Lex
BeautifulGame
Internal
kiranr
Mr Nick09
48 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 8 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by Pedram Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 am

IMO this time we should say Arsenal is humble and respectful.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 8 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 am

The Verminator wrote:
You serious bro? I hope your joking. If he was such a gloryhunter, why did he stay with Arsenal even during the 6 year trophy drought? Why didn't he beg Arsenal to accept the 38M offer from that pathetic club? Why hasn't he openly said to the public he is open to move to a club other than Barcelona? Why?

BeautifulGame wrote:
U are just being angry that he might take Thiago's spot if he comes.If he was a gloryhunting player he wouldnt have stayed with Arsenal for 6 years and could have easily jetted off to City or Milan or Madrid.Barca are not the only team that wins trophies.

I am not happy that he may come and that things are not resolved yet. That is true.

If he loves his boyhood club, he should have stayed with Barcelona. Laporta and co tried to keep him. However, he still left for Arsenal. Mind you, Arsenal were the better team at that time.

Now he wants to come back. Why? Because Barcelona are winning and Arsenal aren't. Do any of you honestly think he would want to leave Arsenal if they were winning like in early 2000s. I dont think so!

In my book, that is the definition of a gloryhunter.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 am

Cesc Loves trophies more than arsenal and barca.He certainly is a glory hunter.He wants to win trophies.He is forcing his move from arsenal which was supposed to be his love club.He just used arsenal as a stepping stone as expected.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 am

Adit wrote:Cesc Loves trophies more than arsenal and barca.He certainly is a glory hunter.He wants to win trophies.He is forcing his move from arsenal which was supposed to be his love club.He just used arsenal as a stepping stone as expected.

Nah if that was the case he would have joined Madrid when they showed interest last year.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Adit wrote:Cesc Loves trophies more than arsenal and barca.He certainly is a glory hunter.He wants to win trophies.He is forcing his move from arsenal which was supposed to be his love club.He just used arsenal as a stepping stone as expected.

Nah if that was the case he would have joined Madrid when they showed interest last year.
We cant promise him trophies unfortunately Razz

Do you believe cesc will act like this if barca werent wijnning trophies?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 am

Either way i cant understand this nonsense of terming players as glory hunters.Every player who wants to join teams that wants win trophies are glory hunters by this definition.Basically if a player shows ambition or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players he is glory hunter?

Doesnt this make even the likes of Zidane also glory hunters?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

Lex wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:there was a phonecall between Cesc and Galliani
"Hello, Cesc? This is Galliani. Would you be interested in coming to Mi....hello?..........helloooooo?"

He hung up so he could go to the hospital and have a DNA test Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 8 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Either way i cant understand this nonsense of terming players as glory hunters.Every player who wants to join teams that wants win trophies are glory hunters by this definition.Basically if a player shows ambition or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players he is glory hunter?

Zidane or another players who moved to another clubs never forced a move.
Never gave false hopes for their respective clubs and fans ,what cesc doing here is completely different.

Cesc is the system at the arsenal,all team depends on him.Now he want to move to barca because bacra is winning titles while arsenal arent. If he had true "love" for arsenal as he stated before he would have stayed and win trophies there.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 am

Adit wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Either way i cant understand this nonsense of terming players as glory hunters.Every player who wants to join teams that wants win trophies are glory hunters by this definition.Basically if a player shows ambition or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players he is glory hunter?

Never gave false hopes for their respective clubs and fans ,what cesc doing here is completely different.

Cesc is the system at the arsenal,all team depends on him.Now he want to move to barca because bacra is winning titles while arsenal arent. If he had true "love" for arsenal as he stated before he would have stayed and win trophies there.

Fabregas hasnt given Arsenal any false hopes either.Zidane could have stayed at Juventus and won trophies too.And Zidane was just an example.Same could be said for the likes of Ozil and Sahin in recent times.

As i said basically by ur definition if a player shows ambition or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players he is glory hunter?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Adit wrote:

Fabregas hasnt given Arsenal any false hopes either.Zidane could have satyed at Juventus and won trophies too
dude,first of all cut that zidane crap.Juve was willing to sell zidane, he never forced to move.I cant see how you can compare both deals when they have nothing common in them apart from the fact that that it is a player transfer.

Arsenal are building a team for future,and they made a team around cesc.Now that their team is in do or die state cesc is forcing his move from the so called love club.Did any one expect him to move at this age? No.

Last edited by Adit on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 am

Sahin and zidane actually won trophies with their "love" clubs and both of their respective clubs were willing to sell them for right price.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 am

Adit wrote:Sahin and zidane actually won trophies with their "love" clubs and both of their respective clubs were willing to sell them for right price.

Really? Sahin's club has just qualified for the CL for first time in years and he walked on them.And what about Ozil?

As i earlier said i am not slating Zidane or Ozil or Sahin.Just pointing all of these players fit your definition of glory hunters.Saying a player is glory hunter because he wants to win trophies (i.e. showing ambition) or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players is ridiculous.Basically thats what almost every player want.

And Arsenal are also willing to sell Fabregas just like Juventus with Zidane.Only difference is Madrid met Juve's valuation unlike Barca with Cesc.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 am

Arsenal are not willing to sell cesc,ffs.If it was the case the saga wouldnt have started in the first place.

btw cecs is omitted from match against benfica,means it is a done deal.Say good bye to cesc arseal fans, Sad

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 am

Adit wrote:Arsenal are not willing to sell cesc,ffs.If it was the case the saga wouldnt have started in the first place.

Like Ozil and Sahin who are also Glory hunters for u i assume? Wink

Adit wrote:
btw cecs is omitted from match against benfica,means it is a done deal.Say good bye to cesc arseal fans, Sad

And Chairman Peter Hill-Wood told Starsport last night:

Their offer was nowhere near what we are looking for. It is very straightforward from our point of view. We have told them what we want and we are sticking to it.

“We do not think we are being at all unreasonable when you see the sort of prices players are being sold for, who are not even half as good as Cesc.

“Barcelona are offering extra payments which are dependent on all sorts of fantastical things, but we are not interested in that. We want them to pay what he is worth.”

So no worry cheer up Very Happy its not a done deal yet🐰
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Adit wrote:

Fabregas hasnt given Arsenal any false hopes either.Zidane could have stayed at Juventus and won trophies too.And Zidane was just an example.Same could be said for the likes of Ozil and Sahin in recent times.

As i said basically by ur definition if a player shows ambition or wants to further develop as player by playing with better players he is glory hunter?

No that is not being a glory hunter.

However, let us assume Arsenal were winning trophies because they had an excellent defense. Would Fabregas still want to move to Barcelona?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 am

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
free_cat wrote:Yeah, Cesc wants to stay at Arsenal, that why he fakes injuries. :lol!:

does he? do you know that for sure? or just the fruit of your imagination?

Ockham razor, son.

Chances of getting injured while on vacation?

While being an Arsenal player? Very high actually..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 am

kiranr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Adit wrote:

No that is not being a glory hunter.

However, let us assume Arsenal were winning trophies because they had an excellent defense. Would Fabregas still want to move to Barcelona?

Probably not.That doesnt mean he is a glory hunter.Most hgh quality players move for the same reason.Are they all glory hunters? Why did Masherano came to Barca?Same with Sanchez too.Would he have left Udineze if they were winning trophies? Probably not.Is he a glory hunter too?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 am

Just to get this over with once and for all:

Cesc loves Arsenal but he also loves Barcelona. Currently, Barcelona are doing much better than Arsenal (Trophy-wise) and all his friends are playing there, making it much more appealing to go to Barcelona than stay with Arsenal; however, this does not mean that Cesc hates the club or wants to leave. Had that been the case, then he would be looking for a move to any other club, not just Barcelona. Fact is, Cesc will only leave Arsenal if he is headed to Barcelona and no other team can tempt him to leave us. This just proves that he still has some attachments to the club. It proves that he's actually happy here; otherwise, he would have been looking for any way out (Madrid, City, Chelsea, Milan etc.)

Cesc has not forced anything in this transfer. While I don't necessarily agree with his actions so far (Or lack thereof), I can understand why he doesn't want to speak out because he is torn between two clubs. He hasn't forced a move out of Arsenal but he hasn't denied his desire to leave for Barcelona either. At the same time, he has never, as far as I recall, said that he wants to leave Arsenal to go to Barcelona while he has, several times, said that he loves Arsenal and that he won't leave until he wins a trophy with us. While some of these quotes are from last year, at least they do exist...I can't find Cesc saying "I want to leave Arsenal" or "I want to go play for Barcelona".

My view on the situation is confirmed by AW:
"" always say he is torn between two loves – the club where he has been educated as a very young boy and the club where he has been educated from 16 onwards and he has been given a chance. I personally can understand it – but of course we want to be certain about his complete commitment.” ---> Taken right out of Arsenal.com

So, to sum it up:
He doesn't hate Arsenal, he hasn't been faking injuries (Like the gullible, conspiracy-theory-lovers would like you to believe albeit having no evidence), he does favor a move to Barcelona but not enough to make any noise of his own and, most importantly, he wouldn't be sad in any way, shape, or form if he does end up at Arsenal.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

Probably not.That doesnt mean he is a glory hunter.Most hgh quality players move for the same reason.Are they all glory hunters? Why did Masherano came to Barca?Same with Sanchez too.Would he have left Udineze if they were winning trophies? Probably not.Is he a glory hunter too?

Doesn't Arsenal have potential that most other teams to win trophies? They are the 5th or 6th best club according to most people here, right? You can probably say they are a step away from building a successful team. With success in sight, how many players in his position would want to leave? Especially when he is the captain. I cannot seem to recall any player!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 am

@ Iceman

Are you saying City, Madrid, Chelsea or Milan have a higher chance of winning trophies than Arsenal?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 am

I'm saying that Fabregas is THE player that will make Chelsea a dominant force. He is the creative link, that can play that free role and score goals...the one that they are missing.
I'm saying that all these teams have won something last season, while we still haven't. We have the potential, and we reached the freakin final of the CC cup but we still ended up with no trophies. That's all I'm saying.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 am

As far as i am concerned, Arsenal is just one quality defender away from becoming a championship winning team. Fabregas knows that too.

He still wants to move to Barcelona because that means instantly winning trophies. He did the same when he moved to Arsenal too when they were winning trophies on a regular basis.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 am

To sum up the whole behaviour of this thread's poster

Arsenal Fans : You barcas fans are thick, you believe everything the media says...then proceed to link something created by the media LOL

Barca fans : Everyone attacks us, so we must attack back, and then link more mediawork

Madrid fans : Its mayhem there, lets take a few cheapshots at Barca (btw Izzy, you were very different in the old goal.com forums...a changed man)

Yes thats how stupid most of you sounded, you will look back 10 years later and laugh at yourselves.

The fact is Cesc isn't signed, Arsenal valued him at 45m which IMO is overvalued (dont give me this Andy.C or Ibra overpriced shit, I can easily said Ozil, Sahin at a underpriced value), barca's bid at 30m or 35m is undervalued...since the clubs cannot agree then just leave it as that...wtf are you guys arguing for lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:19 am

I am just trying to make everyone aware of Cesc's sneaky behaviour. Arsenal fans think he is an angel!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 am

kiranr wrote:I am just trying to make everyone aware of Cesc's sneaky behaviour. Arsenal fans think he is an angel!

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3574-cesc-needs-to-grow-some-balls?highlight=balls
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 am

I remember that Nick. I was just fighting the good fight! Very Happy
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next