Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 27, 2018 2:17 am

He is just part of the coaching staff, but has all the responsibility of an assistant, without the title

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Sun May 27, 2018 2:18 am

Henk ten Cate Tito and he spent 1 year at Ajax. Not sure if he was fired or left but he went to Chelsea to be an assistant afterwards.

Also, I think and he always seems to bounce back anytime we talk about it, it's about time the club really look to replace Ronaldo. As for Zidane and his tactics, he really needs to get better at it in La Liga. Or maybe we honestly need a fresh squad for that. I don't know anything at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 am

Bettoni is Zidane's right hand man... similar to Rui Faria with Mourinho. They've been best friends since their youth days at AS Cannes. He brought him to Juventus and then again to Real Madrid when Zidane was a player.

He's the trusted one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 27, 2018 2:26 am

And tactics aren't the problem ffs.  Come on guys.  Our players just have nothing to prove and regular La Liga games don't motivate them.  

Our tactics can't be perfect against big teams (where you need tactics) and bad against lesser ones.  

We need a few guys that have something to prove both as regulars and in the squad.  Our regulars need to feel some competition.

Lack of incentive is the issue in La Liga.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 27, 2018 2:29 am

thank you doc, ten cate was his name, shows how important he was, i totally forgot about him. i remember some section of the barcelona fan base hyping him up when he was leaving , i knew right away this dude will do nothing of importance at all

we just need a fresher and deeper squad with proper players. the narrative always changes when time passes, but del bosque was NEVER considered a tactical genius. sometimes less is more....none of these tacticians have won 3 straight. and bleep it , we, madrid fans cannot downplay that. he may be a tactical potato but he's spearheaded us to 3 straight something mourinh capello ancelotti guus hidink pellegrin heynckes; all previous madrid "tactical" coaches never did
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 pm

titosantill wrote:
Zees wrote:Our priority for next season should be Zidane getting an assistant coach with great tactical prowess in setting up teams. Zidane will take care of the motivating, the press talk and the voodoo stuff and we'll be golden.

if you're getting such a person, why is such a person not a coach? the coach chooses who he wants as his assistants. you might as well fire the coach if you're hiring an assistant when the coach hasn't asked for one , and telling the coach that he should only be giving speeches. you might as well hire the so called tactical prowess guy (who doesn't have a head coaching  job) to be your coach , and fire zidane, then re-hire him to be the team's psychologist . we just need players and proper depth.....not castilla scrubs as back ups
Just because something is working doesn't mean it can't be improved upon and i believe the tactical set up is an area that can definitely be improved.

Our squad is world class, even our bench players would start in a lot of other teams yet we struggle against much inferior teams way too frequently.
Yes bringing in more talented players could likely solve our league issues but it would be by further compensating our lack of system with even more talent. Another way to fix our problems is to improve the attacking system by bringing in someone to the coaching staff who can contribute to that.

These days most managers don't and shouldn't have to do everything by themselves, having staff to share the responsibilities is fine. Some people(not you in particular) act as if the manager should be an accountant, psychiatrist, tactician, analyst etc all in one. One doesn't need to excel in every aspect, just being a facilitator in some way, shape or form is enough imo.

Zidane is extremely valuable because he excels in areas such as leadership, squad/man-management, motivation, mid game calls and he is a respected figure that can keep the locker room in check among other things. He is the perfect fit for Madrid but that doesn't mean he has no flaws.

For the record i'll mention that Zidane does show promise tactically, mostly in setting up counter-strategies but not in building structure.

And i never said the club should hire someone randomly and force Zidane to be his assistent Laughing rather i want Zidane to recruit someone, he himself is clearly aware that the team can improve tactically since he mentioned it in the press recently.

Also you can be a great tactical mind and still not succeed as a head coach because you lack in other fields.

sportsczy wrote:And tactics aren't the problem ffs.  Come on guys.  Our players just have nothing to prove and regular La Liga games don't motivate them.  

Our tactics can't be perfect against big teams (where you need tactics) and bad against lesser ones.  

We need a few guys that have something to prove both as regulars and in the squad.  Our regulars need to feel some competition.

Lack of incentive is the issue in La Liga.

Lack of motivation and competition has definitely contributed to this abysmal league run but those things alone shouldn't contribute to us ending up 17 point behind Barca.

I think it's clear as day we lack attacking structure and to me structure is the key to consistency. If the players individual skills aren't clicking for one reason or another, a team can fall back on it's structure to create chances.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue May 29, 2018 9:11 pm

It seems Zidane has decided that Benzema will remain the starting cf next season.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Benzkekwukz1

If that is his decision, I accept his judgment.

Mariano Diaz and Vinicious Jr... I like both of them actually. I have high expectations for Vinicious in particular. to see that he will join us in preseason so that Zidane can get better a look at him can only be a good thing. hopefully he shows his mettle and he becomes part of the squad. Benz can't get too relaxed and I hope that Vinicious can succeed Benzema if he is ready to take the next step.

Not sure how I feel about allison. would rather want de gea but he is too expensive and we have more pressing matters than gk. Keylor is a hard worker. I dont expect him to decline anytime soon.

I wanna see us hijack Griezmann deal but I dont see any indication that we're interested which is quite a shame.
I know we're after nerman but perhaps Flo should take a 2nd look first. Maybe Nerman is more trouble than he is worth considering his less than stellar standing with his teammates at PSG. dude is disruptive.

also, is pjanic legit or is sky just reporting off the rags of mundo deportivo? we have kovacic, we don't to sign another mid.

in any case, from ehat I've been reading and listening, I like how we're moving forward in the market. We recently just signed rodrigo rodriguez as part of our scouting for youth talent. so I hope transfer matters are settled before the world cup.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 29, 2018 9:37 pm

It's way too soon to declare Benz starter.. For one the WC hasn't even started let alone preseason for us. A lot can happen.

Speaking of the Griezmann hijacking - I feel like we should have heard the deal announced by Barca by now. I wonder what they are waiting for.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 pm

Preseason will decide the natural course of things. i just wanted to see who takes my bait. kek.  :fishing:

Griezmann is hesitating. I would too. If Real Madrid shows interest, I think Griezmann would choose us over Barca. I think he is waiting on us if at all. or the pressure from his teammates to stay may prove influential. I do recall reading something about griezmann agent offering him to us some months back. maybe its us he's waiting for?

In any case, Griezmann is cheaper than Neymar and doesnt come aling with drama, and we can give barca the middle finger doing so. I hope we go for him soon.

edit: it seems those who want icardi will be quite disappointed. chelsea seems to be on him.

Lewandowski's agent as revealed his clients desire to leave.

I dont think we will pursue tbb. we dont sign elderly people anymore.

if it boils down to it id rather sign Kane if his price is reasonable.

edit: di marzio claims we duking it out with liverpool over courtois.

hard pass, that 2nd rate keeper is a level below keylor.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Griezmann: "Yes, it will be done before the [World Cup]"

We should know soon what his decision is. Now that Zidane is out, I think this means we won't go for Griezmann, could be wrong though.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Yeah... everything talked about pre-ZZ is out the window lol. So who knows now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 pm

JLS reporting Madrid are close to signing Santos' 17 year old starlet Rodrygo for €45m.

Flo filling his jewelry box with diamonds in the rough hmm surprised we didn't go for Paulinho from Vasco as well.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:04 pm

That's funny since we actually signed a kid named Rodrigo from Gremio Novorizontino. Would be in Castilla from next season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 pm

This one looks good though Doc he looks really good. Vinicius I'm not a big fan but this kid looks like he has that speed to go at people 1v1

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Rodrigo Gremio or Rodrygo Santos because the Santos one, from my expert scouting on YT, is quite one footed but I love his pace with ball control. He doesn't push the ball into open space and hope to catch up to it. Actually has control.

Ain't check up on the Rodrigo from Gremio but my friend tells me he starred in the u17s last year.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Rodrigo from Gremio i dont kow about him, i saw his signing but i did not scout him lol

anyway let's not get too excited about Rodrygo yet, Barca are trying to make the deal too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Just took a gander at the Gremio Rodrigo, um, I hope Madrid didn't break the bank for him. Does not look like anything grand and from the looks of things, plays the same position I would expect Odegaard to play.

Speaking of the Norwegian, hope we keep him out on loan to continue getting 1st team experience. Feel next season we would see him step up way more.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41540
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40