Casciavit
Red Alert
iftikhar
urbaNRoots
S
73 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 6 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeh he would, but throughout the summer we haven't desperately wanted him. Now that there's a few days left and he's pretty much up for sale, we might be more serious imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 6 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:15 am

mt stop it, zeal,hala and val why do you guys think perez cares if you consider benzema a madrid legend or not? especially if you guys think higs and marcelo are more legends rofl, if his number puts him in top 5 by the end of his career he has earned the right, again stop talking about benzema its makes you all look stupid Smile

also agreed with nick negredo is an above average cf, his shooting technique is brilliant and has a decent touch too, a great option to have off the bench and even start if necessary but cr and bale indeed needs to improve their delivery when negredo is on the pitch tho
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 am

I think falcao is a great player but people overrate certain parts of his ability. He's a great striker. absolute menace. But as a link up player and quick thinker.. id disagree. Gonna have to go with sport and chad here; theres no way falcao fits cr and bale better then benz
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:30 am

I agree falcao is getting made out to be some god recently but

this whole thing that he is a poacher or can't build up plays is dumb did you guys easily forget that diego costa goal against you guys in the copa de rey final?

not the first and last time he's done that
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:14 am

Giggity5313 wrote:I think falcao is a great player but people overrate certain parts of his ability. He's a great striker. absolute menace. But as a link up player and quick thinker.. id disagree. Gonna have to go with sport and chad here; theres no way falcao fits cr and bale better then benz

I agree. The only better fit for Cr and Bale was Lewa.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

Maybe the Reus rumors make sense in that case hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:14 am

The best fit is Ibra actually.... but he's not available.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

Zealous wrote:Maybe the Reus rumors make sense in that case hmm

makes sense for who?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:20 am

For us damn it.

As for Zlatan I adore the guy but I don't think he would be a great fit in terms of team chemistry.

For all the sh*t I give Benzema one thing I can't deny is that he's a good teammate.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Zlatan's creative ability, hold-up play, and finishing are a near perfect complement for Ronaldo and Bale on the field. Obviously he could chip in with goals, but his technical ability and vision are often overlooked. These are the qualities that match this fantasy triumvirate such a mouth-watering prospect. Any of the three can create, any of the three can make defenders look silly, and any of the three can convert any chance.

Negredo looks like a striker that could do a job for Real. His hold-up play is really quite excellent. However, his vision and ability with his feet are well below the level of Benz (and certainly Ibra). He would be able to hold-up play and divert attention from Real's stellar wingers, but I can't see him creating much for either Ronaldo or Bale. Neither can I see Ronaldo or Bale providing the type of service that Negredo thrives upon.

Getting back to the topic of this thread, I'm not at all certain that Falcao would be a great fit with their current squad either. As some have said, Falcao is often mis-labeled (in my opinion) as the best striker in the world. Instead, he should be labeled the best finisher in the world at the moment. His conversion is absolutely incredible. However, he's not necessarily the best in his position. This thread alone proves that different squads require different things from their striker. For example, Luis Suarez and Ibrahimovic both have very different styles to Falcao, and any of the three can be considered the best striker in the world on their day. However, I'm not sure that Falcao's skill-set is the most complementary to Real's squad.

Now, the major caveat in this assessment is the addition of James Rodriguez. LAst season's 4-3-3 was very reliant on Benzema's ability to drop deep and create for the two wide players. Real's 4-2-3-1 for this season, with a true #10, is far more suited to a more direct, poacher of a striker. With this in mind, Falcao or Negredo might fit better into this season's set-up than at first thought.

donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

As predicted,

Di marzio wrote:Falcao isn’t starting for Monaco today against Lille, his exclusion from the lineup feels like a farewell. Coach Jardim didn’t pick thee Colombian striker, Falcao is getting closer to completing his transfer to Manchester City. The negotiation between the clubs is in the advanced stages, the Citizens are ready to close the deal. Falcao is ready for his move to the Premier League.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Unbelievable.

Aguero-Falcao shouldn't be allowed

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Wow, City came in out of nowhere lol dat goat SA duo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Can't believe he's on the verge of joining City. Surely Real Madrid can make a last minute attempt to get him?

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Is the Gatorade image going around Twitter real?

It says Congrats to Falaco to RM

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 6 409EF8DBBBC342AB9B5B9B514F520BC1
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 6 BwTWV6xIUAEeGY8
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 pm

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Shocked must be photoshop wtf

Selling DiMaria against his will the buys Falcao against his will rofl Perez is going insane
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm

lol wtf. its not onhis twitter anymore
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:45 pm

alot of news are reporting it too, they said he deleted it right away
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:48 pm

It was taken down 10 seconds later apparently. Unless his account has been hacked, he is definitely coming to us. Perez just needs time to inform Carlo Laughing

I knew Perez had something up his sleeve, every year he sells a crowd favourite only to buy a galacticos and everyone are happy bunnies bar the coach, then come CL we win it and he is like "I told you to trust me, now Modric find yourself a team I wanna buy the next big thing" Laughing Sometimes I think he treats our team like retail therapy lol

Here is a screenshot of the tweet:

Spoiler:

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Doubt it was a hack
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:51 pm

what's that supposed to mean hala.. "here is a photoshop of the tweet"

rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 pm

easy you get one of his tweets (aka an image of a random tweet) and change it to say whatever :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Radamel Falcao claims Real Madrid tweet a 'photo montage'

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28999993
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 am

Vidal tweeted yesterday "Red Devils here I come", but deleted it seconds later.
For anyone who doesn't believe this, look here's a photoshop of the tweet:

Spoiler:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next