El Gunner
Art Morte
Rev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
28 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline

Post by futbol Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 pm

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/0cc1gbgmhe2xgijlbuh_3a/Show/Team-Focus-Palaces-Positive-Attacking-Approach-Under-Pardew

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 4 2015%2f3%2fPalace3

Bah gawd

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 am

Today's matchday has huge potential for Sir Pardew, symbolically but also points wise, because
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Also I just now decided that Pardew will get an extra point for every week (or half week etc , i.e every matchday) Crystal Palace spend ahead of Newcastle in the table, a scenario which is expected to occur in 2 matchdays at the latest, and earliest.

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:38 pm

"Crystal Palace going above Newcastle United. They were 10 points behind #nufc when Pardew took over at turn of the year."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Yep, the Sir has done it. He's overtaken Newcastle with his new and eternal love Crystal Castle.

When Newcastle Utd's board decided to cash in on their much sought-after managerial gem at the very beginning of this year, Newcastle were 10th, on 27 points after 20 games played, while Crystal Castle were with one foot stepping into the abyss, 18th on a relegaton spot, with meager 17 points.

SAP managed to more than double that point tally in half of the games, and Crystal Castle now accordingly sit ahead of Newcastle, with 36 points and 35 points respectively.

That means, while Sir Alan led Newcastle to a respectable 1.35 points per game, the hapless club from the Northwest since have staggered along with miserable 0.8 points per game.

As opposed to Crystal Palace, who under Pardew's inspired leadership improved their poor 0.85 ppg average to an international form 1.9 ppg.

This immense achievement of Sir Pardew cannot be appreciated enough, that's why I'll honour it, as announced, with an extra point per matchday while Crystal Chateau sit atop of Newshack.

Sir Alan Pardew 10 - 3,5 Newcastle United
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:"Crystal Palace going above Newcastle United. They were 10 points behind #nufc when Pardew took over at turn of the year."

This is just :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 pm

In fairness to Mole, Best comparison will be next year when Newcastle get a new manager and Pardew build the team in his own image
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Don't really care, he was shite for us and had one of the worst records in fact the worst record of any PL manager if you don't include part timers.

Nothing will change that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:46 am

I agree, Pardew wasn't good enough if you wanted to progress from a top half team and fight for a European spot. But he's been a scapegoat. Nothing will change until your upper management is gone. lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:42 am

Red Alert wrote:I agree, Pardew wasn't good enough if you wanted to progress from a top half team and fight for a European spot. But he's been a scapegoat. Nothing will change until your upper management is gone. lol

Not really and i have explained many times over why that is, it wasn't just he wasn't good enough for European spots over his last 40 games he managed 36 points Laughing I think we were well within our rights to expect more.

I don't expect a massive amount to change but i have repeatedly explained why i wanted it gone and it wasn't just results. Unless we have the worst management in the history of pro sports i'm confident we'll at least have a competent replacement.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:12 am

One of the biggest problems in the Prem comes from teams who give long contracts to managers who they hired mid season and did ok. Because most of them aren't suited to be managers long term. Personally I don't know what pardews current contract is but if I was CP I wouldn't hand him an extension based on what he's done.

Saving a team from relegation or even just boosting them after a rough first half is a totally different skill. I see Pardew as more of a Tony Pulis type than one you want around to help build a team. Obviously Newcastle wants a future and a manager that can bring a consistent style and sustained winning. Pardew in my opinion isn't capable of that so a club like Newcastle shouldn't be bothered by what he does. Tbh I fee like most people on here praising Padrew and looking at newcastles results as evidence of anything are just either trolling mole or don't understand why Newcastle fans had every right to be fed up with him and would want someone better

What newcastle should be focused on is finding someone they believe in that can help build long term and will help attract players and create a positive environment that the players they do bring in won't want to leave. So palace can have Pardew. They'll give him a lot of money and sack him in a year and a half when they are in the shitter because his rah rah I'm an egomaniac tactics wear off and stop effecting players
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:10 am

Newcastle are shite tbh. Bigger and deeper rooted problems than just the wrong manager.
Pardew doe Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:Newcastle are shite tbh. Bigger and deeper rooted problems than just the wrong manager.
Pardew doe Proud

No one said otherwise but it's hilarious that people cannot able themselves to conflict the two from the other.

Almost everything wrong with Newcastle during Pardew's tenure was on him.

Was it ownerships fault that he sold our best players because they couldn't jump high enough? Was it ownerships fault that he consistently made players worse and hardly developed them at all? Was it ownerships fault that he was insanely negative and played the worst football in the league? Was it ownerships fault that he has one of the worst records for us in PL history despite having the 3rd best squad in that time span?

Yes the owner is bad we get that, but it is possible to be shit at your job and not be absolved of all blame because your owner is crap.... a good manager wouldn't have allowed all these FOOTBALL decisions to happen and none of it has anything to do with the owner.

Besides it's not like we are the only place he struggled Laughing he's been shite at everyplace he's been and every single set of fans for each club hate his guts.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Besides it's not like we are the only place he struggled Laughing he's been shite at everyplace he's been and every single set of fans for each club hate his guts.

izzy pls confirm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Sir Alan Pardew 12 - 3,5 Newcastle United

Don't know how much longer I can keep this shtick up, as I'm starting to get physically disgusted by the sheer luck of this absolute moronic pos.
Next time I'll have to add points to his name I fear I might throw up No
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Yeah, I want to make some witty post to troll Mole, but it's getting out of hand now. Pardew, you can stop now. Srs. Neutral

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Hans, we don't care how you feel or if you throw up. But if you stop updating this beautiful thread, I'll tell CBarca to permaban you No
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 pm

ok. so I splashed some cold water in my face, slapped myself a couple of times and told my mirror image that you can do this.

I'm good now. Good to go again.

Sir Pardiola :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:33 pm

ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Unbelievable. Doesn't even look like the sorry ass bunch from the first half of the season.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Is this the real life? Laughing

I have long drank the mole pardewhate Kool aid but now I am starting to re assess my views on pardiola
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Moal massively deceived the whole of GL ffs

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:55 pm

lmao

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Inspiring Bolasie to score a hat-trick. A player who, today, scored more goals in one game than he's gotten in the last TWO SEASONS at Crystal Palace
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Great man management
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Lex wrote:Inspiring Bolasie to score a hat-trick. A player who, today, scored more goals in one game than he's gotten in the last TWO SEASONS at Crystal Palace

Fußball wrote:http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/0cc1gbgmhe2xgijlbuh_3a/Show/Team-Focus-Palaces-Positive-Attacking-Approach-Under-Pardew

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 4 2015%2f3%2fPalace3

Bah gawd

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Pardew: No disrespect to Sunderland, but the scoreline slightly flatters them, I thought.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next