Sri
Jamin
Iceman
beatrixasdfghjk.
Sushi Master
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hazard off the table.  Arsenal poach Park from Monaco - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard off the table. Arsenal poach Park from Monaco

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:If Wenger consider this a signing, he is a *bleep* old fool. I said it and I say it again we are going backwards here, we are not a big club, we are turning in to a *bleep* joke.

How can anyone bring up Henry situation with guy, Henry was young kid this guy is 26. This is a sad day, is this what Wenger was talking about quality wtf.

I really try hard to not insult you

thank you so much for trying so hard not to insult me.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hazard off the table.  Arsenal poach Park from Monaco - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard off the table. Arsenal poach Park from Monaco

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:If Wenger consider this a signing, he is a *bleep* old fool. I said it and I say it again we are going backwards here, we are not a big club, we are turning in to a *bleep* joke.

How can anyone bring up Henry situation with guy, Henry was young kid this guy is 26. This is a sad day, is this what Wenger was talking about quality wtf.

Lol.. take it easy guys.. we all have our ways of supporting the club..

@Ali: Why do you have to insult him? I thought you already put him on your ignore list Razz Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

@Ali: Why do you have to insult him? I thought you already put him on your ignore list Razz Razz

Thats what I was thinking, this guy has been after me for a while everything I say bothers this kid. I really dont care what anyone says, I am the way I am and will not change the way I think.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Thats what I was thinking, this guy has been after me for a while everything I say bothers this kid. I really dont care what anyone says, I am the way I am and will not change the way I think.

Chill man.. He is as passionate as you, just that this transfer window, you have been more pessimistic/realistic and hes been on the more optimistic side.. I can empathize with both, cuz I have been swinging between optimism and realism..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 pm

ehm whats going on in here ?

How many of you have watched him play? anyone apart from sportzcy n olpower?

He is a quality signing, He is exactly what we need upfront. Chamakh and Gervino will go away in january. Who would you play upfront? Hazard?

He is the backup striker everyone asked for before, and now when we are getting him, it still doesnt fill the "high standards" of us fans ?

Tell me, Who was Eduardo before we signed him ? Who Was Adebayor ? Who was van persie ?

Park choo young isnt a world class player but he is still a very good player and im happy we are getting him.

12 goals last season for a TERRIBLE Monaco side. Can play anywhere upfront.

Hazard was just a dream, i know i was all excited and that but Lille doesnt want to sell him and he is out of our price range. And no our relationship with Lille isn't tarnished. Seydoux is pissed off at Park, not with us.

and this is NOT our last signing

A midfielder and a defender is yet to come.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:ehm whats going on in here ?

He is a quality signing, He is exactly what we need upfront. Chamakh and Gervino will go away in january. Who would you play upfront? Hazard?

He is the backup striker everyone asked for before, and now when we are getting him, it still doesnt fill the "high standards" of us fans ?

Tell me, Who was Eduardo before we signed him ? Who Was Adebayor ? Who was van persie ?

Park choo young isnt a world class player but he is still a very good player and im happy we are getting him.

Hazard was just a dream, i know i was all excited and that but Lille doesnt want to sell him and he is out of our price range. And no our relationship with Lille isn't tarnished. Seydoux is pissed off at Park, not with us.

Post of the silly season. Kudos! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm

I am chill man. I am just pissed off at the bad management we have who waited so long to do nothing.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I am chill man. I am just pissed off at the bad management we have who waited so long to do nothing.
That is irritating man.. We were pegged back for an unreasonably long time with Na$ri and Cesc.. If only those had finished before we went to asia, we'd've had a much much better transfer window..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm

So i've thought about it all, we've got nothing to loose...long as his wages aren't really 60,000 euro's! besides tht we good to go

but lol wenger is a tool....i can jus but laught

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:ehm whats going on in here ?

quality post RG, im just disappointed to see that Wenger didnt go after a natural goalscorer. For all the technique and skills that Park possess, he isnt one.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I dont think anyone here expected our team to win the title right? so he is building a team from the bottom up. I am okay with this signing
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Everyone's pissed because they expected Benzema or someone high class.

The Hazard rumors also got everyone excited. Yeah, well, we all know Arsene Very Happy

There are still 2 players to come, if we're after 3. If it's M'Vila and Martin I'd be more than pleased.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

we cant have our backups rotting inthe bench...they actually need to make contribution. If our Park can make contributions like Man Uniteds Park, ild be glad we got him. League 1 fans need to help us out here tho... who woudl you say this player's style of play resembles?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Everyone's pissed because they expected Benzema or someone high class.

The Hazard rumors also got everyone excited. Yeah, well, we all know Arsene Very Happy

There are still 2 players to come, if we're after 3. If it's M'Vila and Martin I'd be more than pleased.

Add Martin and M'vila into the mix (Rennes arnt big boys inthe league are they?) , were looking like a force to be reckoned with!
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Those youtube clips made us buy into the Chamakh hype to be fair lol.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Everyone's pissed because they expected Benzema or someone high class.

Add Martin and M'vila into the mix (Rennes arnt big boys inthe league are they?) , were looking like a force to be reckoned with!

There's about as good a chance for you to buy M'Vila now as buying Messi...

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm

He will wear no 9
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm

people are so gullible...did they really expect us to sign hazard Smile
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 pm

To me Park is kinda like a RVP player smart intelligent awesome set pieces just not that poacher fox in the box type I think you lack, either way good back up he was linked to Chelsea last year too.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 pm

And linked to Liverpool this summer.. (June I think)..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Man Utd and Liverpool were after him so is Lille. He must be good somehow and he's a great addition. Nobody wanted a striker until Wenger said he's after one yesterday.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

I was really mad at first, but I am calm down now, I look forward seeing him play for us. I know I was mad at Wenger at first, I am sure he knows what he is doing. I am sorry guys, if what I said offended some of you guys.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Park at 3 millions is a bargain and I would have loved us to get him.

But I can understand that Arsenal fans are pissed off by this signing since the club sold very high profile players only to see coming for cheap a player who is less rated than Chamakh.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 pm

OL... looked bad for Lissandro. Lyon probably needs to sign someone now. Maybe the club gets smart and buys Martin? Can you guys afford it?

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

He will be backup for RVP. Will fight for a place with Chamakh ( not a hard thing to do atm lol )

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next