RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Donuts
DeletedUser#1
RED
39 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by B-Mac Tue May 19, 2015 4:19 am

Muppet wrote:
B-Mac wrote:can't wait for liverpool to spend the money they get from him on Mane Proud

Or Bolasie. Laughing

don't think Bolasie would leave a great manager like Pardiola to play for orange face shiny teeth

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by nasir6371 Tue May 19, 2015 5:14 am

His crosses can't be any worse than Navas. As long as we don't pay more than £25-27 for him I am fine with it.

£50m that's delusional Laughing would rather guarantee Milner a regular starting spot.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 19, 2015 5:17 am

Don't call me James wrote:Ben Smith BBC - It's even been suggested to me that Sterling would sign if another manager would be in place.

OMG if Sterling gets Branda sacked, he's gonna be a legend in my eyes Proud I'd love for both of them to be gone honestly but I can live with one leaving for now.
i cant see that tbh. Rodgers made him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 5:27 am

Can't wait to see him in a United shirt. Come home ffs Raheem Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 19, 2015 5:35 am

Freeza wrote:Can't wait to see him in a United shirt. Come home ffs Raheem Proud
if he came to you it would mean di maria drops down to 3rd choice. behind sterling and young. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue May 19, 2015 5:39 am

Freeza wrote:Can't wait to see him in a United shirt. Come home ffs Raheem Proud

Bale to Liverpool Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 am

Both Manchester Teams driving up the price Proud

He'll always be a good accessory to a team, just don't expect him to take control of games and be a game changer.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 5:44 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

Bale to Liverpool Proud

20 more years without a league title Proud

Bale is United bound doe bruh. We stockin' up on the LW innit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue May 19, 2015 5:48 am

Freeza wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Bale to Liverpool Proud

League title is sorted imo.

We'll just hire the president of Mydjtilland (Akrensen ?), and his new data method will make us champions.

Averaging a set piece goal PER GAME all season Proud ....making Atleti's set piece routines look average.

Can't wait to see them in CL :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 19, 2015 5:50 am

Freeza wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Bale to Liverpool Proud

random question here. but do you know a man called ron Atkinson.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 5:50 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Bale to Liverpool Proud

League title is sorted imo.

We'll just hire the president of Mydjtilland (Akrensen ?), and his new data method will make us champions.

Averaging a set piece goal PER GAME all season Proud ....making Atleti's set piece routines look average.

Can't wait to see them in CL :bow:

Them set piece goals rofl

Schooled the Danish league this year, after the biggest collapes ever last year.

Think they could go far in Europa League once they finish third. Great team.

Sisto Danish now Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 19, 2015 7:11 am

A request to people talented in photo editing. Can someone replace Suarez's face with Sterling's?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRBHhOZCcAAPPEk.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 19, 2015 9:07 am

Cheeky 25m pound bid from Chelsea?

I'd take him on the cheap, but nothing over 30m.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 19, 2015 9:36 am

I really hope we rather sell him than keep him against his wishes.

Plus, I stand by this: http://www.goallegacy.net/t37657-raheem-sterling-is-early-bloomer-and-will-become-nothing-special?highlight=raheem

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 19, 2015 11:04 am

Confirms Rodgers is staying next season / for the future.
Confirms mediocricy from Liverpool again. Don't worry, the year after is ours trust me.
Confirms Sterling didn't reject Liverpool for money, but did indeed reject it because Liverpool's project is a joke and has no ambition.
Confirms he's been playing shit for the last 6 months because he's disinterested / not arsed. Still might think it's fatigue though. hmm

He'll be world class so whichever club gets him is getting a gem. Hopefully he goes to Bayern as a Ribery understudy.

All the best luck to him.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Don't call me James wrote:Ben Smith BBC - It's even been suggested to me that Sterling would sign if another manager would be in place.

OMG if Sterling gets Branda sacked, he's gonna be a legend in my eyes Proud I'd love for both of them to be gone honestly but I can live with one leaving for now.

Only just read this.

Sterling to get Klopp/Rafa in. Proud

PLEASE
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Sterling was pushed into making that calamitous TV appearance by Liverpool people publicly talking how he rejected that 'amazing' contract offer, thereby throwing him under the bus with fans.
Now you got club legend Carragher publicly saying he needs to "shut up". Way to go.

In his interview he said he would've signed a new contract last summer without hesitation.
Now he doesn't want anymore.

So you have to ask yourself, why is that?

Well, it is because the season made clear Liverpool's ambitions are not as big as his.
Whether he's getting ahead of himself, as Pool fans are now convinced, remanis to be seen.

I for one think a City move makes sense for him.
They need a player like him, but unlike at Liverpool this last year he won't be required to be the top performer at age 20, while not getting the corresponding money.

Also one thing is clear, at City he won't have to deal with fans and officials sanctimoniously labeling him a money-grabber and using the 'it's an honour to play for a club with this history' argument to keep their most promising youngster disciplined lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Save him Hans.

Liverpool is too good for him anyway. His level is clearly City, Bayern, etc.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Not sure RA.
I like him, but I fear he might be a bit too stupid to play for us.

Another problem is, English players have a tough time getting transfered abroad as their fees are inflated.
I wouldn't mind him for 25m € but Liverpool will be expecting something like double that, so City it is imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 19, 2015 12:36 pm

He's actually very great tactically. It's the reason he can play so many roles and is so versatile / one of the better players in his age group.

Just lacks a killer instinct at the moment. All he really lacks before his good enough to start consistently for a top side, really.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Lacks killer instinct? Plays in AM?

Jose will love him, sign him up :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 19, 2015 2:17 pm

If I was Liverpool I'd tray to keep him. Selling your best players every season makes it almost impossible to keep you competing for titles (see Dortmund or Liverpool themselves), especially if Rodgers is the guy buying the players.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Would be a great Pedro replacement. In fact: straight Pedro swap. hmm We could also give you Alex Song as a bonus thank you gift for Luisito. Proud DAT MSASN. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Want United to enter the bidding war just to drive up the price so that City eventually will have to pay crazy money to snap him up. 50 m and they missing out on Pogba in the process will be sweeeeet. Twisted Evil

On the other hand, Would like to see him at United but have other priorities that need immediate addressing. So..

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm

I'll say the same thing as before.

Sterling doesn't have the winning mentality to be a key player in a trophy winning team. He's a talented footballer, but he has his limitations. He will be a good, not great, player wherever he goes, but anyone looking for him to spearhead some title challenging or trophy winning team will be left wanting. He wants to go to a team that can carry him to a trophy, and not rely on him to get there.

I'm fine with him leaving. He'll command a decent enough fee and there are enough players out there that have a better mentality with similar if not better upside. I would not be upset at all to have Milner starting over him next season TBH, if that actually comes to fruition.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Sterling was pushed into making that calamitous TV appearance by Liverpool people publicly talking how he rejected that 'amazing' contract offer, thereby throwing him under the bus with fans.
Now you got club legend Carragher publicly saying he needs to "shut up". Way to go.

In his interview he said he would've signed a new contract last summer without hesitation.
Now he doesn't want anymore.

So you have to ask yourself, why is that?

Well, it is because the season made clear Liverpool's ambitions are not as big as his.
Whether he's getting ahead of himself, as Pool fans are now convinced, remanis to be seen.

I for one think a City move makes sense for him.
They need a player like him, but unlike at Liverpool this last year he won't be required to be the top performer at age 20, while not getting the corresponding money.

Also one thing is clear, at City he won't have to deal with fans and officials sanctimoniously labeling him a money-grabber and using the 'it's an honour to play for a club with this history' argument to keep their most promising youngster disciplined lol.

You don't half talk some Crap hans. Not often you see a German spend all his time talking Crap. Most Germans I know are either putting towns on sunbeds. Or invading Poland. but not you. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next