Sri
Jamin
Iceman
beatrixasdfghjk.
Sushi Master
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hazard off the table.  Arsenal poach Park from Monaco - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard off the table. Arsenal poach Park from Monaco

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Hazard wasnt any good for us anyway. He is not the quality we are looking for just like mata. He is not near our quality standard but players like Chu-young are.

djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hazard off the table.  Arsenal poach Park from Monaco - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard off the table. Arsenal poach Park from Monaco

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:16 pm

djoe26 wrote:Hazard wasnt any good for us anyway. He is not the quality we are looking for just like mata. He is not near our quality standard but players like Chu-young are.

underrated post

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm

djoe26 wrote:Hazard wasnt any good for us anyway. He is not the quality we are looking for just like mata. He is not near our quality standard but players like Chu-young are.

Sarcasm?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 pm

quote worthy of being posted by the avtar pic u have up there
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm

how tall is this fella?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm

If Wenger consider this a signing, he is a *bleep* old fool. I said it and I say it again we are going backwards here, we are not a big club, we are turning in to a *bleep* joke.

How can anyone bring up Henry situation with guy, Henry was young kid this guy is 26. This is a sad day, is this what Wenger was talking about quality wtf.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm

To be fair man, i doubt Wenger sees a 3 mil signing as a marquee signing. If we are go by last years example, our starting 11 had no problem playing against any of the big teams. It was the smaller teams that gave us problems during the end. Why do you think that was? Our players ran out of steam (apart from Robin). We are building a squad man ... but i think we deserve few wc signings as well... which will probably come by next year.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

hes a good player, he will fit in nicely with arsenals play style i think, but definitely not a starting player at big clubs....

btw he went for over 20mil to liverpool in my FM game, so u guys are getting a steal Wink
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

I am sorry guys if i sound depressed but this signing is really depressing. I know he only cost us 3-5m and could be better than chamakh/bendy but i was expecting more from Wenger.

However there must be something about this guy and thats why wenger bought him. So lets hope he is any good and lets hope for some more signings.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:To be fair man, i doubt Wenger sees a 3 mil signing as a marquee signing. If we are go by last years example, our starting 11 had no problem playing against any of the big teams. It was the smaller teams that gave us problems during the end. Why do you think that was? Our players ran out of steam (apart from Robin). We are building a squad man ... but i think we deserve few wc signings as well... which will probably come by next year.

I would not mind this joke of signing 2 month ago, not with 3 days to go. I dont care if this guy some how turns out to be a great player, I find it insulting.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm

djoe26 wrote:I am sorry guys if i sound depressed but this signing is really depressing. I know he only cost us 3-5m and could be better than chamakh/bendy but i was expecting more from Wenger.

However there must be something about this guy and thats why wenger bought him. So lets hope he is any good and lets hope for some more signings.
campain for the south korean team... well if were not gona take the title from united, might as well take their market.
Done be surprised if wenger buys an Indian and a Chinese player.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I would not mind this joke of signing 2 month ago not with 3 days to go. I dont care if this guy some how becomes good player, I find it insulting.

Idiotic comment.

I am sorry guys if i sound depressed but this signing is really depressing. I know he only cost us 3-5m and could be better than chamakh/bendy but i was expecting more from Wenger.

Arsenal were never going to sign a marquee striker this summer, especially with so little time left.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm

well there are 3 days left , might as well get behind the team now. We are in a re building phase -now more than ever. Our players cant afford us being sour fans... i hope to god they will not get boood
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
I would not mind this joke of signing 2 month ago not with 3 days to go. I dont care if this guy some how becomes good player, I find it insulting.

You're an idiot.

Arsenal were never going to sign a marquee striker this summer, especially with so little time left.

Well then here wengers at fault too, he should've done buisness when the windows started. And i am not only talking strikers but position where we need players the most like midfield.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm a little surprised it took this long for Wenger to decide he wanted another striker. He knew Bendtner was going, and he had decided to loan Vela out a while ago too. Maybe he completely forgot about the ACoN until a few days ago? Laughing
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Well then here wengers at fault too, he should've done buisness when the windows started. And i am not only talking strikers but position where we need players the most like midfield.

You're assuming that Park is going to be our final signing this summer, which may or may not be the case.

At least reserve judgment until the window shuts.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm

guys dont forget that Wenger said that when you judge a player you dont judge a player based on the price. He was hinting at Park Smile

Also he's an improvement of Chamakh and Bendy so its a good signing.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

You're assuming that Park is going to be our final signing this summer, which may or may not be the case.

At least reserve judgment until the window shuts.
I am not judgning him yet but the way things are going i dont think we will get anyone. Maybe another non-proven player. And thats whats depressing.

Before the transfer windows started Wenger said that he'll open his "war chest", after that he said he is not looking for quality but super quality but now transfer windows is about to be closed and i still havnt seen anything from his war chest or any super quality player.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

we should be getting two more players according to wenger he wants 3 more.... so park is coming so there 2 more....still to come...one Mid one Def
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:If Wenger consider this a signing, he is a *bleep* old fool. I said it and I say it again we are going backwards here, we are not a big club, we are turning in to a *bleep* joke.

How can anyone bring up Henry situation with guy, Henry was young kid this guy is 26. This is a sad day, is this what Wenger was talking about quality wtf.

I really try hard to not insult you
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

djoe26 wrote:Before the transfer windows started Wenger said that he'll open his "war chest", after that he said he is not looking for quality but super quality but now transfer windows is about to be closed and i still havnt seen anything from his war chest or any super quality player.
Well this is a pretty fair point. I do consider the Gervinho signing a good signing of a proven player, but everybody else signed has been a youngster (not counting Chu-Young). I'm not going to crap all over Park Chu-Young before we see what he can do, but still I am not quite seeing the influx of "super quality" signings. Come on, Kaka?!
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm

srigooner wrote:
AnJl wrote:If this is true , i really think we have more or less burnt all bridges for Hazard.

Unacceptable behavior really Neutral

I'm still to get over the fact that for once, we are the BAD BOYS in the transfer dealings. Too bad we pick on those smaller clubs, instead of low-balling those who try to use us as their scouts. Then again, its a vicious circle. Twisted Evil

And its poor we have to stoop to that level ....

Dont know about young , so i cant comment on him , hope he works out . As of all Wenger signings , they are more positive than negative and they all need to be given a chance.

But how it has been conducted ... nah .. i dont like it one bit
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Nobody is going to sell a truly top flight player from their roster this late in the marcato... They would be killing their club. The only one that may be available Is Martin because he plays for a small club and they couldn't turn down big money I would think..

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nobody is going to sell a truly top flight player from their roster this late in the marcato... They would be killing their club. The only one that may be available Is Martin because he plays for a small club and they couldn't turn down big money I would think..

Exactly what I've been trying to say.

People need to accept that it's not been a great summer and that we're in a difficult position in the market. We have a lot of money to spend but that's not an excuse to be reckless with it.

We'll be in a much better position to negotiate for players in future windows. At the moment, let's just take what we can get.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

3 signings. One BACKUP striker - CHECK.

Now one playmaker and one BACKUP CB and we are set.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:If Wenger consider this a signing, he is a *bleep* old fool. I said it and I say it again we are going backwards here, we are not a big club, we are turning in to a *bleep* joke.

I really try hard to not insult you

thank you so much for trying so hard not to insult me.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next