MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:32 am

Conti and Spinazzola on the move...

Atalanta are ready to part with both Andrea Conti (towards Milan) and Leonardo Spinazzola (back to Juventus early), having found replacements.

The Orobici had a sensational season, finishing fourth in Serie A and qualifying for the Europa League after over 40 years.

This made many of their young players hot property on the transfer market and Coach Gian Piero Gasperini seems to have accepted their departure.

Sky Sport Italia claim Milan will meet with Atalanta tomorrow to perhaps finalise the deal for right-back Conti.

They should eventually reach an agreement for around €25m.

Conti can now leave, as today Thomas Foket underwent a medical following his arrival from KAA Gent.

Atalanta will also lose their left-back, because Juventus asked to get Spinazzola back early from his two-season loan, where he’d effectively replace Chelsea-bound Alex Sandro.

According to Mediaset Premium, the Bergamo boys are finally ready to let him go because they’ve found his heir in the form of Fabio Eguelfi from Inter.

The 22-year-old spent this season on loan at Pro Vercelli and has experience at Prato, Savona and Cremonese.

Eguelfi had been linked with Sampdoria in the move for Milan Skriniar, but Inter look set to sell him to Atalanta instead.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Alex Sandro to Chelsea: Antonio Conte blow with key target set to pen new Juventus deal

CHELSEA have been handed a huge blow with Alex Sandro set to snub a move to Stamford Bridge.

Juventus defender Sandro has been heavily linked with a mega-money move to Chelsea for several weeks.

Antonio Conte's Blues are ready to splash out upwards of £62m on the 26-year-old.

There have even been claims that Sandro could officially become a Chelsea star this weekend.

But now doubt has been thrown over the potential transfer following the latest shock reports.

The Sun sensationally claim that Sandro will sign a new £93,000-a-week contract at Juventus, snubbing Chelsea in doing so.

It is said that Juve have been left furious by Chelsea's ongoing pursuit of their star.

And several bigwigs at the club, including boss Max Allegri, recently met to thrash out a new offer for the Brazilian.

Juve are also reportedly looking to sign Sandro's close friend Danilo from Real Madrid in another attempt to keep him at the club.

Sandro's snub would be yet another major blow to Conte's summer transfer plans.

The Premier League champions have already failed in several attempts at luring new stars to west London.

In one piece of good news for Chelsea, their deal for Monaco's Tiemoue Bakayoko is still on track.

The French powerhouse is expected to join the club for £35m within the next few days.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 pm

That would be some great news if not BS. It all depends on the player, if he ask to leave he is gone. If he says he wants another season Beppe will tell Chelsea to go f themselves.

Oh and it's 1st of July... Happy Canada Day to Gigi & Luca ! Here's a picture made for the occasion, that i think is decent enough Thumbs up

Spoiler:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Needs the new Juventus logo Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:23 am

Happy 150th Canada Day fratelli!!!

Very Happy
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Juve offer new Alex Sandro deal

Juventus are prepared to offer Alex Sandro €5m per year until 2022 if he snubs Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain to sign a new contract.

According to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, the Bianconeri aren’t prepared to sell the Brazilian left-back, even if the bids reach €70m.

Instead, they are laying out a plan to keep Alex Sandro in Turin for the long-term.

This is partly with a cash sum, specifically a salary hike to €5m per year until 2022.

It’s not far off the reported €6m per year that was on the table from Chelsea.

Another key to locking down Alex Sandro is the attempt to sign his former Porto teammate Danilo, currently at Real Madrid.

They were a fantastic pair on the flanks and remain very good friends, so replacing Dani Alves with Danilo is more than just a tactical choice.

Juve are in negotiations with Real Madrid and hoping to clinch that deal for €20m plus bonuses.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Bernardeschi to Juve next week?

Juventus are expected to offer €40m plus a player for Fiorentina star Federico Bernardeschi next week, claim multiple reports.

According to The Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport and La Nazione, an offer will be presented by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

There will be a cash sum of up to €40m plus a player in part-exchange, likely to be Stefano Sturaro or Tomas Rincon.

The Viola set a €50m price-tag on the talent, who is fresh from an impressive European Under-21 Championship performance.

He refused to sign a contract renewal and so is expected to be sold this summer.

Chelsea, Inter, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich had also shown a strong interest in the 23-year-old, who can play a variety of forward and wide roles.

It’s believed Juve pinpointed Bernardeschi after failing to lower Bayern Munich’s €50m asking price for Douglas Costa.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm

I hope this comes through soon, today Crovino said that Bernadeschi is not for sale, it sounds like bs since he also says it for Kalinic and Valero who are clearly ON the market. You never know with Viola though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 pm

I am confident about Bernardeschi & Danilo.

40m + Sturaro is a very good offer. By all logic they would accept that. At the end of the day Fio have no choice but to sell if the player choose Juventus among all the clubs that show interest.

Danilo is a flop at Madrid. But i am not stressed about his performance, as a juventino he will improve his defensive awareness and he already has the grinta. It's honestly better than nothing.

From what i read, of all 4 fb we had last year, only Asamoah is 100% staying. Rest of the article was a résumé of juve-gigi's 2 last posts. It was on my mobile phone so i have zero link mybad.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:55 pm

I doubt we let go of 3 fullbacks. Sandro leaving is still nothing more than rumors. Nothing really has been said about Licht.

With some rough numbers, we are looking at something like this

Bentancur 10m
Schick 30m
Bernardeschi 40m + Rincon/Sturaro
Danilo 25m (or Darmian or De Scilgio for a similar amount)

That's already 105m plus Rincon/Sturaro

If Lemina goes for 20m (RIP whichever club pays that much) then we are around 90m.

That's without signing a midfielder. If its Matuidi I guess it's some 25m, if its someone better then up to 50m.

Are we gonna drop 110-150m?

Assuming that Mandragora, Orsolini, Mattiello (already confirmed), Caldara, Spinazzola and Bentancur go/stay on loan then our squad is:

GK: Buffon, Neto, Audero
CB: Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia
FB: Danilo, Sandro, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah
CM: Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Sturaro
FW: Dybala, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Pjaca
CF: Higuain, Schick

That's 24 players if I didn't forget anyone. Pjaca won't play a significant role until the new year most likely. It looks pretty great, the question if we are willing to do it without selling.

~150m looks like way too much. If its Matuidi and such, then ~110m may be possible.

Otherwise 1 of Cuadrado, Sandro or Bonucci would have to be sold. Bonucci has been confirmed by everyone that he won't leave. Cuadrado or Sandro? some 25-30m or 70m?

Would you rather lose Sandro but bring back Spinazzola (free) and a better midfielder or lose Cuadrado and sign a cheaper midfielder? Then if Cuadrado leaves I guess either Spinazzola arrives regardless to cover that while Pjaca revives, or maybe we keep Orsolini until January?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 pm

What the hell happened. Pay up for Costa you stingy bitches.

Give us 45 million that surely can't be too much to ask.

We need him gone so we can get a proper player
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 pm

40m or no deal :coffee:

The situation is that we only have 1 non-EU spot (the max is 2 but we used 1 on Bentancur). It would have been Costa but you guys got greedy and the opportunity of Danilo appeared. Its one or the other.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:54 pm

I would be satisfied with that squad, easily better than we had this season without key departures.

The midfield is somewhat worrying, I would be content with a player like Matuidi, I think he compliments Pjanic well and he brings energy to our midfield that we missed last season in [key] moments. But we also have to analyze the market, last summer around this time we had already secured Pjanic at a fantastic price, a similar player/signing has not yet presented itself.

If we do sign Bernardeschi and I'm hoping that we do, I would not be surprised at losing Cuadrado, or losing him in January even.

I hope Schick gets good minutes in Serie A, I feel he could be a great signing even early for us.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:08 pm

I'd be happy too but that's a lot of money and a lot of convincing to be done. Lets hope.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:25 am

If Marotta told me "give 50 bucks or i'll sign Douglas Costa", i would have given him 100$. Decent at best and blocks a move for Bernardeschi. Lose-lose situation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 am

Also what is this thing about only 2 not-EU spots available confused Catania was half Argentinian some years ago, i wonder how much are allowed...

I don't expect to lose Cuadrado, and i hope i am right. There are a few reasons for this. Pjaca is not ready for the big stage, nor is Orsolini. Cuadrado is better than both in the present day and far more experienced. If they don't leave on loan they will act as 65 min subs.

So if we buy Bernar but sell Cuadrado we are stuck with the exact same problem which is using Mandzukic as first choice LM again this year.

For the midfield Matuidi or Matic is fair enough to improve the group. My first choice was Tolisso but he is gone. No matter what Beppe will find a solution, the midfielders that are rare to find and expensive are the creators and we already have Pjanic/Marchisio. All we need is a proper box-to-box/DM since KHEDIRA #6 is at the end of his rope. You find guys like these for around 30m, i think we can afford that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:52 am

Well, Mandzukic is only left at the LM if we resume with the same formation but I don't think that's a guarantee nor is it the worst thing in the world to see every now and then.

Let's say we do sign Matuidi, for example, and Bernardeschi.

We could see:

Higuain
Dybala-Bernardeschi
Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-????
Buffon

This is just one possibility of course but my point is, players like Bernardeschi, Dybala, bring great versatility in the attack. Allegri has proven to be extremely flexible in his formation and personnel.

Right now, we are ok. Additions like Schick just give us that many more options to consider and at the very least, much needed firepower off the bench.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:52 am

This would be a great scenario indeed

Currently we have 6 attackers, in the ideal world 7 with Bernardeschi.

CF: Higuain, Schick
SS: Dybala
Wingers: Pjaca, Cuadrado
Jokers: Mandzukic, Bernardeschi

yes lots of versatility Thumbs up

M: Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Rincon, Matuidi, Bentancur
so that's 2 world class, 2 B+, one young player and one decent at best

D: all 5 we already know including Rugani
LB: Sandro, Asamoah
RB: Danilo, Lichtsteiner
GK: Buffon, Neto, Audero

Total 25 players, some of them don't count since they are under 21 yo or some kind of rule like that
Italic = club trained players, 4 is the rule but we can add someone from Primavera
Bold = new players

no problemo this squad is legit for Serie A/CL

:::::::::::::
Schick 30
Bernar 40
new CM 30
Bentancur 10
Danilo 20
Sandro salary raise 5

Total: 135 m
:::::::::::::

What's left of Coman money + Champions League bonus + Lemina money + Allianz Stadium/JJ logo income + usual budget will cover that What a Face

See the ideal team (under present circumstances) is an achievable project after all

FORZA JUVE, FORZA JEEP !!!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 am

Report: Juventus, Real Madrid agree to €20 million price tag for Danilo

If Juventus wanted a quick resolution to their hunt to replace Dani Alves, then it looks like they’re about to see it happen.

According to Spanish outlet Diario AS, Juventus and Real Madrid have agreed to a €20 million transfer fee to bring right back Danilo to Turin this summer. Having already reportedly agreed to personal terms with the 25-year-old Brazilian, Juventus’ one final step was to try and find an agreement with the club they lost to in the Champions League final on the first Saturday of June last month.

And now apparently we have that final step done.

We’ll be waiting with our “OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL” post, Beppe.

Danilo, signed by Real Madrid two summers ago for €31.5 million from Porto, has become expendable with the emergence of Dani Carvajal is the two-time European champions’ starting right back. A former teammate of a certain Alex Sandro, Danilo hasn’t lived up to the lofty transfer fee and has now obviously been put on the market, with Juventus seemingly becoming the most likely destination.

The €20 million price tag comes after reports came about last week that Juventus’ first bid of €15 million was rejected by Real Madrid. Not that Real rejecting some kind of initial bid like that is any kind of surprise knowing how much they spent for Danilo a couple of years ago. But it has become quite clear over the last week or so that, according to what has been publicized in both the Spanish and Italian press, that Danilo has emerged as Juve’s top choice to replace Dani Alves.

And if AS is on the money with this one, Juve may soon officially have their guy.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:07 am

Juventus have a deal with Bernardeschi but not with Fiorentina: the details

The objective for the forward line is clear. Juventus are working to bring Bernardeschi in bianconero and they have reached a deal with the player: 5 years at 4 million euros plus bonus per season. Now Juventus has to find an agreement with Fiorentina.

The Viola want 40 million euros plus 10 million euros in bonuses, but Juventus are working to close the deal at a lower number. The first official contact between the two clubs (Marotta-Cognigni) have already taken place. Now the two parties will continue to work to find a deal to send Bernardeschi to Juventus because the player has stated that he will not renew with Fiorentina.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-have-a-deal-with-bernardeschi-but-not-with-fiorentina-the-details
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:16 am

banana
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:13 pm

##################

Fiorentina's sporting director, Pantaleo Corvino, has confirmed Bernardeschi & Borja Valero are close to leaving.

"I have to listen to the player's desire. Bernardeschi refuses to stay at the club, even after the huge contract we offered. "  
Juve ? "I don't know, he is an asset for italian football and we are proud to have him."

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Fiorentina-federico-bernardeschi-sur-le-depart-borja-valero-aussi/815931

#################

I bet if someone knows anything about that transfer, it's him lol. Bizarre statement about italian football hmm
Seems like it's happening folks !!! 40m + player is a reasonable offer that they should accept.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:34 am

Spinazzola to stay with Atalanta
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Spinazzola will reportedly stay with Atalanta for the coming season, following talks with Juventus today.

The Italian international joined the Orobici on a two-year loan last summer, but it was suggested he could return to Turin a year early.

However, Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that the two clubs met today and Atalanta are confident that they’ll be able to keep hold of Spinazzola.

The left wing-back staying in Bergamo could have ramifications for Alex Sandro’s future, as he was seen as a potential replacement for the Chelsea target.

If Juve are indeed willing to let Spinazzola stay with Atalanta for another season, it could indicate that Alex Sandro is staying.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Juventus Agree Deal In Principle For Chelsea Linked Winger

Juventus have reached an agreement in principle with Fiorentina for the signature of Chelsea linked winger Federico Bernardeschi.

The 22-year-old Italy international has refused to sign a new contract with Fiorentina and his future has been under the scanner over the last few months.

Chelsea have long been linked with a move for the winger with Antonio Conte mooted to be a fan and even Inter Milan have been interested in the winger this summer.

However, Bernardeschi is close to completing a controversial switch to Juventus as according to Tuttosport, the Italian champions have agreed a deal in principle with Fiorentina.

It has been claimed that Juventus have agreed to fork out a fee worth €40m for the capture of Bernardeschi and have also thrashed out personal terms with the player over a five-year contract worth €4m per season.

The details of the agreement are still being worked upon as Juventus want to pay the fee to Fiorentina in three installments, but La Viola are demanding the Italian champions pay up the full €40m in one go.

However, the two clubs are expected to sort out their differences soon and Bernardeschi is expected to complete his switch to Turin by the end of the week or early next week.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/07/06/juventus-agree-deal-in-principle-for-chelsea-linked-winger/342234/#ixzz4m41htEuw
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:29 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
The details of the agreement are still being worked upon as Juventus want to pay the fee to Fiorentina in three installments, but La Viola are demanding the Italian champions pay up the full €40m in one go.

However, the two clubs are expected to sort out their differences soon and Bernardeschi is expected to complete his switch to Turin by the end of the week or early next week.

Marotta-godfather meme needed here Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Warrior wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Marotta-godfather meme needed here Cool

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Img_1510
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next