BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:And am I the only one sad that the lovely wildling milf had to die and then turn??? :Sad:

Hmm. She acted better than every other female character of this season I thought may be only second to Cersei.
But damn !

Anyway the way she died was kinda fair and justified. At least  it gave her dignity, especially after that scene where she puts her kids in the boats. It kinda made sense in a way.
Just a handful of minutes and still put in a memorable little performance. Props to her. :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Can't see how episode 9 can top this
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 pm

The last 20 minutes is the best action scenes i've ever seen in a tv series.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:26 pm

FFS what an episode. Season finally redeemed itself. All the stories were good today.

Amazing how tyrion's presence made danny's arc more bearable  Laughing

I was sooo sure that ollie?? kid was going to betray(kill) Jon once he got back... specially after  Sam's speech about 'sometimes a man has to make hard choices, choices that might look wrong to others'..........But after that battle with the WW im not sure anymore..

I can see Bran warging into drogon in the future to slay dem WW imo.

3 dragon's woulda rekt that army :coffee:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:35 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Can't see how episode 9 can top this

http://makeameme.org/media/created/You-know-nothing-chdcnl.jpg
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3866850/?ref_=ttep_ep8

Spoiler:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:40 pm

So small for a lord commander. Shocked Very Happy

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 GuIIYwi
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Craster definitely helped the WWs invade faster. 99 kids that became or will become 99 WWs. F that guy

also half expected Benjen Stark to show up as a WW. We still have no idea what happened to him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Somebody pls .gif that moment when Jon, Tormund, the other crow guy and the *bleep* giant with a fire bat behind them runs away.
That was some beautiful direction. Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:47 pm

https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.vanityfair.com%2F2015%2F06%2F01%2F556bc697378caf0d670e4de2_oh-*bleep*-yes-jon-snow.gif&key=iIQTR5Evbp364qgHPfDwBg&w=480&h=260

This moment doe Shocked  WW realizing he's *bleep*. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Gah link is not working Mad

Anyways, what did you makes of the Qyburn line "the work continues" right before he leaves her in the cell? Do you think he's leading some sort of a secret plan to have Cersei freed?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Holy shit omg :bow:

One of the best episodes of television history.

Forget Stannis, Jon Snow is the one true King. What a performance. Valayrian Steel was forged by one of the last remaining blacksmiths of Valayria. It's as unique as a dragon glass. I think the sword itself contains element of dragon glass. Love the way Jon slaughtered him.

The last 20 minutes. I am sure it left all of you transfixed to the screen. I didn't move an inch Laughing

Holy shit man.

They need to submit this episode to Emmys.

I doubt they will show the white walkers anymore till next season. They reserve it once per season Laughing But I can't imagine the real battle at the wall. Will be epic.

Tyrion-Daenerys scene was pretty good too tbh. And Cersei's as well

Jon snow stole the show though. It also pretty much confirms a lot of theories about him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 pm

So we gonna ignore how that wilding bae destroyed Danny in terms of acting with just 20 minutes hmm

Spoiler:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:08 pm

This part was insane

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Game-of-thrones-kidz-chomp

Those children wights just standing there for like 10 seconds before attacking her silent
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Nearly every scene was epic. It was a perfect episode. Not even a slightly meh scene.

Loved Jon's acting during the meeting with the elders. Spoke like a proper leader. Made his authority felt on others.

The Night's king could have easily followed everyone else in the end. Could have killed the others bar Jon. But they chose not to, to make a statement. They wanted to show Jon and the others what is coming. It was basically taunting him.

When the starks says, Winter is coming. This is basically what they mean.

Jon Snow Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Holy shit omg :bow:

One of the best episodes of television history.

Forget Stannis, Jon Snow is the one true King. What a performance. Valayrian Steel was forged by one of the last remaining blacksmiths of Valayria. It's as unique as a dragon glass. I think the sword itself contains element of dragon glass. Love the way Jon slaughtered him.

The last 20 minutes. I am sure it left all of you transfixed to the screen. I didn't move an inch Laughing

Holy shit man.

They need to submit this episode to Emmys.

I doubt they will show the white walkers anymore till next season. They reserve it once per season Laughing But I can't imagine the real battle at the wall. Will be epic.

Tyrion-Daenerys scene was pretty good too tbh. And Cersei's as well

Jon snow stole the show though. It also pretty much confirms a lot of theories about him.

+1

Watch Breaking Bad collect all the academy awards for the nth time despite being over 10 years ago
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 pm

looooooool. They'll find some way to give awards to Breaking Bad even after 10 years.

Also UK LADS

When Arya Said "I saved up for Oyster cart" Any of you thought she said Oyster card? Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

LeVersacci wrote:So we gonna ignore how that wilding bae destroyed  Danny in terms of acting with just 20 minutes hmm

Spoiler:

Yeah I figured it was pretty likely she was gonna die especially after her line to her kids but the writers still had me rooting for her.

Qyburn is trying to bring back the Mountain I believe. His head was sent to Dorne but not his body, and then Q takes the dwarf head. Idk if that will lead to breaking out Cersei though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Nvm wrong thread Shocked

Last edited by Eman on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:looooooool. They'll find some way to give awards to Breaking Bad even after 10 years.

Also UK LADS

When Arya Said "I saved up for Oyster cart" Any of you thought she said Oyster card? Laughing

lmao, selling illegal oyster cards at Braavos
Jaqen the procurer of this illegal trade Molenation
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

+1

Watch Breaking Bad collect all the academy awards for the nth time despite being over 10 years ago
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aaron Paul to win best supporting actor ahead of Peter Dinklage once again Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm

also lmao at the walkers eating people in the end. Where dat Rick cameo at

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Imagine Rick popping outta nowhere to save the day

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Ba2145a394ca421b1e863a1c77e776ef
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:50 pm

GL the only place in the internet where people cry about Breaking fckin Bad winning Emmys, and that too on its best season Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Well I'm going to have to eat my words about D&D not being good writers. This is the best episode to date this season, and the one that had the least amount of source material to go on. Really every scene was fantastic, and they were able to build that female elder into a rounded character in 20 minutes, sad we don't get to follow her story.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:57 pm

So I know we've all been raving on about Hardhome, but something else in the episode that caught my eye.

Ramsay: "I don't need an army. I need 20 good men."

So he's going to meet the mannis halfway. hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next