Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?

+49
BeautifulGame
Luca
Onyx
breva
Winter is Coming
VivaStPauli
Neutropin
futbol_bill
Thimmy
windkick
shadexticos
Mr Nick09
danyjr
dronte
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
Myesyats
Donuts
Lord Awesome
Based Bonera
Lex
Ion Creanga
Robespierre
Turok_TTZ
terrance511
zigra
CBarca
Curtinho
Socur Toxanarosa
sportsczy
matpol
Art Morte
Doc
Pedram
M99
BarcaLearning
chad4401
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
farfan
The Demon of Carthage
rincon
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
BORUSSIA!!
Lucifer
salmano9
Freeza
Cruijf
53 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 07, 2016 7:10 pm

It is not bias when you have failed to give one iota of a reason as to why you think we are overrated or dont deserve it

Sounds more like a butthurt cule who is tired of getting knocked out vs Atleti everytime they play them in CL and think we wont beat them either because 3+3=7 in your head

Lets hear your reason as to why you think we dont derserve it. And please give me examples of where you think Casemiro showed his flaws. Ps he has already played Atleti you might want to start there

This is going to be entertaining........

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?

Post by zigra Sat May 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Most ridiculous CL finalist I remember is Chelsea 11/12 and even that wasn't half as ridiculous as the idea that Arsenal could beat Real Madrid rofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun May 08, 2016 4:26 pm

zigra wrote:Most ridiculous CL finalist I remember is Chelsea 11/12 and even that wasn't half as ridiculous as the idea that Arsenal could beat Real Madrid rofl

if arsenal played rm in the first round they would have beat them. I dont think you comprehend how garbage real madrid have been this season, especially earlier on.
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun May 08, 2016 4:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:It is not bias when you have failed to give one iota of a reason as to why you think we are overrated or dont deserve it

Sounds more like a butthurt cule who is tired of getting knocked out vs Atleti everytime they play them in CL and think we wont beat them either because 3+3=7 in your head

Lets hear your reason as to why you think we dont derserve it. And please give me examples of where you think Casemiro showed his flaws. Ps he has already played Atleti you might want to start there

Ok genuis. Im breifly going to try to break it down for you.

The CL final teams are suppoused to be the best teams of the tournament. When there are at least 3 teams that would have wrecked the CL final team that team doesnt deserve to be there and got very lucky with the draws.

Which part of this doesnt make sense for you
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Yeah and Barca were the better team, the year Inter beat them, but who remembers that. A championship is a championship regardless of how you get there. Do the top seeds always make it to finals? Why even play the tournaments if the favourites always win.

What kind of stupid logic is that!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Agreed with old man futbol_bill.

At the end you can only face what is in front of you. The teams that could've wrecked them didn't make it to the finals.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 08, 2016 6:00 pm

The teams that could rekt us had been rekt by us in the previous meetings hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Neutropin wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:It is not bias when you have failed to give one iota of a reason as to why you think we are overrated or dont deserve it

Ok genuis. Im breifly going to try to break it down for you.

The CL final teams are suppoused to be the best teams of the tournament. When there are at least 3 teams that would have wrecked the CL final team that team doesnt deserve to be there and got very lucky with the draws.

Which part of this doesnt make sense for you

The part where you say why you believe the 3 teams would have wrecked us. You have Schizophrenia or something, somebody whispered voices to you in your head and you can not explain it??

Can you not explain that part like give a reason why the finalist would be "wrecked" by said 3 teams. All this tittle tattle beating round the bushes without actually putting a proper coherent argument forth.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Mon May 09, 2016 2:18 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Agreed with old man futbol_bill.

At the end you can only face what is in front of you. The teams that could've wrecked them didn't make it to the finals.

so? Im not blaming the madrid players for it, im just saying they dont deserve to be there. Anyone who is neutral should understand that.

Its crazy that all these madrid fanboys are trying to pretend that they are a worth cl final team this year.
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Mon May 09, 2016 2:23 am

Valkyrja wrote:The teams that could rekt us had been rekt by us in the previous meetings hmm

loooool, I cant take it this is my last post on this.

Madrid in the the past have been a great team, but this year the chemistry wasnt there and their tactics havent been us to standards.

Im talking this year ONLY, Bayer, Barca, and Juve would beat Madrid if they got them in a draw.

Before you say you beat barca when you met them in the league this year, that was when their major slump happened and you shouldnt judge a team on their worst performances of the season.

Anyway this is my last post on this, if you cant see that Madrid go a very easy road to the final and any other path would probably see them out either in the semis or the quarters than you are either biased or stupid
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 09, 2016 2:35 am

Well, good thing that was your last post, it sure cleared up your stupid logic!

Thanks for your opinion!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon May 09, 2016 2:48 am

futbol_bill wrote:Yeah and Barca were the better team, the year Inter beat them, but who remembers that. A championship is a championship regardless of how you get there. Do the top seeds always make it to finals? Why even play the tournaments if the favourites always win.

What kind of stupid logic is that!!!

I'm not so sure Barca was a better team than Inter that year. Inter tore Barcelona apart in the first game and had to play with 10 men for most of the second game and yet eliminated Barca. They also had to eliminate Chelsea when Chelsea was considered one of the best teams in Europe, and then beat Bayern. No, Barca was not better than Inter that year.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 09, 2016 2:48 am

Juve barely beat us last year and we sucked far worse than this year... and they had Tevez. We beat Barca in the second clasico at Camp Nou. We've won 16 out of the last 17 games... and the only loss was to Wolfsburg away 4 days after the clasico win at Camp Nou (emotional let down that always happen after clasicos).

So really.... please tell us how this team is sub par right now. We're playing tactical football because we don't have the pieces to play expansively due to injury and/or player profiles. But luck allowing, we'll have BBC in the CL Final with Casemiro as the DM so Modric and Kroos can push up behind the strikers. For the first time since forever, we'll have our full lineup. Despite winning, we've had either Bale, Ronaldo or Benzema injured since as long as I can remember. We don't have a replacement for any of them so we have to play differently when one is absent.

I can go on and on.

Bottom line is that, for once, we haven't been so arrogant to just play the same regardless of circumstances. We've been pragmatic when needed. As a result, we're getting results in games where we NEVER got results before.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 09, 2016 2:54 am

I always thought a CL final worthy team would be a team that actually makes a CL final. Go figure you must play the "if" game to conjure up certain scenarios to adjust whether it is indeed worthy enough. Mind you, these scenarios are clearly not set in stone and dependent on ever changing variables...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 am

the mental gymnastics of those who looks at us with disdain is impressive to say the least.

But I believe I've already said my piece on this thread. gl with them mental gymnastics.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:the mental gymnastics of those who looks at us with disdain is impressive to say the least.

But I believe I've already said my piece on this thread. gl with them mental gymnastics.

just becuase someone has an opinion doesnt make them againts you. I am 100% neutral on this. Accually during the MC vs RM I was rooting for RM and will be rooting for you in the final. This is becuase I hate the way Atletico play.

The truth however remaints the truth. For Atletico to get to the final they had to beat Bayern and Barca. For RM to get to the final you had to beat Wolfsburg and Man City.

Get real
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 09, 2016 7:11 pm

It was a relatively easy road, however I do believe we could have beaten the likes of Barca/Bayern/Juve/Atletico if we faced them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Onyx wrote:It was a relatively easy road, however I do believe we could have beaten the likes of Barca/Bayern/Juve/Atletico if we faced them.

Ofcourse you would have
rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 09, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm not saying we would have 100% beaten those teams and got to the final, just that we are capable of beating big teams. We did beat Barca last month after all.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Agreed.
But then again the mighty Wolfs burg did give you colonoscopy away before you thrashed GOAT man city 1-0 at home

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Onyx wrote:It was a relatively easy road, however I do believe we could have beaten the likes of Barca/Bayern/Juve/Atletico if we faced them.

Ofcourse you would have
rofl

The last time we played Bayern and Barca, one got manita'd and the other were beaten 3-1 at their home ground being one man down. Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Ofcourse you would have
rofl

The last time we played Bayern and Barca, one got manita'd and the other were beaten 3-1 at their home ground being one man down. Laughing

And last time I checked we were European champs with second treble. Things change mate. Also speaking of last time when was the last time you won treble?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm

That feeling after may when you can put a mirror infront of Barcelona trophy cabinet and still won't match the European cups won by Madrid rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Gloating about achievements in 500 BC Proud  when the players of winning team would get wheels instead of medals as prize

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 09, 2016 9:07 pm

You better pray for Atletico like messi. Proud

Bcz I know we go to finals to win it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Ofcourse you would have
rofl

And last time I checked we were European champs with second treble. Things change mate. Also speaking of last time when was the last time you won treble?

We have 32 league trophies, 10 CLs and 19 CDRs dude. Who the hell gives a damn about your treble rofl

Call me when Barca have these

Has any team ever gotten such an easy road to the CL final?  - Page 6 B2LtDfNCIAA1tq_

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next