Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 QkfguDa

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:13 am

Is it official?
I don't know if the club will announce his signing or not on the website like they do for first team signings.

Would he join the youth team? He is a Norwegian international so..
Would be interesting to see him in the first team & come on every now and then.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 am

Well, he was in Madrid with RM officials (according to Marca, take that as you will) but I'm extremely sure that was fan made. The club has never to my knowledge did official naming of jerseys without actually making the signing official.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:14 am

wouldn't his name be spelt with the proper lettering Ødegaard if it was a official club presentation jersey?
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 am

B-Mac wrote:wouldn't his name be spelt with the proper lettering Ødegaard if it was a official club presentation jersey?

I'd think so. That spelling makes my insides hurt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Real Madrid are swooping for Ajax prospect Mink Peeters.

The 16 year-old Dutch striker is already training with Real ahead of formally signing in January.

A few months ago Real switched up their youth scouting policy, deciding to place the priority on looking overseas for young players with the talent to break into the first-team squad in the not-too-distant future.

Marca says Real have put together a transfer budget of €10 million to bring the best of the world's young players to their academy.

A left-footed attacking midfielder/support forward who can also play on the wing, Peeters is known for his trickery on the ball and technique.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:45 pm

A statement released on Friday said: "Real Madrid and Cruzeiro have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Lucas Silva, who has signed for the club until June 30, 2020.

"The player will be presented on Monday, January 26, at 13:00CET at the Santiago Bernabeu, after undergoing a medical examination.

"Later, Lucas Silva will go out on to the turf of the Bernabeu with the shirt of Real Madrid and meet the media in the press room."

Expecting to see some Illara news any day now
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Cyborg wrote:
Real Madrid are swooping for Ajax prospect Mink Peeters.

The 16 year-old Dutch striker is already training with Real ahead of formally signing in January.

A few months ago Real switched up their youth scouting policy, deciding to place the priority on looking overseas for young players with the talent to break into the first-team squad in the not-too-distant future.

Marca says Real have put together a transfer budget of €10 million to bring the best of the world's young players to their academy.

A left-footed attacking midfielder/support forward who can also play on the wing, Peeters is known for his trickery on the ball and technique.

any word on Mink Peeters?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Broke his collarbone last week for juvenil A.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Does anybody else think there's a veiled liaison between our club's recent mini-signing spree and FIFA's decision to investigate our youth transfer history? Are we hiding something?

At first, I was a little worried we may have done something fishy. But the more I thought about it, the more I got relaxed.
If we truly had done something illegal, we wouldn't have signed Odegaard and Silva to strengthen the squad before the inevitable ban settles in. We would've signed two, possibly three, big names like Pogba and De Gea.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 03, 2015 10:46 pm

So, who do you want this summer, in and out ?

In : DDG, Danilo, Gaya, Verratti, Paco Alcacer
Out : Keylor, Coentrao, Khedira, Illarra, Chicharito

The squad would look like this

DDG, Iker
Danilo, Carvajal, Arbeloa
Ramos,Varane,Pepe, Nacho
Marcelo,Gaya(Arbeloa)
Kroos,Modric,Verratti, L.Silva
James,Isco,Bale(Jese)
Cristiano,Benzema,Paco,Jese
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 05, 2015 10:31 pm

Valkyrja wrote:So, who do you want this summer, in and out ?

In : DDG, Danilo, Gaya, Verratti, Paco Alcacer
Out : Keylor, Coentrao, Khedira, Illarra, Chicharito

The squad would look like this

DDG, Iker
Danilo, Carvajal, Arbeloa
Ramos,Varane,Pepe, Nacho
Marcelo,Gaya(Arbeloa)
Kroos,Modric,Verratti, L.Silva
James,Isco,Bale(Jese)
Cristiano,Benzema,Paco,Jese

SELL BALE Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Fri May 08, 2015 8:43 pm

If something doesn't change I definitely want Bale out of the team. He's been so terrible for pretty much this entire season. I love the guy as a person and his first season was good but I think my patience is finally wearing thin. I'd like to see us go after Hazard,either this year on in the next 1-2 years.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 11, 2015 8:46 pm

we have to stay within financial fair play.

if we are to sign de gea or pogba or veratti or all these names that are being bandied about.

Madrid sold ozil two seasons, then sold di maria last season. who will Madrid sell this summer?

I choose bale, if manu are offering in excess of 100 mil.

but I feel that it will be isco , varane and maybe even jese being sold.

same florentino. why do we act surprised when he does it.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Cyborg wrote:we have to stay within financial fair play.

if we are to sign de gea or pogba or veratti or all these names that are being bandied about.

Madrid sold ozil two seasons, then sold di maria last season. who will Madrid sell this summer?

I choose bale, if manu are offering in excess of 100 mil.

but I feel that it will be isco , varane and maybe even jese being sold.

same florentino. why do we act surprised when he does it.

keep bale, we'll take Varane and Isco Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 am

cyborg you clearly want bale to stay
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 12, 2015 3:24 am

Any news about a new LB? Coentrao seems to be leaving also
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 7:40 pm

If he leaves then I can see Madrid trying for someone like Gaya
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 am

I thought Madrid were after Gaya?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

2015/2016

starting eleven: de gea, danilo, varane, ramos, marcelo, casemiro, kroos, isco, james, cristiano, benzema

subs: pacheco, morata, cheryshev, lucas silva, baba rahman, modric, asensio, pepe

coach: Zidane or Lopetegui

very feasible squad. no unrealistic transfer moves
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Cyborg wrote:2015/2016

starting eleven: de gea, danilo, varane, ramos, marcelo, casemiro, kroos, isco, james, cristiano, benzema

subs: pacheco, morata, cheryshev, lucas silva, baba rahman, modric, asensio, pepe

Modrić as a sub,seriously? And we wouldn't pay and most importantly, Morata wouldn't come back just to be a sub. He's a starter at Juventus and he can win silverware every year.

Last edited by maxyz on Mon May 18, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 14, 2015 11:46 pm

maxyz wrote:
Cyborg wrote:2015/2016

Modrić as a sub,seriously? And we wouldn't pay and most importantly, Morata wouldn't come back just to be a sub. He's a started at Juventus and he can win silverware every year.

modric for isco or vice versa. i took into account age.

i thought the same about morata, he is may not want to return but it is the clubs decision
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri May 15, 2015 12:05 am

even if morata returns there's no guarantee he'll play (honestly i doubt he'll return)....little history lesson for the newer fans, florentino was desperate to get rid of morientes (lazio, spurs, even barcelona were linked) , the knockout at monaco happened (mori was a lot more vocal than morata, he celebrated happily and even at the end of the second leg, whilst walking to the dug out gave a "yeah" at the camera). he returned (most people forget that) and played in a ucl qualifying game (we finished 4th the previous year), came off the bench and scored to help us into the group stage...he sat on the bench thereafter, owen got signed and he left to liverpool on loan...i doubt morata will see the minutes he's seeing at juve should he return, besides as maxyz points out, he'll prolly see silverware there on a consistent basis
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 15, 2015 12:12 am

There's no way in the world that Morata would play over Benzema... like ever.  So he would have to languish on the bench.  Why would he do that?  He is a starter at Juve and has a good thing going.

Besides, the CF at Madrid is more of a playmaker than a scorer with both Bale and CR on the team.  Morata is not a playmaker in any sense of the world.  Like Chicha, he would do fine against the lesser teams and mostly be invisible against the better teams...  not a knock on their talent; but there's a clear pecking order when it comes to who gets the scoring chances.  1 is Ronaldo, 2 is Bale and 3 is CF. When the chances are fewer, the CF needs to do other things to exist on the pitch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 15, 2015 9:10 am

thats why i suggested a young talented striker instead. there are dozens of belgium strikers who havent made their mark, but i have my eyes on embolo, looks great in youtube. Laughing

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 15, 2015 11:44 am

mmm, we need more attacking talent, so i want to know what you guys think about say, nabil fakir, felipe anderson as wingers even though fakir is like an AM.

Also a striker, lazaratti and emoblo, who has higher potential and overall package as CF of real madrid.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next