CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:48 am

I'm not saying I don't think the Cavs will be in the finals or that this is LeBron playing at his best or anything. Obviously LeBron cares little about the regular season and the Cavs have always underperformed relative to the strength of their squad in the regular season.

However I feel like other than that first year, I had never seen them not only lose to scrub teams, but lose to scrub teams by the scorelines they have this much already.

I don't know if it means much in the long term, it probably doesn't, but I do think it's worth commenting on, and I do find it a bit surprising to say the least. I mean the nets and the Knicks are both bottom tier garbo east teams, the jury is out on the magic with their start but they'll end up on the bottom tier as well unless something crazy has happened, and the Pelicans will be fighting for a lower seed playoff spot (tho the west is strong, so that's hardly a knock on them). They've lost to all these teams within the first 7 games, and their squad should win against those teams without breaking much of a sweat even without IT.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:51 am

Yeah Mole he's been insane this year so far. Dark horse MVP for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to Giannis, him and Kawhi

Obvi Harden/Curry/Russbrook all have decent chances too but I don't see them as having as good a chance as the three mentioned due to the teams they play for/sharing another star (which applies to cousin's tbf but those numbers are unbelievable)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am

Cavs just miss those points from the point position.
As much as LeBron wants to run the play, he can't ever do it alone or it becomes too static and predictable.

So in simpler terms, they miss IT.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm

CBarca wrote:Yeah Mole he's been insane this year so far. Dark horse MVP for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to Giannis, him and Kawhi

Obvi Harden/Curry/Russbrook all have decent chances too but I don't see them as having as good a chance as the three mentioned due to the teams they play for/sharing another star (which applies to cousin's tbf but those numbers are unbelievable)

It doesn't apply as much because the team mates around them are trash by comparison.

It's the reason why i don't think MVP him is that realistic, the amount of wins we'd have to obtain is probably unrealistic.

Not to mention the media are always loath to praise him and will probably give Davis more credit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Even if he gets recognized as perhaps the top center in the game (I mean it's probably him, isn't it?), it will be nice to see. It's great to see him at the top of his game because he's an extremely gifted player
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Giannis has all the MVP hype right now. The Thunder won 47 games last season and Westbrook won it, I think that's an attainable number for the Bucks, they won 42 last season, and like Westbrook, he'll lead the Bucks in just about every major category. It's hard to make a more compelling case.

Other candidates are the obvious ones. It would be difficult for Cousins to win it, even though I would love to see it. Like Mole said, for them to attain those wins but also for Davis not to receive a lot of that praise.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Tbh for him to win it i think we need to finish something similar to how OKC did last year and i really don't see it, i think we have a chance of making the playoffs but that won't be enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Happy Melo is the greatest person of all time

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:50 pm

"Russ who steals rebounds " rofl

I was not prepared for that lmfao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:39 pm

He was just being honest, Russ literally jumps over his own teammates to get that rebound rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:43 pm

El Gunner wrote:He was just being honest, Russ literally jumps over his own teammates to get that rebound rofl

Point guard rebounds are better for fast breaks.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:55 pm

smh should have gone for pistons again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Jazz, Blazers and Clippers all to win?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Jazz will win doubt Clippers will and Blazers is 50/50.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 pm

I see. Going for a Mavericks +8 spread. It's not going to be a one sided game I'd imagine?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Anyone else concerned that our financial support has become fond of gambling?

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Got kids to feed :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Lol Dom.

Yeah RG, Utah offence isn't good enough to win big.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Nvm, MVP is right here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 am

Portland just scored 6 points in the whole second quarter against the Raptors

Ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:38 am

That's a joke right ^^
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 am

Loving Boston's energy. They'll be legit contenders in a few years as long as Management doesn't make dumb decisions.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:That's a joke right ^^

No, it’s legit. They scored 6 points in the second quarter and at home.

We played without JV and Ibaka. Blazers have been the sixth best offensive team coming in and the best rebounding team, we ruined them.

The game became a bit closer at the end because Dame went off and started hitting everything but he didn’t have nearly enough help.

This Raps group is pretty awesome. Our second unit plays so well together, which isn’t something we’ve had in a few years. The last time was with Lou Will when he won s

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Apparently Ben Simmons is the first player ( not just rookie) to start the first 7 games averaging 18-9-7 since Pippen.

Kid is *bleep* insane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Apparently Ben Simmons is the first player ( not just rookie) to start the first 7 games averaging 18-9-7 since Pippen.

Kid is *bleep* insane.

What about Westbrook and Harden last year?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Bball reference said Westbrook fell a little short with rebounds ( was 8 something) through the first 7 games.

I'm gonna assume the same can be said for Harden.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next