Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

+36
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Spencer
windkick
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Robespierre
sportsczy
B-Mac
Adit
insan
Winter is Coming
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
M99
Perucho21
EarlyPrototype
Pedram
izzy
Dnmac4
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
chad4401
Freeza
Doc
LeVersacci
farfan
Valkyrja
Lucifer
Bankz
Myesyats
futbol
Harmonica
40 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Lol we have been denied so many penalties and had bs offside calls against us but unlike Barca fans we dont open threads to complain about it. We are provably the only team in laliga that get laughable yellow cards against us consistently and are always denied during appeals. Again nobody complains.

You serious man? When Mou was in charge your team was basically a band of thugs fouling everything that moved.

How you finished any of the clasico's with more than 9 players on the field is astonishing especially with the way the call the game in Spain. Pepe and Xabi basically rotated fouls on who ever had the ball and Mou placed Pepe in midfield so he had more access to foul more often.

Again, this is nothing new. Had this happened in England it would be a huge story and a 20 page thread on here, again no one really even cares or is surprised.

You do realise there are two different coaches we have (had) after Mourinho. Even Madrid fans will tell you what a bunch of thugs Mou made us. His thing is to talk about reffs 24/7, Carlo never did it once in fact a previous thug (Pepe) became a saint etc etc. We get yellow cards for winning a ball cleanly and then cant appeal because everyone knows itll be turned down

Again not a single Madrid fan/player/coach complains after that nutcase left. Barca fans/players/officials/formrr players seem to have the same whingy mentality. Always moaning about evil Madrid corrupting the world yet it is Barca under investigation. Oh wait the court is based in Madrid, must be Perez doing his thing. Logical fallacies all around

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain? - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid trying to buy referees in Spain?

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 pm

farfan wrote:
Freeza wrote:rofl

Every freaking week we get a new thread about this

That Simeone quote as evidence rofl Proud

quoting a biased source as evidence to support your case is called " logic " you noob . Proud

I don't have a case, the last time I checked FC Barcelona or it's fans didn't break this story.

Again, ask most non Real Madrid La Liga fans if there is a bias in the league that's pro-Real Madrid and they will tell you yes.

This isn't some big secret. And again as I said in the other thread, comparing Mou to Simeone is simplistic and going almost full-retard.

I'm sure you know more about La Liga than Simeone. The reason Simeone said what he said came from somewhere you know. He didn't just make it up to sell newspapers as last time I checked he didn't own a newspaper or care how many copies they sell.

Mou again is a scumbag and a liar, Simeone to this point in his career is nothing close to that.

But of course, you know more than he does.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Diego Simeone basically said the same thing before the season started not being as specific of course but generally saying the league will make sure Real win this year.

lol at people using this as some sort of proof .
you don't see the logical absurdity in quoting disparaging and  accusatory comments made by the coach of a rival team  ? Laughing

did you give any credence to Mourinho's claim that Barça was helped by referees ? ... didn't think so .

Mou is a proven scumbag and a liar.

Last time I checked Simeone while sometimes harsh and truthful to a point where is rustles some feathers is not known to be anywhere close to Mourinho in that regard.

LOL at comparing Mou and Simeone, only a fool would do that. You obviously know nothing about La Liga as again no one is even the slightest bit surprised about any of this.

Again everyone who watches La Liga knows the built in bias the league has for Real Madrid. This is nothing new.

and only a fool would use an accusatory statement form a rival coach as some sort of evidence of wrongdoing by the team that said coach despises the most . Laughing

also didn't know Simeone was a saint ... we're talking about the same guy who garnered a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in italy ? or the same player whose playacting got Beckham sent off in the world cup ?
surely that guy wouldn't say anything disparaging about his arch rival .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 pm

tbh, the way I read it I didn't even understand it as Simeone talking about refs.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:41 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:The number of penalties Farca have had this season is shocking. It's almost as if they are trying their hardest to deflect their corruption this season. Can't expect anymore from them.

You know what amuses me even more? Barça has been in recent years subject to corruption, match-fixing scandals, tax fraud and evasion, shadowy signings and clear favoritism from the referees; and yet they still want people to believe they're this innocent club being constantly targeted by the evil organization from the Spanish capital. In reality, it's the other way around.

They even tried to ban Madrid from transfers to save their own image Laughing

I just think this is a new low for them, and it's pathetic and disgusting. Some people do the talking on the pitch. They sweat, bleed and crawl for victory; and then you have Barça.

Oh and that cliché: ohhh we're an innocent club with limited resources competing with an evil organization with bottomless pockets. They have 630m in revenues, corruption going down to even signing under-aged kids, a president who was forced to resign because he was at the heart of a tax evasion scandal, and yet you have their fans still pretending they're powerless and innocent Laughing

We are Real Madrid. We're straight as an arrow; if you have anything against us come forward, don't talk behind the curtains. Prove it. We're waiting Laughing

Cool story bro.

We didn't break this story. This is a football message board that talks about the daily goings on in the sport of football.

I know, I know. We should just look the other way and ignore this story and talk about Yaya Toure and not having a birthday cake.

I mean a linesman coming forward and saying he was being told to influence games for Madrid isn't much news at all. Not very important right?

Surely is it was the other way around you guys wouldn't care or even be interested, right?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by insan Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:42 pm

If president forces coach to play some player what you expect from him. perez is just gambler and we all know it. he bought all the ballon dor winners and superstars which no president did before. buying a referee is like a toy for him. buying blatter was a little challenge but he did it too. this man is a great buyer

insan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Yeah , and Marseille's president knows more about Ligue 1 than i do , so when he accuses my team of bribing referees i should just accept it as fact and not question the biased source of such claims ,right ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Oh yeah Barca fans whinning.. What a pleasant surprise.

Yeah dnmac just like ask most non Barca fans of there is uefalona bias in CL that is pro Barca they will tell you yes.

See where I'm going?

Last edited by Adit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

farfan wrote:Yeah , and Marseille's president knows more about Ligue 1 than i do , so when he accuses my team of bribing referees i should just accept it as fact and not question the biased source of such claims ,right ?

Funny enough, he literally just answered his own criticism:
This is a football message board that talks about the daily goings on in the sport of football.

The club I support is being accused of something extremely nefarious by people I can't talk to personally. Lord and behold, Harmonica became the messenger which no one forced him to. What the f you expected? Niceties?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Even if there is truth in this in probably isn't RM involved, but those against the Catalan independence, mafia, gamblers, etc.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:47 pm

farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
farfan wrote:

lol at people using this as some sort of proof .
you don't see the logical absurdity in quoting disparaging and  accusatory comments made by the coach of a rival team  ? Laughing

did you give any credence to Mourinho's claim that Barça was helped by referees ? ... didn't think so .

Last time I checked Simeone while sometimes harsh and truthful to a point where is rustles some feathers is not known to be anywhere close to Mourinho in that regard.

LOL at comparing Mou and Simeone, only a fool would do that. You obviously know nothing about La Liga as again no one is even the slightest bit surprised about any of this.

Again everyone who watches La Liga knows the built in bias the league has for Real Madrid. This is nothing new.

and only a fool would use an accusatory statement form a rival coach as some sort of evidence of wrongdoing by the team that said coach despises the most . Laughing

also didn't know Simeone was a saint ... we're talking about the same guy who garnered a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in italy ? or the same player whose playacting got Beckham sent off in the world cup ?

So anything Zizou says isn't true because he headbutted someone. Your reaching comparing one thing that has nothing to do with another.

Charles Barkley was one of the dirtiest players in the NBA and he is now hailed as an analyst who is too truthful to the point of being mean.

These analogies you come up with are just for lack of a better word stupid and nonsensical.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Is Gattuso a Liar because he played dirty? You make no sense.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Dnmac you are the one not making sense and dodging his questions. Only a fool will take simeones words as evidence.. Last I checked he is coach of reals rival.Just like Mou excused of Barca bias of Uefa which every one could see as well.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

So anything Zizou says isn't true because he headbutted someone. Your reaching comparing one thing that has nothing to do with another.

Charles Barkley was one of the dirtiest players in the NBA and he is now hailed as an analyst who is too truthful to the point of being mean.

These analogies you come up with are just for lack of a better word stupid and nonsensical.

Is Gattuso a Liar because he played dirty? You make no sense.

the only stupid thing people are doing here is entertain your dumb ramblings .
there is a reason you got banned from this site and you're already on 50 % warning ... your posts suck .

" Simeone said something disparaging about Madrid ? it must be the truth because simeone doesn't lie !!! "

Logic y'all ...
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm

sounds like Barcelona mad the fee was to high for them this year (:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Adit wrote:Oh yeah Barca fans whinning.. What a pleasant surprise.

Yeah dnmac just like ask most non Barca fans of there is uefalona bias in CL that is pro Barca they will tell you yes.

See where I'm going?

I believe there is. We get more calls in the CL than we do in La Liga.

I think the CL as a product is better when the big teams advance where as during a season the games are mapped out from day one.

If someone told me the CL has a bias towards big teams and especially Barcelona I wouldn't argue.

The only point I argue is when people say the CL game against Chelsea was fixed for Barcelona because than why in the world would they send a Barcelona player off in the earlier stages of the game.

That makes no sense.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Doc wrote:
farfan wrote:Yeah , and Marseille's president knows more about Ligue 1 than i do , so when he accuses my team of bribing referees i should just accept it as fact and not question the biased source of such claims ,right ?

Funny enough, he literally just answered his own criticism:
This is a football message board that talks about the daily goings on in the sport of football.

The club I support is being accused of something extremely nefarious by people I can't talk to personally. Lord and behold, Harmonica became the messenger which no one forced him to. What the f you expected? Niceties?!

What proof do you have that Diego Simeone is a liar and conspiracy theorist like Mou(whereas Mou makes up conspiracies in every country and team he manages for). Mou's even at it again this year with the medical staff, and refs not giving his team penalties.

LOL, Simeone is nowhere near that as Mou has been doing this for about a decade.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Pretty sure we drew a game with close penalty calls this year hmm Perez needs to up his game. Barca getting all the calls Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:What proof do you have that Diego Simeone is a liar and conspiracy theorist like Mou(whereas Mou makes up conspiracies in every country and team he manages for). Mou's even at it again this year with the medical staff, and refs not giving his team penalties.

LOL, Simeone is nowhere near that as Mou has been doing this for about a decade.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now? If you don't have any proof, your claim doesn't hold water. And stop bringing up what Simeone said, for it doesn't implicate Real Madrid in any wrongdoing. He was only whining about the fixtures of La Liga games, something that a true classy coach wouldn't do. Simeone just like Mourinho is a classless manager. You only have to see him on the sidelines every game to realize how childish and ill-mannered he is. Whining, jumping up and down like a child, telling his players to waste time when they're in the lead, etc..

So again, if you have proof of anything at all, please come forward..otherwise, for the love of god, stop whining and play like men. Now I understand why you're mes que un club.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 pm

farfan wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
farfan wrote:

and only a fool would use an accusatory  statement form a rival coach   as some sort of evidence of wrongdoing by the team that said coach  despises the most . Laughing

also didn't know Simeone was a saint ... we're talking about the same guy who garnered a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in italy  ? or the same player whose playacting got Beckham sent off  in the world cup ?

So anything Zizou says isn't true because he headbutted someone.  Your reaching comparing one thing that has nothing to do with another.

Is Gattuso a Liar because he played dirty?  You make no sense.

the only stupid thing people are doing here is entertain  your dumb ramblings .
there is a reason you got banned from this site and you're already on 50 % warning ... your posts suck .

"  Simeone said something disparaging about Madrid ? it must be the truth because simeone doesn't lie !!! "

Logic y'all ...

Oh no, I've been banned from this site. Wow, I must be a liar than right?  That goes right along with your full-retard analogies.

I was banned for telling Arsenal fans that Yaya Toure was better than Jack Wilshere and that Wilshere was the most over hyped player in the world.

Do you see anything wrong there, am I off base?

You're the one who can't answer any questions thrown your way about your  analogies that make no sense at all which I've called you out on in other threads.

Now we can't trust what a player says because when they played they were dirty?  Again one has nothing to do with the other but you choose to talk about something else ignoring how totally off base you and your thoughts are.

It's sad as you're all over the place.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:23 pm

We've been paying off the wrong referees... we only get half the 50/50 calls. If you're going to pay someone to tip the balance your way... well... it would help if the balance was actually tipped.

Now if you would tell me that superstar players, regardless of team, usually get more protection from referees and that some players, due to reputation, get targeted more... then i'd agree... in any sport.

It's not like Madrid players fake dive all over the place ALL THE TIME and crowd the referees ALL THE TIME like a certain team in La Liga.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Wilshere dominated Barca at age 18 though and has the talent to be among the world's very best.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 pm

ES wrote:This is getting repetitive and frankly, a bit (a lot actually) petulant

And this despite Barca wins always the Liga and Real got just 1 Liga in 8 years ... Frankly I don't get this obsession and anxiety about Real to buy referees when evidently they never robbed leagues during this last decade considering the winners
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:38 pm

much a do about nothing.

All of it sounds bullshit.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Why are there 2 threads on same topic and same guy posting same conspiracy rants in both threads? Is this Harmonica under a different name?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:39 pm

those red herrings Proud

Simeone was taking a dig at his arch rival , a fairly common routine seen in every single league .
Benitez made similar comments about Chelsea .
Wenger made similar comments about Man u back in the day .
Marseille  and ASSE presidents make  similar comments about Lyon on a weekly basis .

you want us to take the comments made by a   coach  about a rival team at face value or as some sort of evidence for a conspiracy     ?   rofl
i only brought up his past as a dirty player because you implied that he's some  infallible  , honest human being that wouldn't stoop to the level of making accusatory statement about a rival team Laughing  something all coaches do .
hell , i didn't even accuse him of lying , just  good ol bias that everybody is guilty of .

and you never pointed out shit ,you never  won a single argument in this site ...every single discussion here ends with everybody ganging up on you , telling you how off base you are ..until everybody stops bothering  with your boring long essays that make very little  sense .

see , it's happening again in this topic .

the very simple fact that you don't seem to grasp why a person representing a rival entity should not be used as a source to indict the other means it's hopeless talking to you .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 pm

no smoke without fire IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next