SuperMAG
Valkyrja
Adit
jibers
Gil
37 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:15 pm

mole pls respond, im dying here rofl

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid?

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:mole pls respond, im dying here rofl

so ibra didn't flop because messi moved to false 9?

suarez and ibra are clearly different players, that what i was getting with unique post.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was more due to Ibra and Messi wanting to play in the same position tbh, if Messi agreed to play RW like he did for Suarez i think they would have been more successful.

Regardless i'll leave that there, continue to argue over Benzema lol.

Ibra's problem wasn't his position. He remained in the center even when Messi moved to the middle, they played upfront together then. Ibra was never put on the wing. His menality just sucked. He never moves. He wants everyone else to move for him and everything to revolve around his play. He couldn't accept that he wouldn't get the team built around him and that it was HIM who was supposed to move when Xavi or Messi were on the ball.

I don't rate him as a top top player ever since I've seen him play for Barca. He's become an Internet meme for talking like a 12 year old and he's ripping up a 2nd tier league but 2 treble winning teams have ousted him and won the CL right after he left.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:38 pm

so basically it comes down to ibra not accepting the legendary sidekick role? futbol?

so does that make him a flop or real truly great player?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:45 pm

it does make him alpha, as opposed to a certain so-called 'striker'
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:48 pm

chad4401 wrote:so basically it comes down to ibra not accepting the legendary sidekick role? futbol?

A player should be able to adapt to an elite team. Shining only when he has an entire team built around him and the 10 others players are the sidekicks for him is not the mark of a great player. There is a reason why a lot of players look world beaters in smaller teams where they are the top dogs but fail when they make the step up to the elite teams.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Dat alpha who couldn't lead inter to the treble Proud

All Hail Diego Milito dat beta striker :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 pm

futbol wrote:
chad4401 wrote:so basically it comes down to ibra not accepting the legendary sidekick role? futbol?

A player should be able to adapt to an elite team. Shining only when he has an entire team built around him and the 10 others players are the sidekicks for him is not the mark of a great player. There is a reason why a lot of players look world beaters in smaller teams where they are the top dogs but fail when they make the step up to the elite teams.

i was half joking i knew where you was coming from, and i agree completely, there is a lot to footy than just stats and being the guys to get the glory.

as you have seen with my post cr performances can easily be put down to 10 players doing their best to make sure he has a goal per game, than him actually carrying madrid on his back, but we all know how public perception works, especially with the media brainwashing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Some players, like Ibra, have all the talent in the world and then some and could EASILY adapt to any role... but they have their sights set on a particular role and don't want to compromise. That's fine. it's a choice. You can't say they're incapable of it.... they're just unwilling.

Ibra is the most gifted CF i have ever seen in my life with Van Basten.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 pm

futbol wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was more due to Ibra and Messi wanting to play in the same position tbh, if Messi agreed to play RW like he did for Suarez i think they would have been more successful.

Regardless i'll leave that there, continue to argue over Benzema lol.

Ibra's problem wasn't his position. He remained in the center even when Messi moved to the middle, they played upfront together then. Ibra was never put on the wing. His menality just sucked. He never moves. He wants everyone else to move for him and everything to revolve around his play. He couldn't accept that he wouldn't get the team built around him and that it was HIM who was supposed to move when Xavi or Messi were on the ball.

I don't rate him as a top top player ever since I've seen him play for Barca. He's become an Internet meme for talking like a 12 year old and he's ripping up a 2nd tier league but 2 treble winning teams have ousted him and won the CL right after he left.
nothing to add to that post. it says it all.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Some players, like Ibra, have all the talent in the world and then some and could EASILY adapt to any role... but they have their sights set on a particular role and don't want to compromise. That's fine. it's a choice. You can't say they're incapable of it.... they're just unwilling.

Ibra is the most gifted CF i have ever seen in my life with Van Basten.
watch henry. suarez. Ronaldo (brz) and many others.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm

the point is ibra refuse to accept a secondary attacker role and suarez did, doesn't mean suarez>ibra or anything.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Lol from Neymar to Suarez to Zlatan in this Benzema thread.

@Mole: My point is that Neymar won't even touch Messi's performance when Messi is gone. Messi is just, just... not made in earth.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:06 pm

why does neymar have to be better than messi, to considered great? or why can't he be great right now with messi going forward?

messi/cr is the bestest ever and all, but footy will continue after them, and after about 10 years, no one will give damn about them when watching the next generation.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

chad4401 wrote:why does neymar have to be better than messi, to considered great? or why can't he be great right now with messi going forward?

messi/cr is the bestest ever and all, but footy will continue after them, and after about 10 years, no one will give damn about them when watching the next generation.

When a player like Neymar has a huge potential plays alongside the best in the world, they ought to be compared. IMO it will take a long time until we see the new Messi or CR7. Players like Depay, Dybala, etc... have huge potential too, but it is extremely hard for them to reach the levels of these 2.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:26 pm

what am saying is before cr/messi, they were legendary players and there will be more after them too, footy is not just about stats its about performing, showing up and winning trophies.

it only became about stat, cause cr couldn't measure up to messi as an overall player, and used goals instead of playing a great game footy, to justify being the best.

as i said take away cr goals wtf does he do? at least if you take away messi goals, he can creates, passes, control tempo, unlock teams, etc. play AM,CM, RW, SS, CF or false 9.

I like cr more than messi, but goals are getting overrated as hell, when the best player in the world can't string 2 freaking passes without looking like a moron, something is wrong.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:35 pm

chad4401 wrote:what am saying is before cr/messi, they were legendary players and there will be more after them too, footy is not just about stats its about performing, showing up and winning trophies.

it only became about stat, cause cr couldn't measure up to messi as an overall player, and used goals instead of playing a great game footy, to justify being the best.

as i said take away cr goals wtf does he do? at least if you take away messi goals, he can creates, passes, control tempo, unlock teams, etc. play AM,CM, RW, SS, CF or false 9.

I like cr more than messi, but goals are getting overrated as hell, when the best player in the world can't string 2 freaking passes without looking like a moron, something is wrong.

So true. +1
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:20 pm

chad4401 wrote:the point is ibra refuse to accept a secondary attacker role and suarez did, doesn't mean suarez>ibra or anything.
refused to eccept. or couldent adapt
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm

chad4401 wrote:what am saying is before cr/messi, they were legendary players and there will be more after them too, footy is not just about stats its about performing, showing up and winning trophies.

wtf Laughing stats will tell you how a player is performing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:51 am

Hard for a player to move when he is such an anchor in midfield.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Hard.. to move ... an anchor .

Dat word play Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 am

Breaking news:

Arsenal and Bensema have reached an agreement that the transfer will never happen.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Breaking news:

Arsenal and Bensema have reached an agreement that the transfer will never happen.

Wrong thread m8 - should be in transfers thread . Also, no sauce :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:28 am

Disagree Sri.

Why doesn't Benzema leave Madrid? - Page 8 IDShot_540x540
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 am

I can conditionally agree with that hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:03 pm

srigooner wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Hard.. to move ... an anchor .

Dat word play Proud

this was funny, good one @srigooner for noticing it, and @earlyprototype, (if indeed you did that on purpose)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next