RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Donuts
DeletedUser#1
RED
39 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:As a general observation, Englands incredible ability to first overhype and then within the shortest of time proceed to completely destroy their young talents is unrivaled lol.

If athletes are from Wales or Scotland, people from England will support them as family though hmm

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:23 pm

how good does sterling think he is. when suarez and torres left they were both world class strikers. sterling is not even the best player at Liverpool. tbh. I don't think he would play every week for arsenal Chelsea or city. he defo wont get a game for one of the top clubs in Europe. does sterling want to win things. or does he want to sit on a bench and let his new club mates win things for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:24 pm

MR BOND wrote:how good does sterling think he is. when suarez and torres left they were both world class strikers. sterling is not even the best player at Liverpool. tbh. I don't think he would play every week for arsenal Chelsea or city. he defo wont get a game for one of the top clubs in Europe. does sterling want to win things. or does he want to sit on a bench and let his new club mates win things for him.

Will he get any of this at Liverpool?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Freeza wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:As a general observation, Englands incredible ability to first overhype and then within the shortest of time proceed to completely destroy their young talents is unrivaled lol.

If athletes are from Wales or Scotland, people from England will support them as family though hmm

please tell me you are not really a dane. no way can a dane be telling a german what English people think.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 3:25 pm

you always know how it's going to end when the poor kid is spotted smoking shisha with friends.

Watch out for shisha photos and articles of Ibe, Klaxon-Dembry or whatever the Chelsea kids name is, Ox, Stones etc in the next couple of years.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:how good does sterling think he is. when suarez and torres left they were both world class strikers. sterling is not even the best player at Liverpool. tbh. I don't think he would play every week for arsenal Chelsea or city. he defo wont get a game for one of the top clubs in Europe. does sterling want to win things. or does he want to sit on a bench and let his new club mates win things for him.

Will he get any of this at Liverpool?
that's something no body can answer.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:

please tell me you are not really a dane. no way can a dane be telling a german what English people think.

I saw the coverage from the media when Andy Murray won Wimbledon. He was English that day.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I saw the coverage from the media when Andy Murray won Wimbledon. He was English that day.
was he. I think you will find that when murray was a kid with not a pot to piss in and got british funding. he was a true brit. as soon as he made it big and had bags on money he was no longer a brit. he was a jock. now what you and the odd german should do is get things right. when people say british. its not the same as saying English. remember that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Can someone explain to me what this is al about.

Sterling wants to leave to play for a better team in Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal or something yes?

Why is he wrong for this?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 21, 2015 3:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Can someone explain to me what this is al about.

Sterling wants to leave to play for a better team in Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal or something yes?

Nothing wrong with it, I'm tired of this saga already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Sterling wants to leave to play for a better team in Man City, Chelsea  or Arsenal or something yes?

nothing wrong with it. but the way him and his agent have gone about it is the problem. me and others have said this 2-3 times in this thread. yet people still ask that same question. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Im sorry, I didnt want to read through the entire thing so I missed it. I didnt want to read posts about Andy Murray and stuff like that.

I will go look through though as its already been answered.

Last edited by The Franchise on Thu May 21, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:Im sorry, I didnt want to read through the entire thing so I missed it. I didnt want to read posts about Andy Murray and stuff like that.

I will go look through tough as its already been answered.
yeah sorry about that. I had a dane and a german that seemed to know more about how English people think than English people. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Reading between the lines, he wants to leave because he doesn't think Liverpool are heading in the right direction. Most of the advice is coming from his agent who wants him to leave apparently. Somewhere to City or Chelsea where he can get something like 140k and have a higher chance of winning something.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Hans isn't wrong, though. The media in this country are as quick to destroy someone's image as they are to build it up in the first place. I remember Jack Wilshere being hyped up as a future great and England captain and all that, only to have people turn on him when he doesn't match the ridiculous hype and gets caught smoking and partying by the papers. It happened with Walcott too, to a lesser extent; in the World Cup squad at 16 and destined to be amazing, then hammered from all angles for being inconsistent and lacking football intelligence three or four years later.

So unsurprisingly it's happening with Sterling now, too. Built up by people last season for his excellent performances, now being torn down by those same people for not meeting those standards again. And in this whole thing few people stop and consider that he's 20 years old, his career is still very young, and few players are the finished article at that point. For that reason, I think some of the criticism he's had for his playing this year has been over the top.

As for this whole transfer mess, I don't think anyone has come out of it looking good so far. Sterling and his people have been a bit disrespectful to Liverpool, even if his supposed reasons for wanting to leave are justified. At the end of it all, I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling ended up signing a new deal and staying.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu May 21, 2015 7:50 pm

^ no way. His agent had gone and called a club legend a "knob". Club has played "you insult us in the paper, we don't tak to you" and cancelled the meeting. This will get very nasty. It's already a lot nastier than the Suarez Arsenal saga. And Sterling isn't 1/100th of the player and warrior Suarez was. He is playing with fire and ruthless Americans still owns dnc an slave hm for another 2 years. Exciting, I hope he gets ruined either way.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

This is just brilliant drama and I'm loving every bit of it. It's all gone mad, and it is embarrassing for all parties involved at this point.

The turmoil and downturn of fortune since slippygate has been something that even Hollywood's finest couldn't conjure up Smile

Liverpool- The gift that keeps on giving. lol.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

RED wrote:This is just brilliant drama and I'm loving every bit of it. It's all gone mad, and it is embarrassing for all parties involved at this point.

The turmoil and downturn of fortune since slippygate has been something that even Hollywood's finest couldn't conjure up Smile

tbh your right. it is getting silly now. reminds of the time Ronaldo refused to go back to Manchester and said man u are treating him like a slave. shocking from pro players tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ no way. His agent had gone and called a club legend a "knob". Club has played "you insult us in the paper, we don't tak to you" and cancelled the meeting. This will get very nasty. It's already a lot nastier than the Suarez Arsenal saga. And Sterling isn't 1/100th of the player and warrior Suarez was. He is playing with fire and ruthless Americans still owns dnc an slave hm for another 2 years. Exciting, I hope he gets ruined either way.

rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu May 21, 2015 8:41 pm

MR BOND wrote:
RED wrote:This is just brilliant drama and I'm loving every bit of it. It's all gone mad, and it is embarrassing for all parties involved at this point.

tbh your right. it is getting silly now. reminds of the time Ronaldo refused to go back to Manchester and said man u are treating him like a slave. shocking from pro players tbh.

Laughing Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

RED wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:^ no way. His agent had gone and called a club legend a "knob". Club has played "you insult us in the paper, we don't tak to you" and cancelled the meeting. This will get very nasty. It's already a lot nastier than the Suarez Arsenal saga. And Sterling isn't 1/100th of the player and warrior Suarez was. He is playing with fire and ruthless Americans still owns dnc an slave hm for another 2 years. Exciting, I hope he gets ruined either way.

rofl

He called Carragher a knob and said Sterling won't stay even if Pool offers 900k a week.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/raheem-sterlings-agent-aidy-ward-confirms-star-wants-to-leave-liverpool-900000aweek-would-not-keep-him-at-anfield-10266233.html

Liverpool cancelled the meeting after those comments.

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/601379616541007872

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32830357

And then Sterling's agent told Sky Sports his quotes were not true and then soon the article got deleted!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9858703/raheem-sterling-agent-denies-evening-standard-story

Pic of deleted article:

Invest on popcorn stocks lads. They gonna be selling a lot. I already finished two bags I think.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu May 21, 2015 8:57 pm

man I really liked this guy. Honestly I still do, but if he goes to another club like city or chelsea, he will just be another squad member. Good luck to him, I said this somewhere else but I hope he doesn't turn into Scott Sinclair 2.0 and has a stagnating career.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Uncanny wrote:man I really liked this guy. Honestly I still do, but if he goes to another club like city or chelsea, he will just be another squad member. Good luck to him, I said this somewhere else but I hope he doesn't turn into Scott Sinclair 2.0 and has a stagnating career.
I think that is what will happen. if the kid had any sense and a good agent. he would have signed on at Liverpool for 2 extra years on 100k per week. then see whats what in a year or 2. he will play every week at Liverpool. and if he jumps up to a top top player in 2 years then leave if Liverpool are not winning things.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri May 22, 2015 7:10 am

MR BOND wrote:
Uncanny wrote:man I really liked this guy.  Honestly I still do, but if he goes to another club like city or chelsea, he will just be another squad member.  Good luck to him, I said this somewhere else but I hope he doesn't turn into Scott Sinclair 2.0 and has a stagnating career.
I think that is what will happen. if the kid had any sense and a good agent. he would have signed on at Liverpool for 2 extra years on 100k per week. then see whats what in a year or 2. he will play every week at Liverpool. and if he jumps up to a top top player in 2 years then leave if Liverpool are not winning things.

Exactly, I really want to see him turn into a WC player and that's even rarer considering that he's English.  Liverpool I feel is the only club where he can transform into a very formidable player, maybe arsenal, but United Chelsea and city will certainly ruin any chance of him becoming a goat, well at least close to one considering how important he is to the club which I can't see him being important in any other club.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri May 22, 2015 8:07 am

as much as I hate Sterling and his agent, I can still forget all of this knowing he is a 20 yr kido and realising that 1. club and Sterling both need each other 2. His agent is an idiot. I dont trust current management that they will replace the player sensibly. I believe his value will remain the same (proportionate to remaining 1 year off course) even after the next season because they will be still lot of clubs who will be after him. We just need to compliment his strength in the coming season by signing a proper player in the summer.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 22, 2015 8:46 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:no doubt Sterling has every right to do whatever he wants. But it is the way the things are being played in the press. When Götze left for bayern, did any such thing happen, I dont remember.

Rodgers / Liverpool took this to press FIRST.

lmao

We tried to bully him into signing a new contract.

He clearly doesn't want to sign it.

What happens when you have stupid management / clueless people in charge.

It's okay though. We'll sell him for 40m+, FSG will prove their "hard", Rodgers will splash it on "proven experienced" players with no ambition of CL/wanting to win the title or whatever he said about Southampton/Spurs (lol dumbass) where they'll most likely flop and then just get excuse from all Liverpool fans that he lost Sterling and deserves another year because he can't compete with United, Arsenal, what ever delusion excuse comes next.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next