. What I didn't like though was her treatment of Jorah. He's been beside her since the start and she just discards him like he's nothing. Was hoping she would at least hear him out and give him another chance. Though I guess the decision makes sense though, since it stays consistent to her ever growing confidence.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Yeah I agree that she has had a very interesting storyline so far (except for Qarth imo) but I wouldn't say Robb has accomplished nothing in the story, maybe for his house he hasn't but plotwise his character has - winning battles ≠ successful king/queen and Robb proved that. Robb fought seasoned commanders like Tywin Lannister won every battle he fought in and could only be killed in a wedding by treachery. So King Robb - The Young Wolf - RIP brah Proud Molenation

Dany so far has also won every battle, has proved to be cunning and a respectable commander but she's yet to show if she can rule (she says herself "How can I rule 7 Kingdoms if I can't rule a City") so Meereen shoud be a big test for her and maybe we can have an idea about how she would rule in Westeros based on her time in Meereen.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am

Guys, get the new GoT game. Its more of a cinematic experience with decision making, but bah gawd it will leave you at the edge of your seat. The voice actors are from the show too, and the story is gripping. It'll sate your GoT hunger for the time being :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 am

TellTale is legit mate. You should try out TWD. It's much better than the series. Still need to pick up S2.

Will Get Got when every episode is out for S1.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Just watched The Mountain and the Viper again. Smile Sad

Ellaria: "You're going to fight that?" Shocked
Oberyn: "I'm going to kill that." Cool

FFS miss that badass, miss GoT Crying or Very sad
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 pm

"Tell your father I'm here, and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts" *enter intimidating background music*

"Say it! You raped her!!!! You murdered her!!!!!! You killed her children!!!!!! ELIA MARTELL! SAY HER NAME!"

Oberyn mf Martell, The Red Viper, Prince of Dorne and poisoner of Tywin Lannisters (I hope atleast) Molenation
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Man, can't wait for the new season. I love it when we all speculate and theorize what's about to come only to expect something completely out of the blue Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Can't wait for Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi's portrayal as Oberyn's brother.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 pm

looooooooooooooooooooool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next