Firenze
McAgger
Lucifer
Jay29
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Azpilicueta.

Also until there's factual evidence you are not part of this i'm going to assume you are considering that's what has been reported.

The only reason there's more info on us because that's what the HMRC went after first, the original article stated more clubs were involved in this and you were the next club reported.

There's more, so yes you are involved.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle, Chelsea and West Ham raided as part of a transfer probe

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Ah yes, you're right on Azpilicueta.

But HMRC had 80 men at Newcastle, 40 at West Ham and hardly any at Chelsea. Merely a request for information. Pretty sure they have enough men to raid Chelsea as well if there was some grave misconduct on our part. For what it's worth, I don't think there's been any grave misconduct from Newcastle and West Ham either. This smells like Marsielle being caught in shit and French authorities requesting information on this end to back up their own investigations.

I find it hard to believe any top English club would be that stupid. Almost every PL club makes stupid money these days. A £5m tax fraud case doesn't seem like a PL club's problem.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:31 pm

It might be the same as Newcastle and West Ham, it might not.

I'm just posting reports as they come in is all, also it's already been reported that none of the clubs involved will face football related sanctions ( transfer bans, points deductions etc etc ) because it's HMRC investigation and not a FA, FIFA, UEFA one etc etc.

Obviously this is still very early on, more stuff will be reported on as it goes on and they'll probably be more clubs involved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Seeing as Marsielle is the focal point, any club in the PL that have done business with them will definitely be involved, although it depends to what degree. Wouldn't be surprised to see it expand beyond direct Marsielle deals as well.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if it goes further than just Marseille related deals tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Trying to remember what deals Newcastle had with Marsielle. I know Cabaye was to PSG.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Cabella, Thauvin etc etc.

You don't remember because they did *bleep* all and were quickly shipped back Laughing

Whole thing is a bit fishy tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Strip them off the title imo.
Just a -5 point deduction will be enough

That...won't be enough for Spurs Laughing

-10 and we're doing business. Let's do this right EPL. I don't care what way Spurs win a title what MATTERS IS THAT KANE GETS HIS EPL GLORY
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cabella, Thauvin etc etc.

You don't remember because they did *bleep* all and were quickly shipped back Laughing

Whole thing is a bit fishy tbh.

I remember Thauvin had a little hype back then now Laughing

CBarca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Strip them off the title imo.
Just a -5 point deduction will be enough

That...won't be enough for Spurs Laughing

-10 and we're doing business. Let's do this right EPL. I don't care what way Spurs win a title what MATTERS IS THAT KANE GETS HIS EPL GLORY

Only way Kane is winning a league title is if he joins United mate. Spurs will win *bleep* all.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Never say never, Spurs could be bankrolled by a Russian oligarch within the next couple years and buy their way to a title like City and Chelsea
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 pm

CBarca wrote:Never say never, Spurs could be bankrolled by a Russian oligarch within the next couple years and buy their way to a title like City and Chelsea

1. Lewis and Levy will never sell Spurs, not unless they're in financial ruins, which I find impossible considering how well they've conducted Spurs' finances over the past decade. They have a net spend of like 200k over the past 5 years ffs. They're very well run financially.

2. Why buy a PL club if you're some rich oligarch and compete with 5 other incredibly tough clubs who also have deep pockets on average when you can just go to Serie A and buy a Napoli or Roma or go to Ligue 1 and buy another club that will join the relatively small competition at the top there. The PL is already overstacked as it is. 2 big clubs will be missing out on CL football every season, which is insane. No rich fella is going to want that. They want to win. And you can't really bully Chelsea, City or United (or even Arsenal if they decide to flex their muscles post Wenger) out of a player financially.

3. Lewis and Levy will never sell.

4. Spurs fans are self righteous *bleep* who would revolt if the club got sold to a billionaire of that stature. Don't believe me? You don't even need to look too far. Just find a random Spurs forum and check the post match reaction to last weekend's FA Cup loss. I bet you'll find multiple "they're a dirty club run by a corrupt oligarch with blood on their hands, I'd rather be us and go trophyless this way" posts Laughing

5. Lewis and Levy will never sell.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Oh jeez, I wasn't really serious. I was just taking a dig at Chelsea Laughing

I appreciate that you went into depth about it though because that's better than a lot of the posters here. I also agree with you.

It just looks silly though because Spurs are winning the title next year Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:19 pm

CBarca wrote:Oh jeez, I wasn't really serious. I was just taking a dig at Chelsea Laughing

I appreciate that you went into depth about it though because that's better than a lot of the posters here. I also agree with you.

It just looks silly though because Spurs are winning the title next year Smile

I half suspected you were kidding but seeing as I've had a bad day, I felt like ranting so there you go Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:10 am

Footballopoli?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:11 am

What a disgraceful club, leave aside their treatment of Pardew, this is just shambolic. No wonder they wear the same colored shirt as Juve, the criminals.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:15 am

You were run by Berlusconi for 3 decades you pos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Rafa said in his press conference today that it's for something that happened 4 or 5 years ago ( i assume Ashley or someone higher up explained it to him)

I assume it's the case for any other club.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You were run by Berlusconi for 3 decades you pos.
FATALITY
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm

You can't operate in Marseille with anything truly valuable without dealing with the BS there. It's literally impossible... And mainly because the police and all the politicians are in their back pockets to go along with the rest. Disgraceful that this hasn't been broken up a long time ago by the national government...

So yeah, easily feasible story.

Remember that the whole Benzema-Valbuena fiasco was linked to a OM "concierge" who stole the tape and wanted to blackmail Vabuena... Same thing happened to Djibril Cisse when he was at OM.

It's normal course of business for OM.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Sylvain Marveaux arrested in connection to this:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/27/newcastle-sylvain-marveaux-arrests-tax-fraud-swoop

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:https://twitter.com/rcfoster/status/857219345877020672

There's that then.

The HMRC might let you off the hook cheaply but I for one am strongly tempted to dock your fraudulent arses 5 points in the Chris Hughton vs Newcastle scoreline hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Go ahead hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You were run by Berlusconi for 3 decades you pos.
FATALITY

Can easily see this seemingly small and insignificant comment from BC spiraling into a BC vs ES showdown if this plays out right
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2