Lex
BeautifulGame
Internal
kiranr
Mr Nick09
48 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by alexjanosik Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I had a hunch this was how it was going to end.
Pep clearly wants Cesc but Rosssell is a smart man and doesnt really see the need for Cesc considering the exorbitant price and all.
I dont think he wanted to pay an extra million when we already have Thiago and could probably get Cesc for an even smaller amount 2 or 3 years down the line.
But he also couldnt say no to Pep,the coach who had brought so much glory.
So he deliberately kept playing the debt card,stalled and put in low bids knowing that Arsenal would reject.
So everyones happy.Rossell is laughing,Barca fans are happy,Pep has been convinced that we will get Cesc some other time.
and best of all the traitor can go screw himself.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by REWB Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I had a hunch this was how it was going to end.
Pep clearly wants Cesc but Rosssell is a smart man and doesnt really see the need for Cesc considering the exorbitant price and all.
I dont think he wanted to pay an extra million when we already have Thiago and could probably get Cesc for an even smaller amount 2 or 3 years down the line.
So he deliberately kept playing the debt card,stalled and put in low bids knowing that Arsenal would reject.
So everyones happy.Rossell is laughing,Barca fans are happy,Pep has been convinced that we will get Cesc some other time.

dude are you kidding me, thiago was about to leave also. he was this close to leaving for another club. does that mean he is a traitor also?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

dude are you kidding me, thiago was about to leave also. he was this close to leaving for another club. does that mean he is a traitor also?

Where? what quotes? or are you basing this off bs rumors?

Thiago was never leaving at any stage all he said is that he would'nt sit on the bench at Barca first team when he just got promoted when he could start elsewhere but he never said at any stage that he wanted to leave.

And tbh if Barca bought Cesc for thier ego because thats the only reason they want him i wouldnt blame him for wanting to leave.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Gil wrote:Annoying thing is that any other club apart from Barca would have payed the £40m without hesitation.

Hypothetically speaking (basing on these clubs had any interest in player), Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, City would have already paid the money forthwith if Fabregas had any slight inclination of moving to any of those clubs.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

Thiago was never leaving at any stage all he said is that he would'nt sit on the bench at Barca first team when he just got promoted when he could start elsewhere but he never said at any stage that he wanted to leave.

And tbh if Barca bought Cesc for thier ego because thats the only reason they want him i wouldnt blame him for wanting to leave.

its the same thing cecs left because he thought he couldnt break into the barca team.....

now then....thiago was considering leaving if cecs came because he would've felt he wouldn't be able to break into the barca first team.

its the same thing. both of them feared for their future so they felt they may have to leave. nothing to do with being a traitor.

dude he would only be a traitor if he moved from barca to madrid or espanyol. not arsenal man
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

its the same thing cecs left because you thought he couldnt break into the barca team.....

now then....thiago was considering leaving if cecs came because he would've felt he wouldn't be able to break into the barca first team.

its the same thing. both of them feared for their future so they felt they may have to leave. nothing to do with being a traitor.

It's not the same thing because Thiago is in the first team and was confirmed last season he would be promoted this year and buying Cesc is pushing him out.

Cesc is a traitor because he refused to remain loyal to the club of his childhood for money and trophies.....

Cesc only wants to come back now because Barca are winning trophies left and right where as when he left Barca, Arsenal where in better position for trophies than Barcelona were( they finished 5th that season lol.)

Dont kid yourself if Arsenal were winning trophies, Cesc would'nt give 2 sh*ts about coming back to Barca.

In a word he is a glory hunter, he left for trophies and couldnt get them now he wants back because Barca are winning trophies.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

sagnik92 wrote:
djoe26 wrote:
free_cat wrote:They want 45 milion for Cesc? Very Happy

You can keep him! Let him do another mediocre-injury-plagued-titleless season... sooner or later they will sell him at his right price (under 40 milion).
You cant afford him anyway so why bother talking. Laughing
I dont get it if Barca cant afford or doesnt think cesc is worth 40m+ then why is everyone in barca shouting for cesc? If barca cant afford him i really think its time for barca to shut it.

we will shut it and its clear we dont have enough money left to buy cesc.however our players will keep talking for your spineless captain and this will definitely be not over.
He isnt that spineless as you think cause your manager is crazy about him. I know your player will not stop talking specially Xavi who is humble and respectfull as its in thier nature. Smile
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 pm

lol at the comment cesc isnt worth 40m Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:lol at the comment cesc isnt worth 40m Laughing

hmmm well i think whoever said this is right , cause cesc isn't worth 40m , Cesc worth 50m at least
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Logic of some Arsenal fans in this thread: "If you overpaid before then you must overpay now"

If Cesc loooves Arsenal so much then why is he taking a pay cut to get out of there?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Logic of some Arsenal fans in this thread: "If you overpaid before then you must overpay now"

If Cesc loooves Arsenal so much then why is he taking a pay cut to get out of there?

You mean you are taking it as if the rumor is 100% correct? So, according to you, every rumor should be taken as 100% accurate. In this case, Cesc already left Arsenal 2 years ago, right? Hold on, I think I'm on to something...

Logic of some Barca fans in general: "We don't need him, so we're going to pay less. It doesn't matter how much he's actually worth...Heck, we're so cheap that we're going to let him pay part of his own god-damn fee".

40-45 million isn't overpaying; thats his price. Deal with it
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Logic of Barcelona fans "He's technically ours, so we don't have to 'overpay' for him, we'll just wait for the next big thing to appear and we'll overpay for him instead"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Is anyone taking in the consideration the fact the man is Arsenal's talisman, their captain, the fulcrum of the team. Someone they really would have a hard time replacing. 40 million (or whatever price Arsenal has put on him) is quite justifiable to me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Lex wrote:Logic of Barcelona fans "He's technically ours, so we don't have to 'overpay' for him, we'll just wait for the next big thing to appear and we'll overpay for him instead"

LOL. No. No one says he technically Barcelona's. We support Barcelona's valuation of Cesc because we know he will not be sold then!

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Lex wrote:Logic of Barcelona fans "He's technically ours, so we don't have to 'overpay' for him, we'll just wait for the next big thing to appear and we'll overpay for him instead"
No one said he was ours, some Arsenal fans brought up Chryg and Ibra saying how because we overpaid for them we must overpay for Cesc, LOL

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Doc wrote:Is anyone taking in the consideration the fact the man is Arsenal's talisman, their captain, the fulcrum of the team. Someone they really would have a hard time replacing. 40 million (or whatever price Arsenal has put on him) is quite justifiable to me.

Shhhh, don't spout logic in this forum lest thou receive negative rep!

This all doesn't matter. Barcelona don't "need" him, so automatically his price drops. This is not up for debate or negotiation and makes perfect sense.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:we must overpay for Cesc, LOL
£40m for someone of Fabregas' calibre is not overpaying, stop being stupid

This is getting pathetic. Had Fabregas come through the Arsenal youth team instead of being shipped over from Barca's, they would've offered £40m from the start and ended this two years ago. Hell, if Fabregas had come through the United ranks, Barcelona would've offered £50m, no questions asked. All this low balling and laughable negotiating because he once used to play for Barcelona as a 16 year old Rolling Eyes

But this is a moot point really, because all this fuss is just to rescue Fabregas from dictator Arsenegetorix, not because Barca actually need him
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:we must overpay for Cesc, LOL
£40m for someone of Fabregas' calibre is not overpaying, stop being stupid

This is getting pathetic. Had Fabregas come through the Arsenal youth team instead of being shipped over from Barca's, they would've offered £40m from the start and ended this two years ago. Hell, if Fabregas had come through the United ranks, Barcelona would've offered £50m, no questions asked. All this low balling and laughable negotiating because he once used to play for Barcelona as a 16 year old Rolling Eyes

But this is a moot point really, because all this fuss is just to rescue Fabregas from dictator Arsenegetorix, not because Barca actually need him

It has been pathetic for quite some time now. See, what they did was lower his valuation (Because they have the holy power to do so) and then throw rocks at us because we want them to "overpay", even though its his actual, proper price.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

I never said 40m was unreasonable, I'm just saying the logic that some people have brought up is simply laughable.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

what ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Personally 40m Cesc is very fair, but i for one am happy Barca dont want to pay it because i dont want him but that does'nt mean it is'nt a fair price.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 pm

What!? Mole?? You support Barca too? I thought you were a one club man? Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah Mole is a sell out.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

u guys need to sell him and make some money while you can. Cash on him before his next injury. If i were you, i d sell him for 25 to barca. He's so over-rated.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Lex wrote:What!? Mole?? You support Barca too? I thought you were a one club man? Sad

I support due to Sir Bobby, i support Sir Bobby Very Happy ( Apart from Ipswich)

@ Gil

So say's the Chelsea fan that should be supporting QPR Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
@ Gil

So say's the Chelsea fan that should be supporting QPR Laughing

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 4 Big-fish-california

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next