RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Donuts
DeletedUser#1
RED
39 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 4 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by B-Mac Tue 19 May 2015, 22:25

Support a racist

but boo a kid who wants more money Proud

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 4 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by Donuts Tue 19 May 2015, 22:25

wouldn't booing someone who wants to leave the club and someone who is trying his best be something different?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 19 May 2015, 22:26

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:Where is Mr. Bond now :bow: Didn't think players got booed in England.
I'm right here miss  money penny.  If you want to quote me. Then get your  facts right. I never once said player's don't get booed in England.

You called Madrid fans piss poor fans for booing a player because he played badly.

Is it any better to boo a player that actually was awarded player of the year?
and it's true. Madrid have piss poor fans that are to quick to turn on a player that's trying his best. If sterling is getting booed. And you don't know if the boos were for him. Then it was proberly more down to him running his mouth off in the press.  But for the record I wouldn't boo sterling. I have more class than Madrid fans.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Tue 19 May 2015, 22:38

El Cujo wrote:When Dortmund won the title how old was Gotze? He was certainly their best player though that squad as a whole was better than Liverpool's. Not to mention I was referring to the future -- he clearly doesn't have that winning mentality and any team buying him will probably expect that from him in the future.

The thing is age is completely irrelevant when you are touting that you want to win trophies, and you think that you're worth 150k or more. If you believe that much in your own talent and think those are the things you deserve should you not be taking more responsibility as a player? There are players on LFC that want to work hard at improving and driving the team to win, and those that want to be passengers. Sterling is a passenger who sulks when he doesn't get his way, and really hasn't proven much of anything except being able to leech off Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho who were in prime form down the stretch last season.

Again, the FA Cup and COC were not out of Liverpool's reach. Sterling came up pretty flat when it mattered in those competitions even with other players playing quite well.

Are you really comparing your squad to Dortmund's that season?

Liverpool fans. Laughing
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue 19 May 2015, 22:41

No, I wasn't.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 19 May 2015, 22:42

B-Mac wrote:Support a racist

yep.we would even have stood  by Suarez if he was shagging his brother's  wife. Or was a drug cheat. Or even if he started throwing kicks at fans.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Tue 19 May 2015, 22:45

El Cujo wrote:No, I wasn't.

You most certainly were drawing a line from Sterling to Gotze, who wasn't even the main man for Dortmund that season.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue 19 May 2015, 22:46

MR BOND wrote:

yep.we would even have stood  by Suarez if he was shagging his brother's  wife. Or was a drug cheat. Or even if he started throwing kicks at fans.

we ain't booing tho
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 19 May 2015, 22:49

B-Mac wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

we ain't booing tho
still no proof it was sterling getting booed. It could have been the people shouting out.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue 19 May 2015, 22:50

we should keep Sterling imo unless we get above 40m pounds and I just mentioned the figure because I think he wants to leave !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue 19 May 2015, 23:32

RED wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
RED wrote:Can't fault his ambition.

He knows Liverpool aren't going to compete for major honours, and he saw last summer that their pull in the transfer market isn't great.

He believes in his ability, wants to play alongside WC players, under a top manager and compete for the league and play in the CL on a regular basis.

Why should he sign for a club that is going nowhere? He's making the right decision.
that's all so why de gea wants to leave. So I take it that's why you know all about it.

You're so defensive eco smile

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better Thumbs up

He is right.

Your POTY for 2 seasons running is leaving you for a much bigger and better club who's much better positions to win trophies.

If I were you, I'd keep asking myself that why despite being close to overtaking Madrid on Forbes, you keep losing your super stars to them. It's as you're their feeder club !!!

Not to mention, now the relationship has gone backwards and they sell their cast-offs to you for over inflated prices.

The Man U-Madrid transfer partnership reminds me of Man Utd-Everton/Sunderland of the past.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed 20 May 2015, 01:01

Real Madrid is winning trophies? hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 20 May 2015, 01:19

Enough with the silly digs at each other. Let's return to the topic of Sterling wanting to leave, and stop taking shots at each other.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed 20 May 2015, 01:48

Kick wrote:Enough with the silly digs at each other. Let's return to the topic of Sterling wanting to leave, and stop taking shots at each other.

It's a forum built on foundations of trolling/digs/banter.

It's like inviting DEA to a meeting between drug cartels....let us get on our way of things as we have done in the last 4 years Molenation

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed 20 May 2015, 02:06

but at some point the argument is dry and boring and it turns into a whose ego is bigger argument.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 20 May 2015, 02:25

Natalie Portman wrote:
RED wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
that's all so why de gea wants to leave. So I take it that's why you know all about it.

You're so defensive eco smile

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better Thumbs up

He is right.

Your POTY for 2 seasons running is leaving you for a much bigger and better club who's much better positions to win trophies.

If I were you, I'd keep asking myself that why despite being close to overtaking Madrid on Forbes, you keep losing your super stars to them. It's as you're their feeder club !!!

Not to mention, now the relationship has gone backwards and they sell their cast-offs to you for over inflated prices.

The Man U-Madrid transfer partnership reminds me of Man Utd-Everton/Sunderland of the past.

CR wanted to fulfil a life long ambition of playing for RM after achieving everything with United.

De Gea wants to go back to Madrid where his family/GF is based (also helps that he will play for one of the best teams in the world, I'll gladly admit that). It'll soldify his opportunity to be Spain's no.1 too, take over Casillas' mantle at club and national team. This transfer makes sense, unfortunately for us Utd fans.

The rest of the players we basically gave to RM- Heinze, Beckham, RVN are all players that fell out of favour with Fergie. So he sold them to RM.

Not exactly a feeder club. Just business between two clubs who have a good relationship with one another.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 20 May 2015, 02:27

Sepi I seem to recall you saying Sterling was your best player in the run in last season.

What changed? Not taking the piss btw, I'm genuinely interested.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed 20 May 2015, 03:05

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sepi I seem to recall you saying Sterling was your best player in the run in last season.

What changed? Not taking the piss btw, I'm genuinely interested.

He was. By far our most dynamic player at that run.

He was playing centrally and had loads of space available to him due to the amazing runs that SAS were making taking defenders away.

This season he's only played one game at AM (Spurs away which was his best performance of the season), and with no proper strikers, he's had limited space and hasn't been able to find a way through and has been massively neutralized.

Also, last season every time he missed a chance, Suarez would go nuts at him, and his finishing actually improve towards the end.

With no Suarez this season, his finishing has been utterly atrocious. His shots from inside the box are weaker than McAgger's wank, and as the season has gone on, his dribbling ability seem to have vanished. What's important is, and I was unclear about, He'll never be a consistent goalscorer. I think his goalscoring ceiling is 15/season (league wise), while last year this time, I genuinely thought he could be a 20-25 goal scoring player. But goalscoring is a natural talent IMO that you either have or don't, and this season has shown Sterling doesn't...which translates to his end product, which thus makes him more replaceable than I first ensaviged.

Suarez was the peak of productivity. 31 goals and 20 assists

That's what you want from your attacking players. All the drilling and fancy stopovers are useless if the final pass or shot are wank.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 20 May 2015, 03:07

Fair enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 20 May 2015, 03:22

Fußball wrote:Would be a great Pedro replacement. In fact: straight Pedro swap. hmm We could also give you Alex Song as a bonus thank you gift for Luisito. Proud DAT MSASN. :bow:
Pls no. I'd rather keep Pedro. Stay away from Barca, Sterling.

That being said, they can still get Song for free.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Wed 20 May 2015, 03:31

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Fair enough.

*big eyes emoticon*
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu 21 May 2015, 00:24

In the last hour or so, a lot of the media are reporting that United are interested in signing him.

Imagine we sign him rofl

Go on Woody, make it happen. Just for the sake of winding Liverpool up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu 21 May 2015, 00:25

Samuel Luckhurst ✔@samuelluckhurst
#mufc were 'interested' in Sterling last month but was more a case of mischief making. Interest seemingly authentic now he wants to leave.
10:39 PM - 20 May 2015

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 21 May 2015, 01:10

Suarez = gone
Gerrard = gone
Sterling = more or less gone

But, hey, least Lambert is tied down for another year
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 21 May 2015, 01:19

Pretty obvious that if he does go then he'll go to City IMO, good move for him as well as they are one of the few teams that would play to his strengths.

He doesn't seem to excel playing on the wing that much and they don't really play with wingers and with Aguero around he should get the space he apparently needs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 21 May 2015, 01:23

Sterling isn't elite imo. The fact that he's English and there's hype surrounding him, Liverpool could get a good amount of money and replace him with someone superior.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next