With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

+51
CBarca
FennecFox7
Doc
Lucifer
Abramovich
LeVersacci
Pseudo
white_star
Robespierre
halamadrid2
Adit
Art Morte
Mr Nick09
Unique
free_cat
Myesyats
zenmaster
Katy Perry
Kick
Casciavit
Kaladin
chad4401
Ganso
Donuts
McAgger
Glory
Sri
terrance511
The Franchise
Freeza
Bankz
Onyx
futbol
Valkyrja
Blue
LeBéninois
neuro11
RealGunner
M99
BarrileteCosmico
BORUSSIA!!
Curtinho
The Demon of Carthage
windkick
Harmonica
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
zigra
farfan
nadinkrah
Gil
55 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 6 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 am

farfan wrote:Silva was injured in the first game and unfit in the second . Laughing
VDW was the one " marking " Nerman in the second game not Marquinhos .

and i'm pretty sure Neymar ruined PSG by himself , it had nothing to do with Messi and suarez stretching them left and right the whole night and their midfield swallowing PSG's the whole game . Laughing

Excuses excuses lol.

Messi was meh over both legs lol, 2nd leg it was all Neymar and Iniesta.

Also if Hazard is so GOAT why is it that PSG dominated him and the rest of the Chelsea midfield but by your own admittance Barca's midfield swallowed them? last time i checked Busquets is overrated, Iniesta is a fraud and Rakitic is a donkey.

Yet the brilliant Hazard, best DM in the world and Fabregas were dominated? why?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius? - Page 6 Empty Re: With Hazard firmly establishing himself as a Top 3 player this season, what next for the Belgian Genius?

Post by farfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 am

i don't care about these Nerman / Hazard comparisons .

Marquinhos and Silva aren't scrubs , period .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:36 am

Not the point, but i don't see how this is relevant when Hazard only saw them after the game when they asked to meet the media.

Point is he scrubbed it up, hasn't done anything in the CL yet he's a certified top 5 according to deluded Gil rofl

As i said Gil wishes Hazard was anywhere near as effective as the stat padders he derides because he wishes his little sex toy would score that amount of goals.

I'm actually interested on what Gil thinks Hazard's best performance in the CL is? we could all do with a good laugh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Where does this myth come from that Neymar is hitting goals only because of Suarez' presence? Neymar was on 10 goals in 10 games and in hot form before Suarez had even kicked a ball for Barca this season. Basically he had already equalled Hazard's season tally, penalties excluded, before Suarez played his first game. Laughing And this was in the first half of the season when Barca was far from rolling teams over for fun.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:43 am

Because Gil feels threatened by anyone who might be better than Hazard. He does this every time someone in the media is compared favorably to him.

Then looks for the weak point in their game and attacks it, quite sad really. I hope Hazard pays him well for such passionate protection.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:50 am

Everyone knows that Neymar > Hazard Laughing . If you don't judge two wingers by stats how would you judge? Both of them play as LW and they should be judged by their goals and assists and performance in the big games. Neymar this season has scored 40 goals and 10 assists. On the other hand Mr. Hazard played 700 mins, 8 full game time more than Neymar, still scored only 18 goals out of which 7 were penalties and 10 assists. So, they aren't comparable in goals and assists. Now big game performance: this season Hazard couldn't do anything in most big games and his team was kicked out of UCL against 10 man PSG. Neymar scored 25 goals against Real Madrid, Bayern munich, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, PSG, Sevilla, Bilbao, Villareal, Espanyol and Sociedad. :bow:
Hes the CL top scorer, copa del rey top scorer, a CL winner, Spanish league winner and copa del rey winner.
Now lets talk about their performances with the national team. So, far as I remember, Neymar scored 43 goals and assisted 26 in 65 matches for Brazil. While neymar has 10 goals & 5 assists in 14 competitive tournament games (WC, confed, copa America)
Noe, look at Hazard in the best belgium of recent memory, he's scored 7 goals and 15 assists in 57 games  Razz  and has 2 goals in 15 competitive games for Belgium. So, Hazard is a known NT flop too and Neymar is the top (two) international
performers of current time.
Neymar :bow:

Last edited by Bankz on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:52 am

This goofy ass thread is still going on?!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:53 am

Hazard is crap and he isn't even Chelsea best player. Only rated highly because of EPL hype.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:56 am

Blue wrote:Hazard is crap and he isn't even Chelsea best player. Only rated highly because of EPL hype.

Nope, but well done for acting like a little child again because people don't agree with you. I hope one day you actually grow some thicker skin, that would be fun.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 am

I rate Hazard, clearly the best player in the EPL and I don't care about Gil's clownery. Only problem is Mourinho will destroy him. Someone should Freezard him before he turns into the greatest leftback since Maldini.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 am

To be fair to Hazard, he's a midfielder while Neymar is a forward. He doesn't have the off the ball extinct that Neymar has, and plays under a system and coach who constraints his freedom.

I don't think Hazard is better than Neymar and neither of them are top 5 players. But I think it's really unfair when you try to reach the conclusion that Neymar>Hazard because of stats.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Blue wrote:Hazard is crap and he isn't even Chelsea best player. Only rated highly because of EPL hype.

Nope, but well done for acting like a little child again because people don't agree with you. I hope one day you actually grow some thicker skin, that would be fun.

dayum Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Laughing

I think you need a thicker skin bro, this is not serious. It is just a forum.

I don't care for this stupid Neymar vs Hazard comparison or if Hazard is top 5 or not. I have no interest of convincing anyone, it takes nothing away from the joy i get from watching him play or how valuable he was this season to us.

This thread is quite silly, so much crap people have wrote and so many illogical arguments i just can't get serious about this thread.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:07 am

this is one thing i never got with chelsea fans, you guys have great players but some of you always feel the need to say their top 5 in the world or their positions, when its simply not true

i have seen games from hazard as i said before majority of his highlights are dribbles, which usually leads to a dead end anyway, he is not that decisive as you all make him out to be, neymar is def better than him no shame in that
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:09 am

Hazard is still on the come up. Lets not compare him to established names like Neymar just yet.

Once Hazard starts doing anything we can actually talk about in the real competitions we can perhaps consider comparing.

But at the moment he doesnt have a chance. Neymar wins the eye test, wins over the stats nerds and has credentials due to performances on said level. Neymar every 2 weeks had performances in the CL Hazard doesnt have the capacity to achieve given his current level.

Simply put we are comparing two different levels of player here. Put Hazard up against people on a similar rung of the ladder, the Bale's for example. Once these kind of guys have finished refining their games it would be more interesting. Perhaps once Mourinho leaves he can be free to express himself, or maybe he will go to Madrid or something where positive football is encouraged.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 am

Would say Hazard is miles better than Bale. Please trade, Mourinho would love Bale on his team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:19 am

Casciavit wrote:To be fair to Hazard, he's a midfielder while Neymar is a forward. He doesn't have the off the ball extinct that Neymar has, and plays under a system and coach who constraints his freedom.

I don't think Hazard is better than Neymar and neither of them are top 5 players. But I think it's really unfair when you try to reach the conclusion that Neymar>Hazard because of stats.

i honestly don't think its stats why nerman>hazard, nerman just at a higher level, he shows up when its show time

wouldn't blame mou either, its just how footy is nowadays where people expect 20+ goals, due to his playing style, and keep setting themselves up for disappointment
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 am

chad4401 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:To be fair to Hazard, he's a midfielder while Neymar is a forward. He doesn't have the off the ball extinct that Neymar has, and plays under a system and coach who constraints his freedom.

i honestly don't think its stats why nerman>hazard, nerman just at a higher level, he shows up when its show time

wouldn't blame mou either, its just how footy is nowadays where people expect 20+ goals, due to his playing style, and keep setting themselves up for disappointment

That was directed at Banks who claimed that 'if you can't judge LW's on stats what can you judge them on'.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:33 am

oh ok well i agree on that their is more to it than stats, i think any player can be the best regardless of goals or assists
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 am

This entire thread :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:04 am

Don't think he has done enough to be considered undisputedly the best player after Messi and CR, but the fact that we flopped in this CL doesn't mean that he can't be top 5 or top 10 players in the world. It wasn't his fault.

And regardless, these top 5/top10 don't have much value because they are so subjective and voluble, and a player underrated or not rated can actually be more impactful than said top 5/10 players, so yea.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:56 am

Laughing This Thread Laughing
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 am

I would say they are the 2nd and 3rd best players this season, the order can be what ever, Hazard advanced (dribbles) and created (assists, chance's created) more, Neymar scored more. Then it's Suarez, De Bruyne and Robben.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:46 am

Laughing Neymar scored 39 goals (only 1 penalty!) and created most chances in the CL (if we exclude the Messiah who's just unfairly too good).

Top 3 for the balon dor imo Messi, Neymar, Suarez in that order
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 am

Most of those goals were easy finishes, and we can't even call Neymar a great finisher atm. Put Hazard at the end of those chance's and I think the result will be fairly similar.

14-15

Tier 1 Messi
Tier 2 Neymar Hazard
Tier 3 Suarez De Bruyne Robben
Tier 4 ...
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:08 am

Jiopsi finally confirming that Cristiano is from another planet :bow: jiopsi :bow:

Extraterrestrial tier Cristiano Ronaldo
Tier 1 Lionel Messi
Tier 2 Hazard, Nerman
Tier 3 Suarez, De Bruyne, Robben
Tier 4 ...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next