justdoit_
The Messiah
Babun
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 5 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by Curtinho Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:00 am

Laughing

And CRonaldo can't shoot:

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 5 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:40 am

Isn't it obvious? He was fouled by the ball!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:03 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bale is on another level than who? i am sorry but i have a hard time taking seriously someone who runs straight out of the pitch on his runs.

Bale has great stats, he is very effective, but don't push it bc he is a madrid player Z. Reus is plainly better. From a statistical standpoint they are a match, but as far as pure football intelligence, ability to actually pass the football and make others around him better because he understands their movements and release the ball timely, it's not a match. Even when you look at the work rate on and off the ball Reus is a superior product. And the deal breaker? european and big games performances. Reus does it every year, CL or bundi. Not talking about a single moment of him outrunning everyone, i am talking about him actually performing for a whole game.

Bale has the worst passing percentage in the whole team, even worse than di Maria used to have. that means he doesn't complete his passes and disturbs our overall flow. He can finish, he can't play.

He went out injured and RM played the best football we have ever seen in 10 years because James and Isco were absolutely dominating on the ball, making decisions and playmaking for CR and Benzema...

I am not denying his qualities, wonderful athlete, great finisher and all that, can win games with flashes, but as a football player, Reus is better than him, and he has that game winning streak as well, so it's not even like Bale has a dominant comparative advantage.

Oh and please don't talk about injuries here. Reus actually gets injured because assholes are mauling him on the pitch. He doesn't get an ass injury in training and can't play for 2 weeks.

I'll be honest I didn't really read this because I consider a lot of it moot.

For starters Reus will have to prove he's not injury prone from now on. Second I guarantee you BVB wouldn't be bottom of the table if they had Bale, because he is a match winner. A player that can make a shite club like Spurs look legitimate and can help Madrid win trophies like the CL or a Copa against Barca in the final in elite imo.

People need to learn to see the Forrest from the trees. The second Bale stops contributing to winning teams I might consider doubts about his quality but that isn't even on the table right now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:26 am

score=elite, and not the overall 90 mins of nonsense against those elite teams, smh :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:08 am

chad4401 wrote:score=elite, and not the overall 90 mins of nonsense against those elite teams, smh :facepalm:

It's like all you think there is to the game is looking pretty on the ball and accurate passing. Gareth Bale represents a threat that the other team has to be on 100% of the game because if you take your foot off the gas on him for that 1% he can score or create a goal for someone else. He's a player that other teams hate to play against because he's balls to the wall all the time running down your throat, and the fact that you constant berate his technical ability when it is at such a high level...lol...

There's a reason RM paid what they did for Bale, and it wasn't because of the shirt sales. Is it really a big surprise the season after getting him they won the Decima and Copa and were what...3 points out from the title while the team struggled for consistency?

Teams hate playing against Bale because he can burn you in many different ways. Just like they hate playing against Ronaldo. Players like those two open up so much space for your heralds like Benzema, James and Kroos it's unreal. But like was said above...you guys can't appreciate the forest for its trees. The funniest thing about it being that Benzema and Ronaldo were dispossessed more than Bale and Ronaldo, Benzema and Di Maria had more giveaways than Bale last season. hmm I won't even get started on their off-the-ball contributions.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am

You lots are too stubborn. As always when you say someonr is better than the other the assumption is that you are calling the other crap.

Bale is a great player. I know his qualities well. Yet for all that he is Reus is a better player. Its just that simple to me and he can be just as nasty a vertical threat, while being a player that superior within the context of the team, as opposed to waiting for single flashes to be relevant.

If bale is 90 reus is 100. Now he has gotten a bad year with injuries and you lots act like he has not proven anything in the past 3 years lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Pippo wrote:This site is the only place where I've seen anyone say "Gareth Bale runs out of bounds". I don't watch every Real Madrid match so I can't remember these things, but has this actually happened before? Laughing

I think I remember it happening in the Malaga game last week. Just started arun and ran in a diagonal line out of bounds lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:09 pm

a unlucky year with injuries and now he has to prove he's not injury prone Laughing Rues tore his ankle ligament due to reckless studs to the ankle tackle ffs
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 am

The societal supervillains at BILD claim to know that Reus has been taking Spanish lessons for the last three weeks Laughing
Also they claim to know that he keeps raving about Barca in the Dortmund dressing room Laughing

So since Barca can't sign him anyways, guess that's supposed to mean he'll be raving about Barca in Real's dressing room next season Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:34 am

Reus to barca in 2016 confirmed Proud
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 am

are you gonna send him to play with Deulofeu on loan at Sevilla for a year?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:20 am

will replace iniesta.

did a simulation on fifa manager and it worked, success rate at 95% :coffee:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:32 am

how will that work, you'll activate his release clause and buy him but you can't register him?
Is it possible to loan out a player that you havent registered?
More general, is it possible to buy players that you are not allowed to register?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:48 am

I think so, they'll have him under contract, so they can do whatever they want with him. It's like having a big squad and only registering 25 for the UCL or local cup competition, etc..
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:36 am

But isn't there a difference between registering a player for the UCL squad and registering him as a player of the club?
The second being the basis for the first? I could imagine that to loan out a player he first has to be officially signed as a player of your club too?
Anyone knows specifics?

Notwithstanding the fact that obviously it wouldn't make sense for a player to go where he can't be registered to play hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 am

According to BILD, who've been on the case for more than 3 years now as this thread documents, Reus is more and more likely to join Real Madrid in summer.
BILD claims Bayern then want to sign Raheem Sterling instead lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:01 am

When did this annoying Sterling hype start???

Apparently he is the hottest property atm after poor mans Sergi Roberto aka Tom Odegaard. I can only laugh when the british media make it out like teams are fighting for his signature. Kid is a mental midget, those kind of players won't make it far at big clubs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 am

I don't know where he'd fit. Hope it's to replace Bale, but I doubt it considering how much we paid for him. Jesé or Isco will probably pay.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 am

If Madrid buy Reus, I'll take Bale off your hands lads

email uncle flo for me
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 am

Please come do that. Dont forget the 110 mils on the way. I take that trade off any day
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:30 am

like you'll get anywhere near what you paid for Bale Laughing

I'd like Reus too but Bale is Giggs heir Proud and beasted the PL his last season here
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 am

Giggs' heir? Giggs was a supreme passer and dribbler in his prime. Bale is Walcott on steroids. If uncle Flo replaces Bale for anywhere near his buying price while getting Reus for something like € 20M I will immediately become a Madrid supporter because that's just way too genius to not appreciate.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 am

The Bale hate on this site. :brickwall:

Would kill to have Bale on Liverpool. Walcott on steroids...rofl
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 am

Fußball wrote:Giggs' heir? Giggs was a supreme passer and dribbler in his prime. Bale is Walcott on steroids. If uncle Flo replaces Bale for anywhere near his buying price while getting Reus for something like € 20M, and then buys Pogba with the remaining money I will immediately become a Madrid supporter because that's just way too genius to not appreciate.

true
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 am

Fußball wrote:Giggs' heir? Giggs was a supreme passer and dribbler in his prime. Bale is Walcott on steroids. If uncle Flo replaces Bale for anywhere near his buying price while getting Reus for something like € 20M I will immediately become a Madrid supporter because that's just way too genius to not appreciate.

lol my Giggs reference was simply to the fact they are both Welsh , left footed and wore #11 not playing styles
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 am

Pogba is coming to Chelsea, you guys can fight over Bale and Reus.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next