Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Think I saw something about PSG's lawyers trying to fix the FFP problem, plus Di Maria wants to join them. The loan thing was an alternative.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by teamanarchy Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I called this ages ago... Team anarchy the soothsayer
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Think I saw something about PSG's lawyers trying to fix the FFP problem, plus Di Maria wants to join them. The loan thing was an alternative.

On what grounds can they open a legal case?
Firstly, UEFA is a supranational body (making legal procedure complicated). Secondly, UEFA aren't breaking any laws...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Thing is PSG and Uefa came to a decision together on their penalty. It wasn't like Barca's case for ex were Barca were slapped with a transfer ban so Barca were able to appeal that. City took a very long time to agree with Uefa on the conditions but PSG accepted it straight away. So I don't understand what there is to fix when they were present when the decision was made
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

If Pepe gets sold this summer, Real Madrid are ready to make an offer for Benatia, according to Il Tiempo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Keylor Navas won't return to Levante for pre-season and will fly straight to Madrid to be presented, according to COPE.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:38 am

Real Madrid could make the signing of Keylor Navas official today, according to AS. He would then undergo a medical tomorrow and be presented.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Jorg Neubauer, the agent of German World Cup winner Sami Khedira has made clear that his client will remain with Real Madrid, stating that the two sides are in contract renewal talks.

According to Spanish sports daily, Marca, Khedira has refused to acknowledge any offers while he enjoys his holiday following his triumph in Brazil with his agent admitting two weeks ago that they are in contract renewal talks.

With one year remaining on his current contract, Khedira has personally requested Neubauer begin contract renewal talks with Los Blancos, as he has given staying at Real Madrid first priority.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/118581/sami-khedira-to-remain-at-real-madrid/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:55 am

New Real Madrid signing James Rodriguez is hoping that his fellow Colombian Radamel Falcao joins him at the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

The 23-year-old old attacking midfielder enjoyed a stellar World Cup as his side reached the quarter-finals, claiming the Golden Boot and earning a move to the Spanish capital in the process.

The European champions have also been linked with a move for Falcao, whom James played alongside at both Monaco and Porto, and the young playmaker hopes to be reunited with the former Atletico Madrid forward before the start of the new season.

"I'm sure he can play here," James told AS. "But I'm not the one who decides whether or not he goes. It's up to the president (Florentino Perez).

"But he could come here because he was the quality and attitude of a winner.

"I've played with him for four years, we were only apart when he left for Atletico. He has a winning mentality and that's what he had at Madrid. Hopefully he comes here."

James joined Madrid for a sum of €80 million but the 23-year-old is not taking his place in Carlo Ancelotti's first XI for granted.

"First, I have to train well to be among the XI," he insisted. "Almost all of the others have been together for three or four years.

"I have to respect them and come in little by little and when I get opportunities, show a high level. I'm happy because a dream is being fulfilled.

"Hopefully, everything goes well, I'm very excited and looking forward. I want to win titles with this great club.

"Since I found out that Madrid wanted me, I did everything in my power to go. It's big and it means that you have to be at a very high level."

James also admitted that he was not happy with the added media attention that has been forced upon him since his move to the Bernabeu.

"I don't like it at all," he confessed. "Leaving home and having the cameras all over you ... There's nothing better than going out and being calm. But I'm not at a point where I can do that.

"I understand and know how to handle it. I'm at a big club for the media."

Finally, Falcao urged his Colombia team-mates to try to persuade coach Jose Pekerman to remain in charge of the national team, despite reported interest from the Argentine FA.

"We all have to force Jose to stay," he declared. "He changed everything in our team for the better. He made good changes.

"If he doesn't continue, it will be sad and there will be a high barrier for his successor."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/07/31/4994494/james-i-hope-winner-falcao-joins-madrid

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Keylor Navas has delayed his Real Madrid move to next Monday, hoping Real Madrid have sold one of their goalkeepers by then, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Diego is reconsidering his future at Real Madrid after realizing that Ancelotti has chosen Iker as starting GK. (Via @JLSanchez78)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Diego Lopez will leave Real Madrid this summer, according to La Sexta.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:07 am

Just in case Khedira leaves, Real Madrid have targeted Luis Gustavo and business is underway with both the player and VfL Wolfsburg, according to El Confidencial.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Real Madrid are look for a right back and De Sciglio is Ancelotti's preferred choice, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:55 pm

we are never going to stop getting linked to him are we. Almost like the love story between Barca and Agger
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Falcao's move to Real Madrid is almost done, Real Madrid just want to make sure he's fully recovered from his injury, according to L'Equipe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Diego Lopez is close to signing for Monaco, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Also apparently the club aren't keen to pay him a €12m severence package he's due for breaking his contract, according to AS. Player and agent are refusing to negotiate and are demanding the compensation for the 3 years left on his contract. He earns €2.1m a year and including taxes the package would be around €12m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Levante want to replace Keylor Navas with Jesus Fernandez, according to Cadena SER.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 am

Real Madrid are willing to listen to offers for Alonso, they are concerned about his physical condition, according to El Confidencial.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Karim Benzema signs contract extension at Real Madrid until 2019.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm

you mad bro's?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Tied down contractually for 5 more years thus ensuring whoever wanna buy him gonna have to really hand over that hot cash. Then there is the small matter of being a very good forward plying his trade at the club.

So essentially,
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 H27F1439C
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

AC Milan have reached an agreement with Real Madrid for Diego Lopez and now his agent is in Italy to close the deal, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 am

Lopez will sign a 4 year contract with AC Milan and will undergo a medical on Monday, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Yepp can see this move happening before the supercup. Someone is going to be left out if all three of them are available otherwise and they are all too good for that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next