Lex
BeautifulGame
Internal
kiranr
Mr Nick09
48 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 6 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Yes, Actions speak louder then words. If your wife told you she loves you but wants to sleep with your friend would you believe her?

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 6 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
free_cat wrote:Yeah, Cesc wants to stay at Arsenal, that why he fakes injuries. :lol!:

does he? do you know that for sure? or just the fruit of your imagination?

Ockham razor, son.

Chances of getting injured while on vacation?

Who said he is injured? wenger has confirmed it that cesc is not injured, so where u pulling that from ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Guy's just stop it. You know he want's to leave and loves Barca. Why don't you stick to arguments you can win and stop acting like 12 year old girls who have a crush on a guy that is over them. OH, and I can post articles too.

Wenger tells unsettled duo to show commitment
(AFP) – 6 days ago
LONDON — Arsene Wenger has called on unsettled stars Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to show their commitment to Arsenal by snubbing offers to leave the Gunners.
Wenger is fighting to persuade Fabregas and Nasri to ignore lucrative approaches from Barcelona and Manchester City in favour of another season at the Emirates Stadium.
Fabregas was absent from Saturday's 2-2 draw against Boca Juniors in the Emirates Cup pre-season tournament because Wenger doesn't believes the Spaniard is coping well with the continued speculation about Barca's interest.

what are you on about ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/04/1540788/cesc-fabregas-i-love-arsenal

and more recently

http://justarsenal.com/cesc-fabregas-i-may-not-leave-arsenal-i-love-the-club/4471

Dude, these articles are from 1 and 2 years ago. Things have changed obviously. WOW, it must be a bad time to be a gunner fan to hold on so hard to some comment he made years ago.

LOL its 1 YEAR AGO, when the pressure was even more immense. WOW, I didn't know he had to come out, EVERY year and say the same stuff loooooooooooooool your are so delusional its hilarious , I swear if I was a fellow Barcelona fan I'd be ashamed loool Laughing Laughing Laughing

1 Year in Arsenal time is like 10 years in Barca time. The not winning and your coach crying every other week and delusional fans who bang there head against a wall over and over again and just say Cesc loves us, he really, really loves us.

wtf ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

I think it's pretty clear my man.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Yes, Actions speak louder then words. If your wife told you she loves you but wants to sleep with your friend would you believe her?

Anyway, Can I have a link to this evidence that said that Cesc doesn't love Arsenal.
Guti acted like a dick in Madrid, but you always knew that he loved the club.
That saying doesn't always apply, so where is this link?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 pm

no its not
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Wait, can't Cesc love Arsenal and still want to play for Barca? Both can't be true?

What is this thread even about?
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Yes, Actions speak louder then words. If your wife told you she loves you but wants to sleep with your friend would you believe her?

Anyway, Can I have a link to this evidence that said that Cesc doesn't love Arsenal.

You do know he is trying to angle his way out of Arsenal to Barcelona, correct?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

juberish wrote:Wait, can't Cesc love Arsenal and still want to play for Barca? Both can't be true?

AGAIN, if your wife sleeps with your friend but says she still loves you, what do you take from that? I guess you could take that as a positive, I guess????

So Cesc loves Arsenal he just doesn't want to play for them, does that make you guys feel any better about the situation?

You know he did the same thing to Barcelona when he was a teenager.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

juberish wrote:Wait, can't Cesc love Arsenal and still want to play for Barca? Both can't be true?

Well, I've gathered that Arsenal are holding Cesc from ransom and Wenger is threatening to shave of his beard and send it to Xavi if the fee is not paid.

Barca are trying to negotiate with Arsenal, but Wengers not playing around. I heard he sent Barca a portion of Cecs pubs to give them a sniff of what they're missing.

But that's just me.

Last edited by izzy26 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

how does that mean he doesnt love Arsenal?

if ur parents are serperated, u live with ur dad and wants to go live with ur mom. Does that mean u dont love ur dad anymore ? No it doesnt
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

What's your source? A BBM Ping?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 pm

lol dnmac is maaaaaaaad
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 pm

ali8775 wrote:lol dnmac is maaaaaaaad

I'm mad? You guys are asking for sources about if Cesc really wants to leave. You people are insane this thing has been going on for 2 years now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

What's your source? A BBM Ping?

My source? Do you know what Messi said when there were rumors of him going to Man City for 150 mill? He said, I owe everything to Barca and I'm not going to Man City. That is all Cesc has to say and then we never have to have this thread again or hear this story again.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 pm

dnmac4 wrote:My source? Do you know what Messi said when there were rumors of him going to Man City for 150 mill? He said, I owe everything to Barca and I'm not going to Man City. That is all Cesc has to say and then we never have to have this thread again or hear this story again.

So, no source.

Based your assumption on articles you have read. No problem.

Unless, your working as negotiator between both clubs?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

If he didn't want to leave there would be no negotiations as Wenger has already said he doesn't want to sell him. Come on man, you can't be this dull can you?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

AGAIN, if your wife sleeps with your friend but says she still loves you, what do you take from that? I guess you could take that as a positive, I guess????

So Cesc loves Arsenal he just doesn't want to play for them, does that make you guys feel any better about the situation?

what a stupid analogy....

marriage and ROMANTIC love are not analogous to the love a player feels to a club. Cesc does not want to stick it in the Gunnersaurus.

If you were comparing it to someones job or something maybe... but no, it's quite normal to love a job but still need to move on..or love a town and still want to move somewhere else before you die.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 pm

dnmac4 wrote:If he didn't want to leave there would be no negotiations as Wenger has already said he doesn't want to sell him. Come on man, you can't be this dull can you?

Hey, i'm just asking questions.

Since you know everything that's going on and are inside the heads Wenger, Cesc and Larporta, I just want some evidence and with quotes from each party backing up what you are saying.

Is that so wrong?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm

juberish wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

what a stupid analogy....

marriage and ROMANTIC love are not analogous to the love a player feels to a club. Cesc does not want to stick it in the Gunnersaurus.

If you were comparing it to someones job or something maybe... but no, it's quite normal to love a job but still need to move on..or love a town and still want to move somewhere else before you die.

OK, so what does the statement, I love Arsenal really even mean coming from Cesc? Why do gunner fans keep saying it?

We always hear Fab wouldn't do X because he loves Arsenal.

I mean, he won't tell his friends to shut up when they put down arsenal.

He won't tell the media I'm happy at Arsenal and am not leaving.

Your coach said 5 days ago that he can't play because this saga is just too much for him.

His actions are not helping the team he loves.

Tell me what is the point???
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Cant say Im surprised. Its farcelona afterall
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 pm

I never said Cesc was handling it the right way, I never made those arguments. Just saying, there is no logic in saying he cannot love the club and want to play elsewhere at the same time. He can be torn, he's human.
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 pm

You know dude, Cesc loves both clubs, and if he doesn't end up goin to Barce, well then he'll still be a happy camper playin for us and you will see that through his performances on the pitch.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 pm

juberish wrote:I never said Cesc was handling it the right way, I never made those arguments. Just saying, there is no logic in saying he cannot love the club and want to play elsewhere at the same time. He can be torn, he's human.

So why do Arsenal fans say he loves us, what are you getting at? Because like I said earlier it sounds like a chick who gets her ass kicked by her boyfriend and then tells her friends, It's OK he loves me thats why he does these things. Again, what is the point of saying it, because from an outsider point of view it makes no sense at all.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 pm

The Verminator wrote:You know dude, Cesc loves both clubs, and if he doesn't end up goin to Barce, well then he'll still be a happy camper playin for us and you will see that through his performances on the pitch.

No, he's not a happy camper thats the whole point. I mean the guy can't even play right now because he is so happy???
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next