Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

+36
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Spencer
windkick
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Robespierre
sportsczy
B-Mac
Adit
insan
Winter is Coming
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
M99
Perucho21
EarlyPrototype
Pedram
izzy
Dnmac4
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
chad4401
Freeza
Doc
LeVersacci
farfan
Valkyrja
Lucifer
Bankz
Myesyats
futbol
Harmonica
40 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 pm

no smoke without fire IMO

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by izzy Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Robespierre wrote:And this despite Barca wins always the Liga and Real got just 1 Liga in 8 years ... Frankly I don't get this obsession and anxiety about Real to buy referees when evidently they never robbed leagues during this last decade considering the winners

Because, in their minds, no matter what they do, no matter what they achieve....... they'll ALWAYS be 2nd. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Robespierre wrote:
And this despite Barca wins always the Liga and Real got just 1 Liga in 8 years ... Frankly I don't get this obsession and anxiety about Real to buy referees when evidently they never robbed leagues during this last decade considering the winners

It's a sneaky, albeit dumb way to divert the public eye from their wrongdoings. A clean club with nothing to hide wouldn't stoop to this level. If anything, they've given people more reasons to keep a close eye on them in el Clasico.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:50 pm

You guys do know like 75% of the time its Harmonica saying things.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:52 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
And this despite Barca wins always the Liga and Real got just 1 Liga in 8 years ... Frankly I don't get this obsession and anxiety about Real to buy referees when evidently they never robbed leagues during this last decade considering the winners

It's a sneaky, albeit dumb way to divert the public eye from their wrongdoings. A clean club with nothing to hide wouldn't stoop to this level. If anything, they've given people more reasons to keep a close eye on them in el Clasico.

Why are YOU diverting to talking about Barca though?

This is not the Barca board doing anything, this is a repectable news outlet publishing a document they obtained, from a lawyer who represents a linesman coming forward about pressure to favouritize Real Madrid in a big game.

Let's see where this goes, shall we?

I certainly can't wait for more to come :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:54 pm

stop fueling the fire Hans . :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 pm

yeah I figured that's what he was trying to do.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:57 pm

farfan wrote:those red herrings Proud

Simeone was taking a dig at his arch rival , a fairly common routine seen in every single league .
Benitez made similar comments about Chelsea .
Wenger made similar comments about Man u back in the day .
Marseille  and ASSE presidents make  similar comments about Lyon on a weekly basis .

you want us to take the comments made by a   coach  about a rival team at face value or as some sort of evidence for a conspiracy     ?   rofl
i only brought up his past as a dirty player because you implied that he's some  infallible  , honest human being that wouldn't stoop to the level of making accusatory statement about a rival team Laughing  something all coaches do .
hell , i didn't even accuse him of lying , just  good ol bias that everybody is guilty of .

and you never pointed out shit ,you never  won a single argument in this site ...every single discussion here ends with everybody ganging up on you , telling you how off base you are ..until everybody stops bothering  with your boring long essays that make very little  sense .

see , it's happening again in this topic .

the very simple fact that you don't seem to grasp why a  person representing a rival entity should not be used as a source to indict the other  means it's hopeless talking to you .

So Yaya Toure isn't better than Jack Wilshere and Jack Wilshere isn't the next Messi (that's part of the reason I was banned in that thread)?

I was wrong there?  Because that's what you just said with your great analogies.  One of the Arsenal mods went back and deleted whole rows of arguments because they were so absurd with the Jack Wilshere hype that makes them look like fools now.  

And I'm getting ganged up on?  I am siting in my house and don't see any gangs roaming around my house.  I feel pretty safe.

It sounds like you're on the defensive.

I have challenged others and I will challenge you.  Please point out any thread where I have been in a huge argument where I was wrong.  The one instance was saying Damiao was more prepared for Europe than Neymar.

That's it.

You are making a fool of your self daily on this site.  Especially basically saying Jack Wilshere is better than Yaya Toure, since I don't win arguments, right?

LOL.  Go read a book and up that IQ.

And what's with the dirty language, your mother should have taught you better than that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Why are YOU diverting to talking about Barca though?

This is not the Barca board doing anything, this is a repectable news outlet publishing a document they obtained, from a lawyer who represents a linesman coming forward about pressure to favouritize Real Madrid in a big game.

Let's see where this goes, shall we?

I certainly can't wait for more to come :coffee:

Bingo, that's a hard question to answer.

Again we are all just supposed to pretend this never came out and remain uninformed, like some posters I will not name.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 pm

farfan wrote:stop fueling the fire Hans . :facepalm:

So now you admitted there's fire beneath the smoke :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Bingo, that's a hard question to answer.

Again we are all just supposed to pretend this never came out and remain uninformed, like some posters I will not name.

:facepalm: rofl

Seriously? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

Simeone was taking a dig at his arch rival , a fairly common routine seen in every single league .
Marseille  and ASSE presidents make  similar comments about Lyon on a weekly basis .

you want us to take the comments made by a   coach  about a rival team at face value or as some sort of evidence for a conspiracy     ?   rofl
i only brought up his past as a dirty player because you implied that he's some  infallible  , honest human being that wouldn't stoop to the level of making accusatory statement about a rival team Laughing  something all coaches do .
hell , i didn't even accuse him of lying , just  good ol bias that everybody is guilty of .

and you never pointed out shit ,you never  won a single argument in this site ...every single discussion here ends with everybody ganging up on you , telling you how off base you are ..until everybody stops bothering  with your boring long essays that make very little  sense .

the very simple fact that you don't seem to grasp why a  person representing a rival entity should not be used as a source to indict the other  means it's hopeless talking to you .

So Yaya Toure isn't better than Jack Wilshere and Jack Wilshere isn't the next Messi (that's part of the reason I was banned in that thread)?

I was wrong there?  Because that's what you just said with your great analogies.  One of the Arsenal mods went back and deleted whole rows of arguments because they were so absurd with the Jack Wilshere hype that makes them look like fools now.  

And I'm getting ganged up on?  I am siting in my house and don't see any gangs roaming around my house.  I feel pretty safe.

I have challenged others and I will challenge you.  Please point out any thread where I have been in a huge argument where I was wrong.  The one instance was saying Damiao was more prepared for Europe than Neymar.

That's it.

You are making a fool of your self daily on this site.  Especially basically saying Jack Wilshere is better than Yaya Toure, since I don't win arguments, right?

And what's with the dirty language, your mother should have taught you better than that.

the guy who has a knack for failing to spot basic logical fallacies, figures of speech, and obvious sarcasm is talking about low IQ . rofl

you're a joke , the general response to your threads and posts is a testament to this fact .

get lost, i'm done wasting my time with you , it's getting boring .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm

This explains no major signings this summer hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:What proof do you have that Diego Simeone is a liar and conspiracy theorist like Mou(whereas Mou makes up conspiracies in every country and team he manages for).  Mou's even at it again this year with the medical staff, and refs not giving his team penalties.

LOL, Simeone is nowhere near that as Mou has been doing this for about a decade.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now? If you don't have any proof, your claim doesn't hold water. And stop bringing up what Simeone said, for it doesn't implicate Real Madrid in any wrongdoing. He was only whining about the fixtures of La Liga games, something that a true classy coach wouldn't do. Simeone just like Mourinho is a classless manager. You only have to see him on the sidelines every game to realize how childish and ill-mannered he is. Whining, jumping up and down like a child, telling his players to waste time when they're in the lead, etc..

So again, if you have proof of anything at all, please come forward..otherwise, for the love of god, stop whining and play like men. Now I understand why you're mes que un club.

It's not about proof.  

I don't know why anyone would compare Simeone to Mourinho.  They are nothing alike outside of playing defensive football where I think Simeone even gets tagged that to an unfair extent.

Here is what I said,

"Diego Simeone basically said the same thing before the season started not being as specific of course but generally saying the league will make sure Real win this year."

It's a statement being made from a coach who I respect and believe 100% more than Mourinho.  A guy who doesn't make it his game in life to be controversial like Mou.

This statement stems from something that has been going around in football circles for years.  I didn't make that up nor did Harmonica.

If you're a La Liga fan this is hardly the first time this has been mentioned.  And you should know that.

And BTW, people used to say the same thing about Fergie-Time at the end of Man U games and it 100% held water. It happened all the time, am I some conspiracy theorist to bring that up?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 pm

farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

That's it.

the guy who has a knack for failing to spot basic logical fallacies, figures of speech, and obvious sarcasm is talking about low IQ . rofl

you're a joke , the general response to your threads and posts is a testament to this fact .

Noone's forcing you to post in this thread or care about it.
You can just as well leave it to those of us who want to get to the bottom of this and aren't allergic to unpleasant truths :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:stop fueling the fire   Hans . :facepalm:

Haha you're definitely enjoying this, aren't ya.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:16 pm

farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

That's it.

the guy who has a knack for failing to  spot   basic logical fallacies, figures of speech, and  obvious sarcasm     is talking about  low IQ . rofl

you're a joke , the general  response to your threads and  posts is    a testament to this fact .

LOL, resorting to the lowest common denominator.  Not answering one question and diverting from crap coming from your keyboard.

And now all of a sudden your done, oh how noble of you.

Prove what you're saying how I don't win arguments or go do something useful like maybe laying off the keyboard for a couple hours.

You sir are a coward.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:16 pm

rofl
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Pedram wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:stop fueling the fire   Hans . :facepalm:

wouldn't you? Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:19 pm

I thought you were done?

LIAR.

Now your Lying for gods sake.

Do you have any kind of moral compass to adhere to?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 pm

we live in a current where people instanly believe conspiracies to be 100 percent fact. Just like Real Madrid buying referees Laughing

Barca fans already preparing for Las Escusas when we lift the trophy, because Real Madrid winning trophies has to always be questioned
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 pm

I only believe Wenger 20% let alone any other coach, especially someone like Simeone, 100% Laughing

Everyone lies, lies, lies... and the lies some more. Like Mourinho, Simeone likes to play the victim publicly in advance so that MAY impact the refereeing to his advantage AND he has a story to pitch after the games.

I mean, it's not even that subtle... yet you take it at face value??? LaughingLaughingLaughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:I thought you were done?

LIAR.

What are you doing?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Perucho21 wrote:we live in a current where people instanly believe conspiracies to be 100 percent fact. Just like Real Madrid buying referees Laughing

Barca fans already preparing for Las Escusas when we lift the trophy, because Real Madrid winning trophies has to always be questioned
hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

wouldn't you? Laughing

This forum need petty discussions once in a while, for the sake of forum activity.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:I thought you were done?

LIAR.

i'm truly  done .
but now i feel obligated to point out  that i was laughing at Hans" post , an easily verifiable fact by simply looking at the time of our posts, genius .

and please, get your " you're " and  " your " right for once  , it's embarrassing to  have someone who speaks english as a third language point that out for you .

Jesus you're annoying , this is the last post .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next