Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 6:28 am

CR7-----Bacca/Immobile-----Suso/Cerci/Honda/SES/Menez/idgaf

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 6:33 am

Nah, 4-4-2 for sure.

C. Ronaldo---Ibrahimovic
El Shaarawy----Montolivo---Khedira---Allegri

Imo :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 6:35 am

-1 for Khedira
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Di Marzio: Milan after Mandzukic, Kondogbia and Gundogan. Alternatives: Jackson Martinez, Xhaka, Baselli and Kucka
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Di Marzio: Milan after Mandzukic, Kondogbia and Gundogan. Alternatives: Jackson Martinez, Xhaka, Baselli and Kucka

XHAKA PLEASE
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Death, taxes and Kucka links Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm

ES your sig rofl rofl rofl

Also as usual, before the summer window starts, we aim high in selecting targets. Can't wait for our standards to drop steadily throughout July and August. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 4:28 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Death, taxes and Kucka links Laughing

That we continue to be linked to him even after he lost his place in Genoa's starting eleven says it all about our scouts. Laughing Got to give them credit for sticking to their guns I guess. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

dostoevsky wrote:ES your sig rofl rofl rofl

Also as usual, before the summer window starts, we aim high in selecting targets. Can't wait for our standards to drop steadily throughout July and August. Laughing

So true Laughing

2006: De Rossi, Sneijder, Kompany and Marcelo
2007: Motta, Milito, Ballack, Klose (I think? Not sure iirc)
2008: Villa, Drogba, Schweini, Arshavin
2008: Robben, Ivanovic, can't remember any other big names
2010: Srna, Suarez, Kagawa, Poldi
2011: Hamsik, Ganso, Alcantara, Pastore
2012: Hulk, JoJo, Rossi, RvP, Witsel
2013: Sahin, Lamela, Papadopoulos, Dede
2014: Eriksen, Iturbe, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 24, 2015 9:06 pm

You forgot the annual Fabregas links rofl

Also it appears possible that Pazzini will stay at Milan. I think we can do better even for a back-up but the priority should be acquiring and determining our first choice striker. If we make good choices elsewhere, the identity of our reserve becomes less important.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 25, 2015 6:23 am

It would be nice to keep him if only to maintain Pazzolivo as a thing. Proud

He really has been a shadow of his former self since his injury however. He proved to be an incredibly useful impact substitute alongside Balo two seasons ago even when not necessarily scoring but he's been relatively poor this season even in terms of his general play. If he could turn out performances such as against Torino today on a regular basis he'd be more than fine as a back up but I fear that's unlikely.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Rami: "If Inzaghi stays at Milan, then I will leave. I want more playing time.
If I want to join Lyon? Why not?"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 27, 2015 4:50 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.

Let's give him a medal.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 27, 2015 5:11 am

He's a good backup option, and his injury destroyed him. I'm sure if he can get some gametime early in the season, (mind you, Inzaghi didn't really start using him until the 2nd half of the season) he can be an effective backup option
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 27, 2015 8:12 am

Forza wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.

Let's give him a medal.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 27, 2015 8:25 am

El Shaarawy wrote:He's a good backup option, and his injury destroyed him. I'm sure if he can get some gametime early in the season, (mind you, Inzaghi didn't really start using him until the 2nd half of the season) he can be an effective backup option

Quite past his best i am afraid. His injury really set him back and given all the time he has had , nope , he didn't seem able / can't get back to that 12-13 level we benefited from . And we can't afford nor should we opt to give him moar playing time next season. Out of all current forwards and potential new ones , watching more of Pazzini makes me upset just thinking about it.

Good backup to have? Maybe . Worth it , yet again? I don't think so . I think he should go to a team that will use him 100% , he's not trying to make a name anymore. Hell i'd have Niang back as a backup than Pazzini. A few good games in an entire bad season ain't going to change my mind. Especially when his few positive moments where at a time when the season was done and dusted .

In any case , if we trully aspire to become competitive again , imho Pazzini won't help us so much at that , personally i don't think he can anymore . His missed goals were almost every single 100% on him . It's not like bad service or bad luck and what not , it was him that was the problem. Away from the box , well he works hard , but that should be a given. As far as play goes , all he does is try to win fouls , some in pretty lame situations. And finally , his ... not sure how to put it. His overall 'technique' as a player , i wouldn't say he's needed. He can be usefull though , that i won't deny.

If our design is sneaking in between 3rd and 6th , well yeah , Pazzini can prove usefull. But that's about it , i don't think Pazzini has it in him to trully be an important player for Milan anymore. In 12-13 , he may not have been 11 material all season , but he was very important. Will we ever see him be that again? I seriously doubt that , so i would preffer if he just left. Having said all that , i wouldn't mind him to stay , but i think it would be the wrong decision.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 am

Fair enough, i wouldn't be opposed if we got someone else in his stead. But i wouldn't be opposed if he's kept as a back up option as well. We need an out and out striker this summer though, that remains clear.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 am

Forza wrote:

Let's give him a medal.

In recognition of his service to the nearly scoring battalion agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 27, 2015 10:33 am

Hope you get relegated next season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 10:36 am

So do i hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Yeah I have to disagree. Pazzini should leave, he's past it. Most of the time when he's on the pitch hes complaining to the referee.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 7:50 pm

next season onwards, I expect Milan to go upwards. Fan seriously are pissed, and I am pretty sure if Milan dont buy players and start winning major sponsors will leave.

I actually thought galliani should have been fired by now, but i think that galliani has kept himself so secured according to some news, that to get rid of him will cost milan in excess of multimillions.

anyway, back to market. Lets hope we get serious talented and champion players. sick and tired of free agents and talentless glory-hunting greedy players.

and just because player is young will not do. i mean we are going for players like baselli ... i have absolutely seen nothing special in him.

if milan wants to go for young italian talents... why cant we get linked with players like insigne, or we even have mastour.

anyway lets see how serious our club is this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed May 27, 2015 10:26 pm

I dont think we can go downwards anymore, sponsors will start leaving and Berlusconi would be completely ruined. I think Berlusconi is taking this opportunity to invest so that he fixes his image ahead of the elections. Nevertheless, I would still prefer a new owner since Berlusconi is very controlling and I feel that the coaches are limited with their decisions.

We are rumoured by GDS to have 120m budget provided that Ancelotti returns, and I believe it is possible considering that Ancelotti would never think of coming back when he has other offers.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu May 28, 2015 3:41 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I dont think we can go downwards anymore, sponsors will start leaving and Berlusconi would be completely ruined. I think Berlusconi is taking this opportunity to invest so that he fixes his image ahead of the elections. Nevertheless, I would still prefer a new owner since Berlusconi is very controlling and I feel that the coaches are limited with their decisions.

Berlusconi is like the controlling parent you have as a teenager. You want to go to the party but only at the time dad says you come home. You want to go and see your friends or a girl but you must do the chores first on dad's time. It must be frustrating as a Milan fan because he has all the money and the control and you do get some benefits the odd star last day signing etc but your club will never fulfil their potential with him in charge.I feel like he only cared about Milan for political and public gain and ever since he got old he suddenly stopped pumping money into the club, strange as hell.

We are rumoured by GDS to have 120m budget provided that Ancelotti returns, and I believe it is possible considering that Ancelotti would never think of coming back when he has other offers.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 28, 2015 5:39 am

After last season, i didn't think we could do any worse than 8th.

I was wrong Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next