Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

+36
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Spencer
windkick
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Robespierre
sportsczy
B-Mac
Adit
insan
Winter is Coming
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
M99
Perucho21
EarlyPrototype
Pedram
izzy
Dnmac4
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
chad4401
Freeza
Doc
LeVersacci
farfan
Valkyrja
Lucifer
Bankz
Myesyats
futbol
Harmonica
40 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:I thought you were done?

LIAR.

Now your Lying for gods sake.

Do you have any kind of moral compass to adhere to?

i'm truly  done .
but now i feel obligated to point out  that i was laughing at Hans" post , an easily verifiable fact by simply looking at the time of our posts, genius .

and please, get your " you're " and  " your " right for once  , it's embarrassing to  have someone who speaks english as a third language point that out for you .

Jesus you're annoying , this is the last post .

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by windkick Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I have only one thing to say to the Barça officials who are trying so hard to destabilize Madrid: Give it your best shot Laughing

Who cares, we are still winning more trophies year in and year out than you guys. Even with you guys fixing games...

So not sure we have to take a "shot", if we are getting the results and your not
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

farfan wrote:
but now i feel obligated to point out  that i was laughing at Hans" post , an easily verifiable fact by simply looking at the time of our posts, genius .

Why would you be laughing at my post? I was kind of serious.
Why do you get so worked up about this?
Fighting with Dnmac of all people rofl

You realize this is very suspicious.
Methinks someone doth protest too much hmm
Feeling guilty are we? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 pm

I think next season uncle flo should consider buying decent players hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:

Why would you be laughing at my post? I was kind of serious.
Why do you get so worked up about this?
Fighting with Dnmac of all people rofl

You realize this is very suspicious.
Methinks someone doth protest too much hmm
Feeling guilty are we? hmm

i'm will ruin you when i win the bet at the end of the Serie A season .

just wait .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:35 pm

You're thinking of last season's betting Hans.

What you don't realize is that was only my "How does this game work?" shtick to lull you into a false sense of security :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:41 pm

so 1 year of humiliating AVs and sigs was just you playing possum ? :coffee:

let's see if it was worth it come Mai 2016 .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:49 am

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 1964945_946013145438902_1890426222_n

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 BN1roDLCEAIfexM

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 BT-rHglIMAA6Et2

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 1962705_997829213590628_559340388_n

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 6 Stock-harmonica-small
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:24 am

This is hilarious.

Madrid won something like 4 trophies in the last 8 years, and they are still accused of buying refs.

This must be the least efficient corruption scheme in history rofl
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 pm

I don't really think they're buying refs, but I don't think it's that unlikely that a "fan" took it upon himself to try to influence the refs
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't really think they're buying refs, but I don't think it's that unlikely that a "fan" took it upon himself to try to influence the refs
Corruption is also happening in another level, at where refs are chosen in Liga. They choose mainly Real Madrid fans, and expect them to referee games with such bias. Iturralde, "Most referees in La Liga are Real Madrid fans", which is another clear indication of this.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Harmonica wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't really think they're buying refs, but I don't think it's that unlikely that a "fan"  took it upon himself to try to influence the refs
Corruption is also happening in another level, at where refs are chosen in Liga. They choose mainly Real Madrid fans, and expect them to referee games with such bias. Iturralde, "Most referees in La Liga are Real Madrid fans", which is another clear indication of this.

rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:57 pm

I thought Madrid fans were too hard in their players. Surely that would result in less of an advantage hmm I'd give reds to Ronaldo and Bale every game hmm

More Barca fans as refs please, it's why we aren't winning
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:46 pm

i swear harmonica feels all this madrid hate, makes him a better a farca fan or something, barca has gotten some of the biggest calls in footy history from reds to pens, and no amount of madrid  deflection will erase that.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 pm

There are 3 ways Madrid are getting helped in La Liga by refs. First it was all penalties, then they moved to offside calls, but there's also third one, carding dynamic, which has clear power to make other team dominant and other submissive:

Celta Vigo 19 - 4 Barcelona - Fouls
Celta Vigo 2 - 2 Barcelona - Cards
Celta Vigo 4 - 1 Barcelona - Result

Celta Vigo 17 - 16 Real Madrid - Fouls
Celta Vigo 5+1 - 1 Real Madrid - Cards
Celta Vigo 1 - 3 Real Madrid - Result

And no those are Opta statistics, not from book of jokes as they seem. Shocked
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Yeah lets ignore Aspas hitting Vasquez in the head and insulting referees when there was a clear foul.

Celta robbed though right Rolling Eyes
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:13 pm

If the carding dynamic was different, Barca wouldn't have lost 4-1 aganst Celta, but won. The numbers are clear IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:34 pm

It's like they are moving away from the method as soon as I expose them. Note to any Real Madrid, Ref Liga executive that reads this thread. You can buy me off, just pm me.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Harmonica wrote:It's like they are moving away from the method as soon as I expose them. Note to any Real Madrid, Ref Liga executive that reads this thread. You can buy me off, just pm me.

What will they move to next, now you've uncovered the carding dynamic scheme?

Also, my money is on MrNick09 hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:06 pm

We will soon buy another barca player, my money is on Nerman hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 pm

windkick wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I have only one thing to say to the Barça officials who are trying so hard to destabilize Madrid: Give it your best shot Laughing

Who cares, we are still winning more trophies year in and year out than you guys. Even with you guys fixing games...

So not sure we have to take a "shot", if we are getting the results and your not

lol gtfo, both of your CLs bar last years were tainted. never seen a worse ref performance then the chelsea-barca and real madrid-barca semis lmao

during the mou era we were screwed over constantly Laughing and then barca fans have the nerve to accuse us of cheating. get out of here. your best player evades taxes on his free time, the big trophies you won have had plenty of morethan questionable calls, you got caught cheating buying neymar, we can keep going
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm calling it now. We will be robbed big time against Barca in the clasico after these statements.

Btw, how do Barca fans have to balls to complain about refs ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:01 am

In top games against A.Madrid, A.Bilbao, Malaga and Celta Vigo 15-16 La Liga

Real Madrid 50 - 62 Opponent Fouls
Real Madrid 12 - 19+2 Opponent Cards
Real Madrid 0.24 - 0.34 Opponent Cards/Fouls (including 2 reds)

Barcelona 24 - 73 Opponent Fouls
Barcelona 6 - 11 Opponent Cards
Barcelona 0.25 - 0.15 Opponent Cards/Fouls

Barcelona and Real Madrid getting the same amount of cards per fouls, but Madrid opponent gets twice the amount of cards than opponent of Barcelona. Real Madrid gets help against their opponents, opponents of Barcelona get help against Barcelona.

Again clear indication of bias.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:03 am

Are we gonna get a judgement on the hit on Lucas Vazquez' backhead and why it wasn't a card? Also the stomp on Vazquez that left him bloody?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:08 am

I see Madrid slapping people left and right without a card. Individual incidences are already in the statistics, and thus don't matter.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:12 am

Harmonica wrote:I see Madrid slapping people left and right without a card. Individual incidences are already in the statistics, and thus don't matter.

rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next