RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Donuts
DeletedUser#1
RED
39 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 5 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by Onyx Thu May 21, 2015 12:23 am

Sterling isn't elite imo. The fact that he's English and there's hype surrounding him, Liverpool could get a good amount of money and replace him with someone superior.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool" - Page 5 Empty Re: Sterling: "I want to leave Liverpool"

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu May 21, 2015 12:27 am

Bidding war.

Think he'll go for 45-50M pounds.

He'll go for sure though....Although, if he gets told in meeting on friday that he'll have to play for 35k/week for another 2 years before leaving on a free, he may agtree to a bumper contract with a release clause ala Suarez.

But he's a rat and I hope he leaves. Him and his agent have scooped to the lowest of low reporting the United interest to the press.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 1:47 pm

sell sterling for 40mil. replace him with ibe. add another 30mil to the 40. and 70mil should buy a good striker and a tidy mf player. everyone is happy. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Screw that. We have money for the holes we need to plug, and we already have replacements for Sterling in Origi, Ibe and Markovic. FSG should make an example of him. Make him train by himself, put him in the reserves but don't play him in any games until the end of his current contract. Entitled, ungrateful little shit.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:11 pm

El Cujo wrote:Screw that. We have money for the holes we need to plug, and we already have replacements for Sterling in Origi, Ibe and Markovic. FSG should make an example of him. Make him train by himself, put him in the reserves but don't play him in any games until the end of his current contract. Entitled, ungrateful little shit.
the law would stop us from doing that mate. but that would be the best thing for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu May 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Ayre: Do you want to sign the new contract with 100k/week?
Sterling and his agent: No absolutely not.
Ayre: Think once more. You will not be allowed to leave. doesnt matter if any EPL teams bids even 100m for you.
Sterling: (in his mind - as soon as someone bids 50m for me they will just accept the deal if I say NO now) Sorry No.
Ayre: (in his mind - OK *bleep* off and rot in the resreves) Leaves without saying anything.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu May 21, 2015 2:22 pm

MR BOND wrote:
El Cujo wrote:Screw that. We have money for the holes we need to plug, and we already have replacements for Sterling in Origi, Ibe and Markovic. FSG should make an example of him. Make him train by himself, put him in the reserves but don't play him in any games until the end of his current contract. Entitled, ungrateful little shit.
the law would stop us from doing that mate. but that would be the best thing for him.

Is that actually true, were under no legal requirement to field him in our first team.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 2:36 pm

that would be really mature way to deal with rejection.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 21, 2015 2:42 pm

You aware that he can buy his own 'freedom' for peanuts if you do that right ?
For as low as 1.5 mil( not sure whether this value is correct) he can terminate his contract with pool as per the Webster ruling.

In reality no player would normally stoop to that level but if the club treat him like shit, and leave him with no choice, I am sure no one would blame him if he actually does that.

Last edited by Glory on Thu May 21, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:that would be really mature way to deal with rejection.
your a smart guy hans. im sure you can see the problem is not sterling wanting to leave. its the way him and his agent are acting that's rubbing people he wrong way.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Pool fans would ruin a guy's career or a year of it rather than accept rejection rofl

He has every right in the world to ask for more money if someone else is willing to give him it. That's how it works.

Last edited by Freeza on Thu May 21, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:45 pm

on ssn.

Press Association understand that Liverpool have cancelled contract talks with Raheem Sterling and his representatives which had been due to take place on Friday.

wonder if this means Liverpool have withdrawn there offer of a new contract.

Last edited by MR BOND on Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 pm

It's a really good way to show that the club won't be held ransom by some immature, ungrateful punk who has really accomplished nothing in his career and sulked away the second half of the season after being given special privileges and being brought along by the club. If he had gone about it in a different manner I would be fine with just selling him, but I think the way the situation has been handled calls for something a bit more heavy handed.

I also don't know of any clause saying we have to play Sterling. If he wants to go the Webster Ruling route I'm sure that FSG would fight it as they've already shown with Suarez they're not afraid to play hardball. They'd probably take him to court over it and make it hell on him. FSG have shown to be a ruthless company in the past.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Freeza wrote:Pool fans would ruin a guy's career or a year of it rather than accept rejection rofl

He has every right in the world to ask for more money if someone else is willing to give him it. That's how it works.
did anyone say he couldent ask for more money..
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 pm

well, since his agent said publicly he wouldn't sign for 900k a week I guess they might as well cancel those talks rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:well, since his agent said publicly he wouldn't sign for 900k a week I guess they might as well cancel those talks rofl
his agent has said ( hrs ago ) that he said nothing of the sort. and is seeking legal advice on the matter. keep up.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 2:51 pm

El Cujo wrote:

It's a really good way to show that the club won't be held ransom by some immature, ungrateful punk who has really accomplished nothing in his career and sulked away the second half of the season after being given special privileges and being brought along by the club. If he had gone about it in a different manner I would be fine with just selling him, but I think the way the situation has been handled calls for something a bit more heavy handed.

I also don't know of any clause saying we have to play Sterling. If he wants to go the Webster Ruling route I'm sure that FSG would fight it as they've already shown with Suarez they're not afraid to play hardball. They'd probably take him to court over it and make it hell on him. FSG have shown to be a ruthless company in the past.

Or you could just sell him if he doesn't extend and your plan entails not using him anyway, use that cash for other players and get on with it.
You know, act normal instead of being butthurt knobs (I like that word Very Happy)
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

Or you could just sell him if he doesn't extend and your plan entails not using him anyway, use that cash for other players and get on with it.
You know, act normal instead of being butthurt knobs (I like that word Very Happy)
that's what will happen hans. or do you think 1-2 fans will tell the club to put sterling in the youth team for 2 years and the club will agree. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

that's what will happen hans. or do you think 1-2 fans will tell the club to put sterling in the youth team for 2 years and the club will agree. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 2:56 pm

the agent's rant is still headline at guardian and telegraph, the london evening standard article where the quotes originated isn't retracted, so where you get he said no such thing?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Did he really say this, I mean his agent. rofl

“Carragher is a knob. Everybody knows it. Any of the criticism from current pundits or ex-Liverpool players – none of them things matter to me. It is not relevant

:bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu May 21, 2015 3:03 pm

no doubt Sterling has every right to do whatever he wants. But it is the way the things are being played in the press. When Götze left for bayern, did any such thing happen, I dont remember.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 3:06 pm

As a general observation, Englands incredible ability to first overhype and then within the shortest of time proceed to completely destroy their young talents is unrivaled lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:the agent's rant is still headline at guardian and telegraph, the london evening standard article where the quotes originated isn't retracted, so where you get he said no such thing?
sky sports reporting it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:As a general observation, Englands incredible ability to first overhype and then within the shortest of time proceed to completely destroy their young talents is unrivaled lol.
who are you talking about here. England is a big place with lots of people. so who are you talking about here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:As a general observation, Englands incredible ability to first overhype and then within the shortest of time proceed to completely destroy their young talents is unrivaled lol.

If athletes are from Wales or Scotland, people from England will support them as family though hmm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next