juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm sure he could get some playing time in CL/Coppa. It's in terms of rules that we can't keep him.

GK (3): Buffon, Neto, Audero*
Def (9): BBC, Benatia, Rugani*, Alves, Licht, Evra, Sandro
Mid (9): Marchisio*, Khedira, Pjanic, Lemina, Asamoah, Sturaro, Cuadrado, Marrone*, new CM/DM
Att (4): Higuain, Dybala, Manduzkic, Pjaca

- Zaza is not under 21 years of age so if you want him on the list you have to remove someone.
- Asterisk means the player is "club trained". I removed Hernanes because it makes more sense that we keep Marrone who fills this rule instead of the brazilian. Yet i don't even know if he's on loan or not at this moment so i might be wrong.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Juventude wrote:Maybe, I'm missing something, but I don't understand why we're so willing to sell Zaza unless there is a plan to bring another forward into the squad. We can't go into the season with three forwards, especially with the way teams are going to target and rough up Dybala. I was worried that Dybala was going to be injured in the Fiorentina match with the way they were targeting him. And I don't think Pjaca is the answer as a striker. If Marotta knows that Gabigol is coming, that's fine. But, if Zaza goes, I think another striker needs to join.

I agree that depth is important and 4 men is necessary

is just that I believe ZAZA is too good to be a forth striker, which I have no problem with that, but it is a good option to think about doing some business, good deals

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Agree with Moggi. I also like to have Zaza but he can't be sitting behind Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain at his age. I fully understand if he wants to go for more playing time. He is too good to only get poverty minutes.

Given how little playing time is available I actually would have liked Matri back. Great personality to have around and he comes through for us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

If we can get anywhere close to $23M for Zaza it is good business and he must be sold.  You cannot have a $23M striker as your fourth guy.  Also, as mentioned we don't have room for him on the 25 man roster if we get Cuadrado and another CM.

I'm sure Pjaca fills the role behind Dybala, I don't think we purchased him just to be a winger, as our base is a 3-5-2.  Although I'd love to see a 3 man forward line of Pjaca  Higuain  Cuadrado in a 4-3-3 and see what happens.  That could be exciting.  Remember Higuain has never played in a 3-5-2 before.  At Napoli and even at Madrid he always played in a 4-3-3, so that is another reason why pushing for Cuadrado makes sense.

With Allegri's comments about wanting to attack more in the CL with 3 forwards ala Bayern, Barca and Madrid, with the purchase of Cuadrado on loan again and with Higuain being comfortable in a 3 man forward line, I envision us playing alot more of a 4-3-3 this year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Lichtsteiner unhappy with Juventus bench role
The 32-year-old still hasn’t come to an agreement with the Bianconeri over a contract renewal...

Accustomed to being a starting defender for much of his time at Juventus, Stephan Lichtsteiner is reportedly not pleased with finding himself on the bench this season.

Dani Alves’ summer signing looks to have pushed the Switzerland international down the pecking order at the Juventus Stadium for the campaign ahead.

In many quarters, reports suggest that Lichtsteiner isn’t content to play second fiddle this season and with nine days still left in the transfer market, there are even claims that he could make what would still be a surprising exit.

The former Lazio man had been set to discuss a new deal with the Italian champions this summer, with his current contract due to expire at the end of the season.

After an initially positive start to discussions, an agreement still hasn’t been reached between the player and the club, which could hasten a departure if the Old Lady are keen to avoid losing the full-back on a free.

However, it should be noted that when Lichtsteiner was signing his last contract extension in Turin, negotiations had been protracted before the defender eventually agreed an extension.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Lichtainer was really good

his tactical awareness, his overlaps, positioning, he always gave you a good option to pass the ball to

but the transfer of Alves makes me unsure about
Alves is really good player is hard to compete with him

Matri as a starting XI player is a headache , but for the fourth striker on the bench that would be cool, even though we may consider other underrated strikers and bring someone

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:39 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Lichtainer was really good

his tactical awareness, his overlaps, positioning, he always gave you a good option to pass the ball to

but the transfer of Alves makes me unsure about
Alves is really good player is hard to compete with him

Matri as a starting XI player is a headache , but for the fourth striker on the bench that would be cool, even though we may consider other underrated strikers and bring someone

Matri Mitra already signed with Sass Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 pm

The ONLY thing I like about Matri...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Nuovo_10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm

@salmano9

I know. Matri to Sassuolo makes me like them even more. I like dat Juve connection. Zaza, Berardi, Sensi, Trotta, Lirola and Matri Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

yeah is just that you want someone who doesn't mind to sit on the bench ,

an U22 player may also be a good idea someone like Coman who comes for free plays few games and sell him 30 million that would be cool

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:06 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 CqgK_icXYAAiOCJ

Are we going to buy this guy?! Hope not
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:33 am

Who the heck is that dude?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:38 am

Thats Gabigol on the right.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 am

Sense. This picture makes none.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 am

Elano on the left ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:04 am

Are you sure it's not the other Gabriel, apparently there are two of them...  Razz

He must have painted his beard gold...

Last edited by juve_gigi on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 am

juve_gigi wrote:Are you sure it's not the other Gabriel, apparently there are two of them... Razz

He must have painted on that beard...

Gabriel Jesus has joined Man City, and thats not a Man City kit Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 am

Haha yeah, I think he painted his beard GOLD...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:18 am

rincon wrote:@salmano9

I know. Matri to Sassuolo makes me like them even more. I like dat Juve connection. Zaza, Berardi, Sensi, Trotta, Lirola and Matri Proud

Forza Sassuolo!!! I wish that Juve B can win the EL. They thrashed the Serbian champions 3-0 in the first leg.

@gigi
She's pregnant Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:26 pm

About this "unexpected" midfielder that Marotta is supposedly after... you guys think it could be Schweinsteiger ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:
rincon wrote:@salmano9

@gigi
She's pregnant Heart

Damn Tom, I'm coming after ya bro, you done touching my babe Nargi... Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 pm

heffkzar wrote:About this "unexpected" midfielder that Marotta is supposedly after... you guys think it could be Schweinsteiger ?

A lot of 'lost' players or ' players past it' revived their career here plus Schwein aint that old and as a sub from time to time could be a great player but for first team hell no. Matuidi + Schwein is good thou but only if Schwein is a sub, and yeah I know Schwein is a pig on german Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:24 am

TMW: Juve’s Keita assault could mean they exit Gabigol race...

TuttoMercatoWeb report that Lazio’s Keita Balde is being pursued by Juventus, a move that could benefit the Nerazzurri hugely. Keita and his club clearly don’t get along and a move away only seems logical as he reportedly misses training and posts messages displaying his discontent on social media. Juventus are willing to offer the capital club Simone Zaza in exchange for the youngster. With Juventus’ sights set on Keita and Inter being closest to Gabigol, it could mean that the Bianconeri give up in their pursuit for the 1996 born Brazilian.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 am

Keita: All-out war
By Football Italia staff

Lazio released another statement accusing Keita Balde Diao of lying, being unprofessional and arrogant, threatening legal action.

The situation exploded on Saturday when the player said he was unavailable for the Serie A opener against Atalanta due to a knee injury.

Coach Simone Inzaghi declared in a Press conference that he was “stunned” by the behaviour, as medical tests came back negative, implying he was not “proud to wear the Lazio shirt.”

Keita replied via Facebook with an angry message insisting he was injured and the club was trying to stir up controversy, which prompted a very sarcastic statement from team manager Angelo Peruzzi.

This morning the matter deteriorated with another statement released by Lazio.

“SS Lazio consider the behaviour of Keita Balde Diao to be unacceptable and damaging, as he decided to desert the first game of the season by blaming it on the excuse of a left knee injury.

“This appeared to Coach Simone Inzaghi and Angelo Peruzzi to be just an excuse, as it was unfounded from the examinations of orthopaedic medic Fabio Roda.

“The player Keita Balde Diao also made a series of incredibly aggressive and offensive statements against SS Lazio and its directors.

“All of this was evidently aimed at facilitating a transfer that guarantees the interests of his potential buyers and intermediaries, damaging Lazio and its fans.

“It is understandable that a young player of certain talent has the ambition to move up the ladder in his career. But in no case can this ambition be transformed into an act of unprofessional behaviour against the club he is under contract with for another two years.

“It cannot excuse a gesture of bad faith and arrogance towards his teammates and a show of disloyalty towards the fans who have the right to count on strongly motivated professionals representing the club values and colours.

“SS Lazio cannot allow the Keita situation to become a precedent in attempts to annul existing contracts and transform Lazio, the oldest club in the Capital, into a stepping stone rather than an ambitious target.

“The club intends to take legal action to defend its credibility and the faith of its fans.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 am

Zaza for Keita anyone?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 am

Matuidi to Juventus. The official announcement soon. PSG will receive 30m + 4m in bonuses. #lequipe
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next