Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 pm

lol Coman will never succeed in Serie A and showed nothing for us and he had tons of chance.

btw Coman is set to join Bayern on loan with option to buy for 25-29m euros according to Agresti, GDM, Laudisa. He wanted this transfer to happen lol, he will ride the bench in BM.

If Coman leaves I am sure Draxler + another player will join.

#Gds :Coman to Bayern 2-3m loan & 25m OBLIGATION to buy !!
Coman will join Bayern on a season-long loan with a buy-option for a total of €29m. [Via @romeoagresti]

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventino89 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Wow 30 mil for an unproven player who we picked up for free Very Happy

Also can someone please explain to me what the point is of loaning a player if you have to buy him a season later? I really don't get why you wouldn't just buy him? scratch scratch
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Wow 30 mil for an unproven player who we picked up for free Very Happy

Also can someone please explain to me what the point is of loaning a player if you have to buy him a season later? I really don't get why you wouldn't just buy him? scratch scratch

Fifa Fair Play

Coman OUT

Draxler + Witsel = IN

It seems like that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Juventus are very close to sign Draxler, they offered €25m + €7m bonus, according to @carlolaudisa.

Sky : Coman loan is or 8m not as reported earlier 2-3m , with option to buy for 20m
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:lol Coman will never succeed in Serie A and showed nothing for us and he had tons of chance.

btw Coman is set to join Bayern on loan with option to buy for 25-29m euros according to Agresti, GDM, Laudisa. He wanted this transfer to happen lol, he will ride the bench in BM.

Coman will join Bayern on a season-long loan with a buy-option for a total of €29m. [Via @romeoagresti]

He's only 19 brother. I think you're being a little harsh on him
Bayern is not a stupidly spending team, obviously they see his quality
From a business standpoint... sign for free and turn a profit of 20+ M is nothing to be ashamed of

And if it is the transfer that is needed for Draxler, it makes even more sense as Draxler is a bigger need in the team and will be a starter... who is only 21 himself Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol Coman will never succeed in Serie A and showed nothing for us and he had tons of chance.

He's only 19 brother. I think you're being a little harsh on him
Bayern is not a stupidly spending team, obviously they see his quality
From a business standpoint... sign for free and turn a profit of 20+ M is nothing to be ashamed of

And if it is the transfer that is needed for Draxler, it makes even more sense as Draxler is a bigger need in the team and will be a starter... who is only 21 himself Proud

I know that's why I'm saying he won't succeed in Serie A instead of he is shit or overhyped.

Bayern isn't stupid because Coman will be great in Bundes while he is not suited for Serie A, he relies on his speed and chokes when there's no space.

The transfer is not needed for Draxler, Marotta said 3 times this week that Juve has money to buy top AM.

Coman asked to move to BM.

The money from his transfer will be used for Witsel or RB.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:55 pm

With witsel and draxler in drinking
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Dude almost 30m for Coman is amazing considering he ain't really done anything.

If we get Draxler and Witsel then we will be one of the best on Europe for a long time! Witsel is a monster and the quality of depth in the team would be sick!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Coman played 20 games last season and had only 1 goal. It was an amazing goal, but this is a good business deal Smile

He didn't show all of what he can do, but this deal is good for us as well. He isn't an important, indispensable player afterall.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:08 am

salmano9 wrote:Coman played 20 games last season and had only 1 goal. It was an amazing goal, but this is a good business deal Smile

He didn't show all of what he can do,  but this deal is good for us as well. He isn't an important, indispensable player afterall.

Pogba only needed 10 min to show how brilliant he is, he used his chances while Coman hasn't impressed at all. Don't mention to me that wondergoal please have you seen Kone's 2 wondergoals against Napoli? Why isn't he playing in Juve.

(Not aimed at you salmano)
Coman is no Pogba and stop comparing every player to Pogba. They don't make them everyday you know. Coman's style requires space to attack something he won't see in Serie A against deep defenses, you all saw who ineffective he is when he faces strong teams or deep defenses. We showed faith, gave him time he didn't preform.

Plus he asked to go to BM to try himself out.

8m for the loan and 20m are brilliant. I wish him the best but he is not what we need right now and he doesn't fit our league's style.

plus I agree with what tom said Thumbs up

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nice business

Nearly 30M for a player we picked up for free and doesn't even play in a position that our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 20th formation utilises I.E left wing.

He won't do anything with his career being shoe horned in to our side as a SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Coman played 20 games last season and had only 1 goal. It was an amazing goal, but this is a good business deal Smile

He didn't show all of what he can do, but this deal is good for us as well. He isn't an important, indispensable player afterall.

Pogba only needed 10 min to show how brilliant he is, he used his chances while Coman hasn't impressed at all. Don't mention to me that wondergoal please have you seen Kone's 2 wondergoals against Napoli? Why isn't he playing in Juve.

Coman is no Pogba and stop comparing every player to Pogba. They don't make them everyday you know. Coman's style requires space to attack something he won't see in Serie A against deep defenses, you all saw who ineffective he is when he faces strong teams or deep defenses. We showed faith, gave him time he didn't preform.

Plus he asked to go to BM to try himself out.

8m for the loan and 20m are brilliant. I wish him the best but he is not what we need right now and he doesn't fit our league's style.

Yeaah true. He doesn't fit. We played him as a striker when he could explode as a winger (well... has the potential). He would fit in the place of Ribery in bayern and could fit in their 4231 style of play as they depend a lot on wingers. Good luck to him.

Yeah of course not another pogba... Maybe the pressure of playing in the same side as pogba and having similar looks (hairstyle and being french) had an effect on him.

The deal is great and now we can close our market with draxler in the bag and hopefully a great season ahead of us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 am

I don't think we will get both Draxler and Witsel till Monday.And let me remind you guys that Bayern is a club which spends smartly and if the offer is around those numbers mean they believe he can replace someone like Ribery.

Coman is just being played out of position,it's not the Serie A bs,since we haven't used him as winger he does't get the space he needs to show his skills.But I wouldn't describe him as just a quick player.Plus he only played last 5 minutes of matches which is difficult to make an impact.

As long as we don't plan to use wingers he can go instead of wasting time being played as SS, but he will surely turn into a good player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:40 am

it is one thing to say 28m for him seems like a good price (which it won't if he turns out to be a beast in the future) and another to claim a kid that barely got 5 full matches and was awesome in about 3 of them as having shown nothing, a player who came here with the promise of being finally given an opportunity, who rejected his hometown club to move here, but you can always expect nothing less on this forum Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 am

I think Coman is a good player, and I would be happy if he ended up returning to Juve after the loan, but don't forget that we also have Morata, Dybala, Draxler (maybe) Berardi (next year maybe) and Zaza for the attack, and all of them are younger than 23 years old, so we have many young attackers (although Draxler can also play midfield) so I don't know how all of them would have played. I still think Coman is a good player, and I hope he returns to Juve from the loan.

Also, I think I would rather we sign Lemina instead of Witsel, because from what I've watched of Lemina, he seems like a good player, he's pretty fast, works hard, looke pretty good at tackling, nice passing and his dribbling isn't bad either, plus he's also younger than Witsel, but Witsel would probably get a starting spot faster than Lemina would, just because he's older.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 am

Zaza is 24, mate.

I honestly can't see why people are against this move, it's great business for Juve and even if he turns out great, I doubt he'll come back to Italy, unless it's for Juve. You've got better players so it's not like you're losing another Vidal.

Similar to the KDB deal for us, we made money on a player who was never really going to make it for us. So we took the cash and moved on.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:39 am

Kick wrote:Zaza is 24, mate.

I honestly can't see why people are against this move, it's great business for Juve and even if he turns out great, I doubt he'll come back to Italy, unless it's for Juve. You've got better players so it's not like you're losing another Vidal.

Similar to the KDB deal for us, we made money on a player who was never really going to make it for us. So we took the cash and moved on.

Thumbs up

And the fact that we aren't utilizing him properly or playing to his strengths.

It would be better to sell him for a good fee than stunting his growth further.

He was nowhere near even a reasonably important player for us.Like I said, a glorified youth player so I won't fret over his loss really.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 am

Oh ok, Zaza is 24, but the rest are younger than 23.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:26 am

Next year we have Berardi back, and IMO for me personally Berardi > Coman,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:28 am

S wrote:

Thumbs up

And the fact that we aren't utilizing him properly or playing to his strengths.

It would be better to sell him for a good fee than stunting his growth further.

He was nowhere near even a reasonably important player for us.Like I said, a glorified youth player so I won't fret over his loss really.

Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 am

Berardi > Coman is clear atm but not a fair comparision.Berardi has played a lot more and has been a key player for Sassuolo.
If Coman would get those chances I'm sure he is on Berardi's level or even better.
25-27 mln are a great deal for someone who has barely played to show his skills but we aren't counting that in a year or two Coman could reach twice that value.

Bayern did a great job with Vidal and will fek Marotta over on this one as well Sad
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:36 pm

Vidal is a fantastic season but I think we used up his best years. The key thing is I don't think he actually improves the Bayern team or fits the Guardiola philosophy but that's their problem. Coman is talented but I haven't seen anything that makes me think he will be great, very much like Elia was a but thing when he was young!

The perfect combo would be if we can somehow get Draxler and Gundogan as I believe he is as good if not potentially better than Vidal but even if we take Witsel then I'd be more than happy with or market!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Marrota is sex guys... I hope we won't feck the season though Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Allegri: 'Coman to Bayern'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri confirmed Kingsley Coman will join Bayern Munich. “It was his desire to leave and a good transfer operation.”

The reports emerged last night that Bayern had agreed a loan with option to buy for a total of anything between €20m and €28m.

“Kingsley Coman has gone,” Coach Allegri declared in today’s Press conference.

“I think it was the player’s desire to leave. I think it is a good transfer operation. He played a little last season and it’s only right that he moves on if he didn’t feel ready to fight for his place here.

“If he does well in future, it will also be thanks to Juventus. Fernando Llorente’s departure was planned, he is a great guy and it’s a pity to see him go. Mauricio Isla is also on the way out.

“Simone Zaza is young, the centre-forward who plays for Italy, but he needs time to adapt. He will not be leaving Juventus.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:13 pm

La Stampa says its done, he will be in Torino tomorrow. 26+6
" #Juve have found agreement with Schalke for Draxler , 26 million plus 6 bonus. Tomorrow in Turin & on Monday the a medical
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Juventus will pay Schalke €26 mill + €6m in bonus. Draxler will sign a five year contract worth €3 mill per season (La Stampa)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Julian Draxler will be a new player for Juventus tonight. The Bianconeri will pay €26m + €6m bonus (to be paid over 2 years). [La Stampa]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next