Lex
BeautifulGame
Internal
kiranr
Mr Nick09
48 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by Gil Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
@ Gil

So say's the Chelsea fan that should be supporting QPR Laughing

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Big-fish-california

Laughing

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Gil wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
@ Gil

So say's the Chelsea fan that should be supporting QPR Laughing

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Big-fish-california

Laughing

Yh i admit i was fair play Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 pm

So is this resolved or what? Does anyone have any information about whether Arsenal rejected the bid?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:we must overpay for Cesc, LOL
£40m for someone of Fabregas' calibre is not overpaying, stop being stupid

This is getting pathetic. Had Fabregas come through the Arsenal youth team instead of being shipped over from Barca's, they would've offered £40m from the start and ended this two years ago. Hell, if Fabregas had come through the United ranks, Barcelona would've offered £50m, no questions asked. All this low balling and laughable negotiating because he once used to play for Barcelona as a 16 year old Rolling Eyes

But this is a moot point really, because all this fuss is just to rescue Fabregas from dictator Arsenegetorix, not because Barca actually need him

Actually, I think that if fabregas would have come through arsenals youth team, barca would have never been after him. Imo the only reason why barca are after him is becaue he is "the one that got away", which is a pathetic reason for wanting a player...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I have been arguing with my fellow Barca fans for the last week over Cesc's price in our forum. I think he is a steal at 40 mil in this transfer market. A lot of our fans act like PSG, Malaga, Man City, Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool (to some extent) have not changed the transfer market.

Rosell has made us look pathetic with our Mexican league jerseys with advertisments all over them, and this whole saga and how public it has become. Since his first speech as president he has tried to blame Laporta for everything, and in my opinion is over playing our debt situation. Most big teams are in debt and they don't play these games, I mean we are arguing over 5 mill dollars, that should be nothing to Barca, just pay it and get it over with. Laporta has much more class and would have bought him or walked away. IF Rossell doesn't want him just say so, but these games are hurting the club.

The big fail in the logic of my fellow Barca fans is that if we wait the price will go down. That is not true, the market has been going up every year and will continue to do so as long as people are buying oil.

I think Rossell needs to drop the blame game and grow up. I mean at the beginning of the transfer window he said we had 45 mill to spend and then a week later when Cesc's name came up he said we had 80 mill, the guy is a liar.

NOW for you Arsenal fans, it's no secret I don't like Arsenal much. Why do you guys keep saying Cesc loves Arsenal? Do you say it to convince yourself or make yourself feel better? He could end all of this by saying, "I love Arsenal and am staying." He is willing to pay part of the fee to get out of there, you guys have no clue how stupid you sound when you say that. You guys sound like an abused housewife who gets her as kicked and then tells her friends it's fine, he really loves me thats why he does this. STOP IT>
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I have been arguing with my fellow Barca fans for the last week over Cesc's price in our forum. I think he is a steal at 40 mil in this transfer market. A lot of our fans act like PSG, Malaga, Man City, Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool (to some extent) have not changed the transfer market.

Rosell has made us look pathetic with our Mexican league jerseys with advertisments all over them, and this whole saga and how public it has become. Since his first speech as president he has tried to blame Laporta for everything, and in my opinion is over playing our debt situation. Most big teams are in debt and they don't play these games, I mean we are arguing over 5 mill dollars, that should be nothing to Barca, just pay it and get it over with. Laporta has much more class and would have bought him or walked away. IF Rossell doesn't want him just say so, but these games are hurting the club.

The big fail in the logic of my fellow Barca fans is that if we wait the price will go down. That is not true, the market has been going up every year and will continue to do so as long as people are buying oil.

I think Rossell needs to drop the blame game and grow up. I mean at the beginning of the transfer window he said we had 45 mill to spend and then a week later when Cesc's name came up he said we had 80 mill, the guy is a liar.

NOW for you Arsenal fans, it's no secret I don't like Arsenal much. Why do you guys keep saying Cesc loves Arsenal? Do you say it to convince yourself or make yourself feel better? He could end all of this by saying, "I love Arsenal and am staying." He is willing to pay part of the fee to get out of there, you guys have no clue how stupid you sound when you say that. You guys sound like an abused housewife who gets her as kicked and then tells her friends it's fine, he really loves me thats why he does this. STOP IT>

Laughing Laughing

I love Laporta, he is the best president that barca has ever had, but that bolded part is simply not true. Whenever Laporta saw a microphone, he would say stupid things. And he was a big hypocrite, complaining about real madrids spending and then making the worst signing in the history of football.

The reason why alot of barca fan are against signing fabregas is because we don't need a midfielder that badly that we should pay 40m+, we have already 6 midfielder(xavi, iniesta, busquets, thiago, keita, mascherano). And imo its setting a bad example for the youngster, leave when the club is in bad shape for nothing, become a WC player and the club will pay 40m+ for you. Atleast see out your contract and go free to barca.

And I don't understand why, if fabregas is such a culé, he would renew his contract for so long when he knew that barca were after him.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/04/1540788/cesc-fabregas-i-love-arsenal

and more recently

http://justarsenal.com/cesc-fabregas-i-may-not-leave-arsenal-i-love-the-club/4471
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 pm

harhar11 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I have been arguing with my fellow Barca fans for the last week over Cesc's price in our forum. I think he is a steal at 40 mil in this transfer market. A lot of our fans act like PSG, Malaga, Man City, Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool (to some extent) have not changed the transfer market.

Laughing Laughing

I love Laporta, he is the best president that barca has ever had, but that bolded part is simply not true. Whenever Laporta saw a microphone, he would say stupid things. And he was a big hypocrite, complaining about real madrids spending and then making the worst signing in the history of football.

The reason why alot of barca fan are against signing fabregas is because we don't need a midfielder that badly that we should pay 40m+, we have already 6 midfielder(xavi, iniesta, busquets, thiago, keita, mascherano). And imo its setting a bad example for the youngster, leave when the club is in bad shape for nothing, become a WC player and the club will pay 40m+ for you. Atleast see out your contract and go free to barca.

And I don't understand why, if fabregas is such a culé, he would renew his contract for so long when he knew that barca were after him.

He renewed the contract because he needed a raise. He wasn't getting paid what he deserved/ was outperforming his current deal and Arsenal made him there highest earner ever I believe and in doing so protected themselves which any club would do, just like we just did with Thiago.

Yes Laporta would say some loose stuff but I kind of miss that and his Sh** eating grin during the games. HE would have the balls to pay up or say were not going to buy you Cesc until the last year of your contract or get you on a free later. You made your bed now sleep in it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

ali8775 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/04/1540788/cesc-fabregas-i-love-arsenal

and more recently

http://justarsenal.com/cesc-fabregas-i-may-not-leave-arsenal-i-love-the-club/4471

Dude, these articles are from 1 and 2 years ago. Things have changed obviously. WOW, it must be a bad time to be a gunner fan to hold on so hard to some comment he made years ago.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:33 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/04/1540788/cesc-fabregas-i-love-arsenal

and more recently

Dude, these articles are from 1 and 2 years ago. Things have changed obviously. WOW, it must be a bad time to be a gunner fan to hold on so hard to some comment he made years ago.

things have changed? does cesc not love arsenal anymore ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah, Cesc wants to stay at Arsenal, that why he fakes injuries. :lol!:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

what fake injury ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 pm

free_cat wrote:Yeah, Cesc wants to stay at Arsenal, that why he fakes injuries. :lol!:

does he? do you know that for sure? or just the fruit of your imagination?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
free_cat wrote:Yeah, Cesc wants to stay at Arsenal, that why he fakes injuries. :lol!:

Ockham razor, son.

Chances of getting injured while on vacation?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

People going to be Mad SOON!!
" Both Arsenal & Barca Fans" !!
Reasons? not now!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Guy's just stop it. You know he want's to leave and loves Barca. Why don't you stick to arguments you can win and stop acting like 12 year old girls who have a crush on a guy that is over them. OH, and I can post articles too.

Wenger tells unsettled duo to show commitment
(AFP) – 6 days ago
LONDON — Arsene Wenger has called on unsettled stars Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to show their commitment to Arsenal by snubbing offers to leave the Gunners.
Wenger is fighting to persuade Fabregas and Nasri to ignore lucrative approaches from Barcelona and Manchester City in favour of another season at the Emirates Stadium.
Fabregas was absent from Saturday's 2-2 draw against Boca Juniors in the Emirates Cup pre-season tournament because Wenger doesn't believes the Spaniard is coping well with the continued speculation about Barca's interest.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Ockham razor, son.

Hey now, I didn't share the joys of Occam's Razor with everyone for it to be misused like this... lol

I know Cesc wants to go, but he needs to man up and be a professional until Barca pay us what he's worth.

juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I think one more trophy-less season at Arsenal should do it. Because if Cesc loves arsenal so badly, this saga would have been squashed by the player himself, since arsenal dont want to get rid of him. He couldve easily said, NO, im staying, peace. And for all of u who rant that "since he's the captain, he's worth the ridiculous price", he hasnt acted too captain-like for his team with all this speculation. One more dry season and u guys will see just how much he "loves" arsenal, or how much he'd actually like winning. I just hope it waits at least one more season.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

and more recently

LOL its 1 YEAR AGO, when the pressure was even more immense. WOW, I didn't know he had to come out, EVERY year and say the same stuff loooooooooooooool your are so delusional its hilarious , I swear if I was a fellow Barcelona fan I'd be ashamed loool Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Ockham razor, son.

I didn't know Fabregas was living in a container in which he has no physical interaction and is protected by tons of steel. Rolling Eyes
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

and more recently

LOL its 1 YEAR AGO, when the pressure was even more immense. WOW, I didn't know he had to come out, EVERY year and say the same stuff loooooooooooooool your are so delusional its hilarious , I swear if I was a fellow Barcelona fan I'd be ashamed loool Laughing Laughing Laughing

1 Year in Arsenal time is like 10 years in Barca time. The not winning and your coach crying every other week and delusional fans who bang there head against a wall over and over again and just say Cesc loves us, he really, really loves us.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

and more recently

1 Year in Arsenal time is like 10 years in Barca time. The not winning and your coach crying every other week and delusional fans who bang there head against a wall over and over again and just say Cesc loves us, he really, really loves us.

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Tumblr_l7ugwhubHe1qazns5o1_500
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm

ali8775 wrote:
free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Ockham razor, son.

I didn't know Fabregas was living in a container in which he has no physical interaction and is protected by tons of steel. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, he got injured in the beach for 4 weeks. How naive.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

and more recently

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 5 Tumblr_l7ugwhubHe1qazns5o1_500

Good one, I would resort to that too if I ran out of BS to yell and scream about. Just remember, if you keep believing Cesc loves Arsenal and doesn't want to leave maybe it will come true. Try wishing upon a star tonight, that might work too.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Wait? Let me get this straight:

Cesc dosen't love Arsenal because it's been reported he wants to leave?

Hmmmmm?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Yes, Actions speak louder then words. If your wife told you she loves you but wants to sleep with your friend would you believe her?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next