justdoit_
The Messiah
Babun
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 3 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 pm

FC Bayern Dortmund Laughing

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 3 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:21 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Meh, after Shirley getting so little game time when he's clearly the only goal scorer on that team?

Schurrle is the only goal scorer on our team? Wait, he's a goal scorer? Shocked
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:The way Bayern gobbles up everything it sees is comparable to RM & Chelsea.

If that was true, we would have snatched Sanchez from Arsenal this summer and/or Di Maria and also gotten Falcao Laughing pls go away Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm neither sure that Reus will be joining us nor that Klopp will not maybe indeed go to England where he so beloved.

There was a theory floated around a couple of months back when Rummenigge, a-hole that he is, divulged the actual amount of the release clause publicly that he actually did it because he was butthurt Reus had rejected our allures.

It sounded reasonable to me, but now after repeated statements and also Götze stating he'd be happy for Reus to join us etc I'm not so sure anymore.

Generally, for our board it should be a no brainer to try to get him. Dirt cheap German NT top player entering his prime in a position we'll need someone soon.
However, I don't like it, too much *bleep* Dortmund in our team, and so do a lot of other people and the board probably only half likes it either.

So I don't really care, we can most definitively need him but I don't really want him
If he extends at Dortmund tomorrow that would be the best for everyone I think, and I'd be happy.

Also I wonder how good he'll be when he doesn't have space.
He's not like Ribery after all, who can rout through defenders just by being relentless, tricky and obnoxious.
So maybe Chelsea is a good call for him.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm neither sure that Reus will be joining us nor that Klopp will not maybe indeed go to England where he so beloved.

There was a theory floated around a couple of months back when Rummenigge, a-hole that he is, divulged the actual amount of the release clause publicly that he actually did it because he was butthurt Reus had rejected our allures.

It sounded reasonable to me, but now after repeated statements and also Götze stating he'd be happy for Reus to join us etc I'm not so sure anymore.

Generally, for our board it should be a no brainer to try to get him. Dirt cheap German NT top player entering his prime in a position we'll need someone soon.
However, I don't like it, too much *bleep* Dortmund in our team, and so do a lot of other people and the board probably only half likes it either.

So I don't really care, we can most definitively need him but I don't really want him
If he extends at Dortmund tomorrow that would be the best for everyone I think, and I'd be happy.

Also I wonder how good he'll be when he doesn't have space.
He's not like Ribery after all, who can rout through defenders just by being relentless, tricky and obnoxious.
So maybe Chelsea is a good call for him.

Seeing his performances as AM, he's incredible in tight spaces, better than Götze in that position for sure. Not even mentioning his set piece delivery... a direct replacement of Kroos in that regard.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:46 pm

true, especially set pieces is something where we could urgently need improvement.
However, for that I'll rather wait a couple of years and then get Calhanoglu :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:41 am

Flo got dis Molenation
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 3 Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.v3.news.zdn.vn%2FUploaded%2FSotnTJ%2F2014_01_06%2Flewand_goetze_reus

Reunited Proud
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Ze Roberto, Ballack, Lucio.

This isn't a new situation at all.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:48 pm

MaTS needs a German friend..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Disgusting club, single handedly destroying their league...
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Phritz wrote:Ze Roberto, Ballack, Lucio.

ffs dat Leverkusen side was so boss at the start of the century :bow:

Schneider, Ramelow, Kovac, Berbatov, Ballack, Ze Roberto, Lucio, Neuville, Ulf Kirsten, Basturk :bow: :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

Schneider, Ramelow, Kovac, Berbatov, Ballack, Ze Roberto, Lucio, Neuville, Ulf Kirsten, Basturk :bow: :bow: :bow:

And yet they won shit Laughing Finished 2nd in everything Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:54 pm

"I wish luck to Lewa and Gotze, but Bayern will never have me. Money is not everything,"

:bow: :bow: rolls reus
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:00 am

Lupi wrote:"I wish luck to Lewa and Gotze, but Bayern will never have me. Money is not everything,"

:bow: :bow: rolls reus

http://www.espnfc.com/german-bundesliga/story/1687982/borussia-dortmund-hit-out-at-media-over-fake-marco-reus-quotes
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/mirrors-article-on-man-united-target-marco-reus-not-moving-to-bayern-as-money-is-not-everything-is-fake-says-bvb/
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

M99 wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:

And yet they won shit Laughing Finished 2nd in everything Laughing

true, the original Neverkusen Proud

they were still boss though ffs
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Toppi Proud

And then after that with Auge as coach and Berbatov and Voronin as strikers.
I remember that great Polish guy they got from Nürnberg scored a screamer against Real, I can't remember his name.

Edit:
JACEK KRZYNOWEC !!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Reus' agent Hebel has told kicker: "Reus and FC Bayern is a non item, and there are no talks"

Sammer confirmed the same when asked, saying "there has been no contact"

hmm

BVB chief Watzke has denied reports of Real Madrid having some kind of 'first option', saying to BILD "That's all nonsense, there is no 'first option'. Marco alone decides where he wants to go; if he decides to use his release clause we cannot do anything about it."

Meanwhile according to Marca Real Madrid are increasing their interest. Ancelotti is quoted as saying that "Reus is the best German player along with Kroos and Khedira" rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:27 pm

I agree that Reus is the best German player...but along with Kroos and Khedira? lol

Why would Madrid even need Reus wtf as if they don't have enough competition for their attacking spots already with Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Rodriguez, Isco and Jese.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:40 pm

I hear that Jese wants to leave, he wants to play with Alonso again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:07 pm

El Cujo wrote:I agree that Reus is the best German player...

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 3 Media.facebook.9a598135-a83b-4cd7-ad61-183bcfd2eff6.normalized
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Hans smuggling Boateng into the list hoping no one notices. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:21 pm

El Cujo wrote:
Why would Madrid even need Reus wtf as if they don't have enough competition for their attacking spots already with Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Rodriguez, Isco and Jese.

Bale too could leave if someone is willing to throw insane money at Flo Perez's doorstep.

kinda believe his fascination (hard-on) for Gareth B is somewhat done with. May be City will buy him or even PSG to make amendments for missing out on ADM. He will play 1 or 2 seasons with psg finding the experience boring, ditch them for 1/3rd the money to a premier league club probably Chelsea who by then would have sold hazard to big daddy flo. Proud

dat future front 4 of Real
aguero??
:bow: hazard-hames-reus

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:26 pm

I see Madrid going for hazard rather then reus tbh.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Donuts wrote:I see Madrid going for hazard rather then reus tbh.

or both. drunken

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Fußball wrote:Hans smuggling Boateng into the list hoping no one notices. rofl

Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next