Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
RedOranje
McAgger
23 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I know that but it's not really fair to compare the two considering we only played one competition. hmm

Let's put it this way if Klopp isn't signing him for the reasons i say i really struggle to understand what he's thinking, it's the only conceivable reason.

Agree.

Ultimately yeah its up to Klopp how he decides, He'll offload Allen and Lucas then imo

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Klopp hasn't shown anything to make us think he's going to play 4-3-3. Moot point.

His whole career he's been using an interchanging 4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1 and 4-4-2.

As if GW is so good that we will change the tactics for him. I'm certain if he comes in is to provide competition for Coutinho, Fimino, and Mane along with Lallana.

Also Moal keeps bringing up the goalscoring of GW, first of all Coutinho outscored him last season, and Firmino had the same amount of goals. And 4 of GW's goals came in 1 game against relegation fodder Noriwch.

Like I said hope we don't sign him but if we get him, good. if we don'tget him not going to lose any sleep over it.

Coutinho scored 8 and Wijnaldum scored 11 so incorrect and tbh the reason i say he would score 15 in a good team is because we were *bleep* awful Laughing

Coutinho played 26 league games and Wijnaldum played 38. In all comps Coutinho outscored him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:But i do feel there's a misconception of what he actually is and what he's actually going to bring to the team on here.

I've watched Wijnaldum since he was a teenager. I know what he brings, what he's good at and what he's capable of. Just look at the contrast in his effort on the field in his games with the NT versus Newcastle. He is definitely an energetic midfielder who can run all match -- I didn't watch a lot of Newcastle games this season, but I watch pretty much all the NT games and with PSV it was the same; he runs a lot.

I'm not concerned...even before he went to Newcastle I told you his best positions were in the AM spectrum, but he can be effective as a CM.

On a good team he'll score a lot of goals because he's very smart in his off the ball movement and his finishing and composure are exceptional for a midfielder. I think Klopp will be able to get the best out of him, too. I like the fit a lot and definitely prefer him to someone like Zielinski or Markovic for example (to carry on the squad).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:46 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/228244-liverpool-complete-deal-to-sign-ragnar-klavan

GW seems close, depends whether he plays in the friendly against Doncaster we'll know how close it actually is.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Summer Transfer Window 2016 || Klopp Loses His Virginity - Page 8 Thb_Georginio%20Wijnadum

He needs to bring back this look if he comes to Liverpool.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:51 am

£25m! plus add-ons Shocked :facepalm: :brickwall:

These fees are crazy

Welcome GW :wub:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 am

GW 25m, Medical either today or tomorrow.

Allen: Stoke 13.5m bid accepted.

Flano: Pondering loan move to Burnley.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 am

iftikhar wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Although we will sign another 2-3 players, I believe the focus for reminder of the transfer window will be on clearing out.

1. Bogdan: Decent player, signed for free and not on high salary, should be easy.
2. Wisdom: Decent player, didn't cost much and not on high salary, should be easy.
3. Skrtel: Reportedly off to Turkey.
4. Ilori: Should be easy, if we accept peanuts.
5. Alberto: Several Spanish clubs will be interested, but we shouldn't expect more than £3-4 mil.
6. Lucas: Will have enough suitors and can be sold for a decent sum. Question is, should we?
7. Allen: Will have enough suitors and can be sold for a good bargain. Question is, should we?
8. Ibe: I can see many mid-table clubs wanting him but none willing to pay more than £3-4 mil, fair deal???
9. Markovic: Should be easy, if we accept £7-8 mil; fair deal???
10. Baloteli:
11. Benteke: Reportedly refused a £25 mil offer and holding out for £30 mil.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm very happy with our attacking starting XI and depth.

Sturridge
(Origi)
(Ings)

Coutinho - Firmino - Mane
(Lallana) - (Giorginio) - (Milner)
(Ojo) - (???????) - (Markovic)

They are all good quality players who fit what Klopp wants. Unlike previously where we would buy players like Benteke and Belotelli and Lambert and Downing and Carroll who did not fit at all how we played.

I'm definitely happy with the CB situation as well having gotten rid of cancers like Skrtel and old timers like Kolo who were mistake prone. We've removed Lovren from a starting role with Matip coming in. Ragnar is new blood so we'll see how he does in a limited role. And very happy that we still got Ilori and Gomez around. That's a solid six CBs imo.

Happy about GK situation.

My main worry is the CM and fullback situation.

Clyne is great. Trent AA is a promising youngster who I'm very high on and I think he will eventually be better than Clyne. Randall and Smith I don't rate much but not like they will play many games. LB is worry some. Moreno is shit. I would be okay with him being back up LB but not starting every game. I don't care if it's Hector or Chilwell or whoever, just buy someone competent defensively.

CM, I'm still holding out for a major signing. Allen leaving. Now Lucas looking likely on the out as well. Stewart being quite meh. Milner being very out position in center of midfield. We only really have Can, Grujic, and Hendo. I would love Can and Grujic to start but we're still too weak in this position.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Lovren has been our most reliable defender dating back to when Klopp joined and has looked very good in pre-season. Why would he lose his spot? If anything Sakho is going to have to fight to win a spot back from Matip.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:21 am

Lovren will not lose his spot easily, He'll probably be announced captain the way its going.

Manniger to sign a one year deal.

GW to be confirmed today.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:18 am

Don't call me James wrote:I'm very happy with our attacking starting XI and depth.

Sturridge
(Origi)
(Ings)

Coutinho - Firmino - Mane
(Lallana) - (Giorginio) - (Milner)
(Ojo) - (???????) - (Markovic)

If anything, that's actually a bit too much, especially without Europe. Don't get this Wijnaldum signing at all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:03 am

He's probably phasing out either Milner or Henderson, I wouldn't be surprised if Henderson is shipped out the same way Allen has been.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:52 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/228619-liverpool-complete-deal-for-alex-manninger

lulz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 pm

if we do sign GW then I think klopp will play a 433.

coutinho..fermino/studg....mane

can........gw.......henderson
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:02 pm

GW 25m official.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/228707-liverpool-complete-georginio-wijnaldum-capture
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Haven't been in the section in quite a while. Popped in to say that I admire how your window is going. Props!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:07 am

I'm not to sure Sri.

Anyways still a lot of deadwood to be shipped out and hopefully another two defenders.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

That's true. I think it is a very good start and some decent improvements.

But I do see some questions at the back. I think Kloppo will fix them too, he's a smart man.

Deadwood will get sorted - its about making a compromise and cutting your losses. Unless you are Chelsea - that's when your owner uses his mafia links or something to extort 3x the value of every player he sells :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:19 am

Sri wrote:Haven't been in the section in quite a while. Popped in to say that I admire how your window is going. Props!
Every year it's the same story rofl

I've stopped getting excited over our transfer dealings since a long time now.

It only matters to me when these signings actually perform on the pitch. Though Wijnaldum arguably seems to the best of the lot we have signed so far..
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:23 am

No, there seems to be a sense of purpose and direction to signings this summer.

It seems like Kloppo is much more involved in the process than his predecessors were. At least, that's my impression.

And you aren't overpaying on deals.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Brad smith being sold. So Moreno will be our one and only left back
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-accept-6m-bournemouth-bid-11656042.amp#
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:39 am

Brad Smith is shit lol. Can't believe this is real. 6m? rofl

Send Conor Randall right out the door after him for a similar price please.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:42 am

Don't call me James wrote:Brad Smith is shit lol. Can't believe this is real. 6m? rofl

Send Conor Randall right out the door after him for a similar price please.
I would rather sell Moreno for £6mil Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 am

How are we selling Brad Smith but Moreno still keeps his job? Jesus christ.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

6m is amazing for Smith especially when there is a buy back and no He's not better than Moreno.

If there is a god, Hector 25m will be accepted within a week.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next