Lex
BeautifulGame
Internal
kiranr
Mr Nick09
48 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by Lord Hades Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:08

lol barca bought ibrahimovic for god knows how many 50 million or more plus their best striker etoo.. Laughing

then that ukrainian flop defender for more than 20 mill. ..also if i am not mistaken 10 million or so for keirrison who hasnt even featured for barca so far.. considering those inflated rates, fabregas who is one of the best mids in the world and a world champion to boot is definitely worth 40 mill

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer

Post by free_cat Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:14

It doesn't matter how much we paid for one or another player. Chig and Ibra were overpaid, so they are not really a way to asses Cesc value.

On one hand Cesc is a great player, one of PL top assisters, a prolific goalscorer, and one of the best CM in the world (top 5).

On the other hand, he scores many goals from freekicks and penalties, he is a sub in his national team, he is injured half of the season every year and will probably be finished at 30 at this rate of injuries, he had a mediocre last season, he has flopped hard against Barça, can't get his team to win trophies, and he doesn't want to play anymore for Arsenal.

If you take all of this into consideration, he is not worth 45 milion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:15

Oh, and I see you refuse to give a value to Wilsehere. I was asking cause if you are rational, you will probably say he is not worth more than let's say 30 milion €, and for that price I'd rather take Wilshere, who has proved a lot more vs. Barça, than Cesc.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:26

free_cat wrote:It doesn't matter how much we paid for one or another player. Chig and Ibra were overpaid, so they are not really a way to asses Cesc value.

On one hand Cesc is a great player, one of PL top assisters, a prolific goalscorer, and one of the best CM in the world (top 5).

On the other hand, he scores many goals from freekicks and penalties, he is a sub in his national team, he is injured half of the season every year and will probably be finished at 30 at this rate of injuries, he had a mediocre last season, he has flopped hard against Barça, can't get his team to win trophies, and he doesn't want to play anymore for Arsenal.

If you take all of this into consideration, he is not worth 45 milion.

he doesn't take the freekicks, or the penalities... He scored once against Aston Villa and thats it. He was only injured last year for long periods of time, before that he was relatively very fit, and he didn't have a mediocre season , I didn't know a bad performance against Barca when he wasn't exactly fit gave you a mediocre season. Also, I didn't know a player was judged by trophies... He loves Arsenal wtf are you on about
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:27

ali8775 wrote:LOOL , Fabregas is not worth 45 million !! If you paid 20 million ? for Chryigagiaflksdj then Fabregas is worth at LEAST 45 million.

EDIT: I have a question... if Fabregas is not worth 45 million... while being 24 and amassing 9 goals and 16 assists in 29 games... then how much is 30 year old Xavi who amassed 5 goals and 10 assists in 46 games? 25-30 million?

Is that all there is to a game? goals and assists? Then Zidane should be worth only 20 million!

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:31

kiranr wrote:
ali8775 wrote:LOOL , Fabregas is not worth 45 million !! If you paid 20 million ? for Chryigagiaflksdj then Fabregas is worth at LEAST 45 million.

EDIT: I have a question... if Fabregas is not worth 45 million... while being 24 and amassing 9 goals and 16 assists in 29 games... then how much is 30 year old Xavi who amassed 5 goals and 10 assists in 46 games? 25-30 million?

Is that all there is to a game? goals and assists? Then Zidane should be worth only 20 million!

you say that like Fabregas has no affect on the game, and that he is not the most creative player in Europe and is the second best dictator of tempo after Xavi !
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:34

ali8775 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

you say that like Fabregas has no affect on the game, and that he is not the most creative player in Europe and is the second best dictator of tempo after Xavi !

Fabregas? dictaing Tempo?

I admit he is a good player and in my view definitely worth 40 million euros. You are overrating him to the stratosphere. He does not dictate tempo. What he does extremely well is the final pass and he has a decent shot on him. His passing is quite good as well. But no way he dictates tempo like Xavi. Not even CLOSE!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:34

diptiman wrote:lol barca bought ibrahimovic for god knows how many 50 million or more plus their best striker etoo.. Laughing

then that ukrainian flop defender for more than 20 mill. ..also if i am not mistaken 10 million or so for keirrison who hasnt even featured for barca so far.. considering those inflated rates, fabregas who is one of the best mids in the world and a world champion to boot is definitely worth 40 mill

Laporta=/=rosell Neutral

Under laportas managment, barca would have already payed the 45 million that arsenal wants or the 45 millions that udinese wanted for alexis sanchez...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:34

ali8775 wrote:
he doesn't take the freekicks, or the penalities... He scored once against Aston Villa and thats it. He was only injured last year for long periods of time, before that he was relatively very fit, and he didn't have a mediocre season , I didn't know a bad performance against Barca when he wasn't exactly fit gave you a mediocre season. Also, I didn't know a player was judged by trophies... He loves Arsenal wtf are you on about

Cesc hasn't played 30 games in the league for 3 seasons! He is every season injured for some months at least...
Ah, and he didn't take many free-kicks and penalties, that's why he only scored 9 goals last season playing mainly as AM. He scores goals, but because he scores many pk.
Trophies are important to consider the value of a player, especially if he is the best player on a team.

Ps. He loves Arsenal so much that he is faking injuries. bounce
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:36

Please dont compare this current Barca with the one under Laporta, this current regime would never have payed 25 million for Chygrynskiy or 45million plus Eto'o for Ibra and the previous regime would have payed what Arsenal wanted a year ago.

Rosell is different he tries to negiotate deals to as low as possible, instead of paying stupid money for players.

The most expensive deal he has made so far is 27million for Alexis Sanchez who was much more needed than Cesc and if Rosell payed what the Udinese owners wanted( like your asking for in this Cesc situation) he would have paid 50 million.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:37

Lex wrote:
free_cat wrote:Cesc is not worth 45 milion
......until Xavi calls it a day and Thiago flops, then he'll be worth £50 million

When Xavi calls it a day, Cesc will be able to come free.

I doubt Thiago will flop.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:41

free_cat wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Cesc hasn't played 30 games in the league for 3 seasons! He is every season injured for some months at least...
Ah, and he didn't take many free-kicks and penalties, that's why he only scored 9 goals last season playing mainly as AM. He scores goals, but because he scores many pk.
Trophies are important to consider the value of a player, especially if he is the best player on a team.

He loves Arsenal so much, he is taking a pay cut to join Barcelona bounce
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:47

kiranr wrote:
free_cat wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

you barca fans are so thick, you believe everything in the media? who the fck said he is faking injuries? who the fck said he was willing to take a pay cut to join barca? none of this is official so stfu. he loves barca but he also loves arsenal. we made him
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 12:53

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
kiranr wrote:
free_cat wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

you barca fans are so thick, you believe everything in the media? who the fck said he is faking injuries? who the fck said he was willing to take a pay cut to join barca? none of this is official so stfu. he loves barca but he also loves arsenal. we made him

Well according to fabregas himself, he learnt his football from barcelona. So I guess that barca had a "little" thing with "making" fabregas the player he is today and you shouldn't take all the credit bounce

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:06

theres really no point in arguing with you 2 tbh, it always ends the same way,so lets stop now.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:12

Thiaggo's official twitter: "Gracias Arsenal!"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:18

LOL ^^
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:19

I'm beginning to believe that Fabregas will not leave Arsenal for a few more seasons.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:25

teague wrote:I'm beginning to believe that Fabregas will not leave Arsenal for a few more seasons.

Arsenal Reject last Cesc offer - Page 2 Truth%2Bis%2Bout%2Bthere
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:26

Fabreglass. I like it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:50

Pooor Poooor Barca Embarassed barca is sooo cheap they cant afford cesc so they force him to wear the barca shirt... Razz

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:53

usman111 wrote:Pooor Poooor Barca Embarassed barca is sooo cheap they cant afford cesc so they force him to wear the barca shirt... Razz

loool so ture Laughing Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 13:56

you go to buy something and u ask its price but if you cant afford it you come out and think before you go in.

but barcelona keep going and asking the price and hope one day the shopkeeper will give him to them for free.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 14:02

It’s ridiculous to believe that Fabregas is not worth 45m in todays football market.
It is also ridiculous to expect Barca to pay this price because they did the worst deal of the century with Ibra.

At least I hope we do sign a decent CB now Fabregas is moving away
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 14:07

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

How did exactly Fabregas got injured while on holiday? He pulled his hamstring reaching for a daikiri while at the beach? Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 14:09

free_cat wrote:How did exactly Fabregas got injured while on holiday? He pulled his hamstring reaching for a daikiri while at the beach? Laughing

It's a possibilty....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next