justdoit_
The Messiah
Babun
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 4 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Fußball wrote:Hans smuggling Boateng into the list hoping no one notices. rofl

Proud

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 4 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by chad4401 Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:07 pm

if bale leaves which he wont unless someone matched what flo paid Laughing, anyway if he does go, he is gonna be replaced with a more technical player that for sure, would prefer rues, hazard.... no please, maybe get a young unknown and james takes bale spot
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Bale too could leave if someone is willing to throw insane money at Flo Perez's doorstep.

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 4 Ed-woodward
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I'll take Bale at United, wanted him last summer, should of been Giggs heir ffs come home Gareth Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Bale too could leave if someone is willing to throw insane money at Flo Perez's doorstep.

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 4 Ed-woodward

Proud pls Ed
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Real Madrid wouldn't get rid of Bale especially since he was crucial in their trophies last year, and they won't get a better player than him pretty much anywhere.

That said they might get someone that fits in better as a complementary player.

I kind of understand Bale going to Real Madrid because of money and fame and how many WC players they have, but at the same time his preferred position is on the left so he is giving up a lot and learning a new position to accommodate playing there. It's part of the reason I dislike these damned super teams...superstar players should play for different teams which are build around them so we can see them at their best.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:27 am

In which world is bale a better football player than Reus? Lol

Let me guess, he won epl player of tye year or something like that...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:46 am

I bet you've watched Reus play like 3 times in your life, and have never seen Bale play before he joined Madrid.

lol

Man the Bale hate on this forum is real.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:42 am

Bale is actually a winner and isn't injured every two weeks lol

I love Reus but Bale is on another level to 99% of other players imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:34 am

sure he is...next level rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Bale is on another level than who? i am sorry but i have a hard time taking seriously someone who runs straight out of the pitch on his runs.

Bale has great stats, he is very effective, but don't push it bc he is a madrid player Z. Reus is plainly better. From a statistical standpoint they are a match, but as far as pure football intelligence, ability to actually pass the football and make others around him better because he understands their movements and release the ball timely, it's not a match. Even when you look at the work rate on and off the ball Reus is a superior product. And the deal breaker? european and big games performances. Reus does it every year, CL or bundi. Not talking about a single moment of him outrunning everyone, i am talking about him actually performing for a whole game.

Bale has the worst passing percentage in the whole team, even worse than di Maria used to have. that means he doesn't complete his passes and disturbs our overall flow. He can finish, he can't play.

He went out injured and RM played the best football we have ever seen in 10 years because James and Isco were absolutely dominating on the ball, making decisions and playmaking for CR and Benzema...

I am not denying his qualities, wonderful athlete, great finisher and all that, can win games with flashes, but as a football player, Reus is better than him, and he has that game winning streak as well, so it's not even like Bale has a dominant comparative advantage.

Oh and please don't talk about injuries here. Reus actually gets injured because assholes are mauling him on the pitch. He doesn't get an ass injury in training and can't play for 2 weeks.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:11 pm

I would on paper prefer Reus to Bale because he's IMHO more complete, but his being injured all the time is such a huuuuuuuge factor that I'd call myself a hypocrite for actually calling him the "better" player. Reus being a bit better, but being injured half the time, makes Reus just a bit more than half as good, I'm afraid.
Hope his injury woes get less drastic over time, Robben showed us you can get better.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 pm

I hope that RM sell Bale to a team that will build around him again. Bale can't play football Laughing again, it's like he didn't exist until he started playing for RM where they are playing him on his off side and asking him to play like a forward.

One of his best skills, which were his crosses, are being completely taken out of his game at Madrid and he's still adapting and winning. RM fans are the most spoiled football fans on earth.

Anyway, I love Reus but just like Bale if he is taken out of Dortmund and put into RM he's going to be stifled. Reus and Bale should both go to teams where they can be built around and be a go-to player. Look at the difference between Neymar with Brazil and Neymar with Barcelona. Sanchez at Barcelona. Ibrahimovic at Barcelona. Sneijder and Robben from Madrid (Sneijder had a huge drop off, but still his time with Inter was fantastic) and these are just players in recent history...you'll see the same with Suarez. The list goes on...I understand why big stars join teams like RM and form Galacticos (fame, money, etc.) but they are always better off leading a team than trying to accommodate eachother. There's only so much ball to go around.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm

yeah, i wouldn't want to build my team around Bale, that's for sure.

And Bale isn't stiffled in Madrid, he is just not a very smart player when it comes to building up the play. he is a finisher.

Maybe i should look at Bale with Wales to get inspired.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:46 pm

el cujo your clearly not watching madrid games, and using bale running around in all that space in the epl as an indication of his ability, in la liga defenders take away that space, thus why bale runs out of bounds or jut turns over the ball, the defending the epl is worse than la liga, the difference is la liga doesn't allow physicality, so the games just comes on down to skill and smarts

some you guys think running fast and kicking the ball hard makes puts you on another level, while ignoring the 80 odd mins of amateurish mistakes and technique, no one is hating bale he is great players, but he lacks a lot in footy iq and overall technical ability, if you watched the games and stop reliving spur every 10 seconds, you would understand, but keep doing guess work like gil and keep spewing it like fact

mid mention hames does a way better job than bale and is clearly out performing him....
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:03 pm

About Bale, I haven't watched Madrid almost at all this season, but I'm not surprised to read that Bale isn't looking great. Technically he's not what you'd associate with a top, top La Liga players. Apart from his shooting, which is impressive. Bale is a great counter-attacking player for his pace, shooting and finishing, but Real Madrid dominate most of their games, don't play on the counter.

About Reus, I don't know where he'll be at the start of next season, but with Dortmund set to miss out on CL next season, I don't think it'll be Dortmund. No point in him going to Real Madrid, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:
About Reus, I don't know where he'll be at the start of next season, but with Dortmund set to miss out on CL next season, I don't think it'll be Dortmund. No point in him going to Real Madrid, though.

*sigh*

9 points from fifth =/= Dortmund set to miss out on CL next season.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Phritz wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

*sigh*

you want to bet?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Phritz wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

*sigh*

as if they will win every match from now on Laughing
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:54 pm

they'll probably not win tonight for starters
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Again... they don't have to win every match from now on, don't be so thick Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

listen.. I actually would like to see them in CL too, I'm like Müller by now, I wish them every available point.

But don't kid yourself, 8 games lost out of 13 is NOT an accident. They'll improve of course, but CL is in all likelihood not going to happen.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Phritz wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

*sigh*

It's not only the points between you and the CL spots, it's also the teams in between, they will be gaining points, too. It's a completely different thing being 5th and 9 points off fourth than being 18th and 9 points off fourth.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:37 pm

This site is the only place where I've seen anyone say "Gareth Bale runs out of bounds". I don't watch every Real Madrid match so I can't remember these things, but has this actually happened before? Laughing

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 pm

happened in his first barca game vs alba.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Laughing

And CRonaldo can't shoot:

Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next