Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:42 am

If you look down the road, it not too difficult to imagine a midfield of Kroos, Casemiro, Pogba and a front line of Bale, Morata, newby maybe Hazard or even Odeguaard if he works out or even Asensio. Defense of Dani, Varane, newby maybe Llorente, Nacho or Vallejo, newby and De Gea in goal!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:43 am

Bill... we're never going to allow Barca to have more superstars than we do. It's as much about the play of the team as it is about market appeal. No way flo loses the market appeal battle without a fight.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:17 am

I have seen enough of Morata to know that he is not that kind of flashy talent to unseat Benzema. Besides, benzema in formis much better than morata in form
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:30 am

I'm honestly very disappointed with all the lies that have been reported lately by Journalists just to sell and generate more clicks.

Just an example of this, and just in the last 24 hours, there have been conflicting reports surrounding Pogba's future with some of them suggesting he has already agreed personal terms with United (Sky) while others are saying Real Madrid is set to enter the race as well (Gazzetta). Then there are journalists with almost no credibility like Balague saying something today, and the opposite tomorrow.

Would I work like this if I was a journalist? I would rather retire than lose credibility.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:50 am

LOL there are a couple here that were praising Balaque as a credible journalist just a year ago.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 am

With Pogba, Raiola is getting all his ducks in a row and then, after the Euro, Pogba will decide what he wants to do. Just doing his job. I don't think the media is wrong in terms of negotiations occurring and terms being agreed upon etc. But nothing is finalized. Everything is just teed up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I have seen enough of Morata to know that he is not that kind of flashy talent to unseat Benzema. Besides, benzema in formis much better than morata in form

This coming from the guy that has put Benz down for several years. I guess Morata having no upside is the reason at least one team has offered 65M for him! The kid isn't a finished product yet and yet these kind of bids are coming in for him. You in your infinite wisdom have concluded he doesn't have enough talent for Madrid. That's some sort of disconnect!

I'm not so biased to see him go to Chelsea, but I do believe it is a mistake, when we develop talent like this, farm them out to develop more and then not use him when we have a definite need and role for him to play. No different than Carvajal IMO.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:00 am

i think you have to differentiate between opinion and informations, however reliable they are.

It might very well be the case (actually it is the case) that Man United are working hard at making a deal happen for Pogba, discussing with his agent. Yet that doesnt mean that Pogba will go to Man United, Man Yoo are just telling him, we want you, this is what we can offer. And agreeing terms doesnt mean that Juve will say "ok we sell".

That on another side GDM is expecting Madrid to offer a deal as well, makes sense because we have been preparing for this all summer. Yesterday Di Marzio was saying that Pogba would prefer coming to Madrid, obviously he would have options.

Those are what i would consider informations, they dont contradict one another, just bits of infos that makes sense: Man Yoo want him, they have offered terms to Raiola that he thinks are acceptable, let's see what Pogba AND Juve want. Madrid also want him, but we dont know what offers they will make, there has been no leaks yet.

On the other side you have Ballague who is using that bit of infos, and is now sounding off his OPINION. Let's remember how many times he has done this and has been wrong because he is jumping on stories too early. But even he confessed that Pogba prefers Madrid.

It's the same shit every summer, remember that when we signed Bale, Manuted also offered Bale a bigger contract and spurs, more money than we did. At the end of the day, it's not Raiola, It's Pogba that decides where he wants to go. And Madrid will pay close to a 100 mil, even if it's less than what Man Utd offers because it's Pogba that decide where he goes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:11 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I have seen enough of Morata to know that he is not that kind of flashy talent to unseat Benzema. Besides, benzema in formis much better than morata in form

This coming from the guy that has put Benz down for several years. I guess Morata having no upside is the reason at least one team has offered 65M for him! The kid isn't a finished product yet and yet these kind of bids are coming in for him. You in your infinite wisdom have concluded he doesn't have enough talent for Madrid. That's some sort of disconnect!

I'm not so biased to see him go to Chelsea, but I do believe it is a mistake, when we develop talent like this, farm them out to develop more and then not use him when we have a definite need and role for him to play. No different than Carvajal IMO.

Me being critical of benzema, doesnt mean i dont realize how of a footballer he is. If you can't compute that, you need to sleep asap.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:04 am

I will never get this striker needs to compete with benzema argument, just admit some of you can't gauge talent or performances and stop pushing the silly agenda, bale or cr don't need to be challenged either? Laughing and morata can't tie benzema shoe laces stop it.

All the team needs are proper signings that won't demand to start end of story, wasting money on pogba is silly when the midfield is great as is, I know 90% of you guys clowned yourselves trying to blame everything as kroos fault and as well casemiro(with the ball), now you want to save face by getting new mid to pretend their so much better just like isco-ozil situation.

This forum never changes Proud.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Club thinks Pogba is massively overpriced rofl

Finally, I'm proud of our board. Dodged a bullet.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Wait till you buy him off us for 150 million after 2 years. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Only if he can keep up the dab. Pretty sure he is going to flop in a league where tackles are allowed more. He is already one of the most dispossessed player despite being a midfielder. I was worried about him coming to La Liga and hiding behind Barca/Madrid success. Now we can actually see him for the fraud he is. Not saying this just because he signed for you, I have been saying it for some times now.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Lucas Silva ends his career due to heart problems, failed his medical going to sporting, hearts problem detected. Smart decision for the rest of his life.

14 mil gone to the shitter, money well spent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Atleast he saved his life. Good luck to him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Good luck to him. Best decision was to quit if he had heart problems
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 pm

At least he made enough money to at least purchase the medication needed. Still, that is quite sad for him to have his career end so quickly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Mayoral to Wolfsburg on loan. Hope he plays regularly, cant have him sitting on the bench when he is the future. I would have preferred him joining a spanish club but a German is ok i suppose
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Adit wrote:Atleast he saved his life. Good luck to him.

This.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Mayoral to Wolfsburg on loan. Hope he plays regularly, cant have him sitting on the bench when he is the future. I would have preferred him joining a spanish club but a German is ok i suppose
future of what lol? it's hard for primera clubs to rely on a kids to start, they came to get him so hopefully he will have minutes and will grow. I mean not even a relegation club would put their eggs in some tercera's kid basket. And he is not exactly coming up like some world class genius

Vallejo went to Eintrach Frankfurt too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:44 pm

It depends how well he develops over there. Both Carvajal and Casemiro went away and developed for 1/2 seasons before they came back ready. If he grows over there like Morata at Juve there is no reason he cant come back and start. Its not like they will have huge boots to fill once they get back not offense to their predecessor who shall not be named

For the moment Mayoral is abit ripe with huge potential. He is not developing at Castila because they put him on the wings. Not sure Wolfsburg is the right choice though

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Its not like they will have huge boots to fill not offense to their predecessor who shall not be named

Brutal rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:58 am

Pogba was crap and kante couldn't even buy a start for the finals, dem improvement, that feel when YouTube keep deceiving you Proud, so talented, athletic, so much technique Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 am

Raphael Guerreiro was really impressive, not just today but throughout the entire tournament. He is relatively young as well (22), could've been an option next to Wendell if he hadn't just moved.

chad4401 wrote:Pogba was crap and kante couldn't even buy a start for the finals, dem improvement, that feel when YouTube keep deceiving you Proud, so talented, athletic, so much technique Laughing

Tbf he was playing as a DM which limited him but yeah i agree, he was crap overall.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

14 mil gone to the shitter, money well spent

Dude, remove this. Have some respect for one of our players, asshole. Life threatening heart problems and we "wasted" money on a player, whatever.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:35 am

respect for what? lmao he is not dying so stfu, there is real tragedy out there, you think i care that some footballer is going to stop his career? lol

and yeah money gone to the shitter, just a fact
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next