justdoit_
The Messiah
Babun
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 2 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Sanchez------Reus---------Walcott

Proud

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus - Page 2 Empty Re: Bild targeting Bayern targeting Reus

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Reus...Sanchez...Walcott

Smile
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:43 pm

My favorite is Messiah saying Reus was a scrub, tbh, though I bet there's a lot of threads buried here that would make all of us eat some humble pie...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Bayern going after a great player in bundi that's not currently on Bayern? You don't say...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:05 pm

German, can play both LW & RW with ease. Very skilled and technically and tactically good. Is known to stand out in tough situations as well and has a dirt cheap 35M Release Clause when James, Bale, etc are going for 80-100M.

Ideal Ribery long term replacement as Ribery is fading, already 31, will be 32 next year.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:-------Lewandowski
--Reus-------------Muller
------Gotze---Thiago

hmm

We'll be setting up with -

Lewa
Reus Goetze Robben

If only Gundogan was fit and in form and if he could come to Bayern, imagine the bu**hurt. The heart and soul of Dortmund's sexy football would be at Bayern

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Pls.

Reus (Dortmund): "In what stadium I certainly want to play one day? Camp Nou."

Come home, legend. Proud And take Kloppo with you. Then he can challenge Pep with equal ressources and put him ins his place. Laporta to return in 2016 and take Dortmund with him.

Suarez
Nerman Messi Reus
Mascherano Gündogan
Alba Mathieu Hummels Alves
ter Stegen

hmm hmm hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 pm

while you're at it, take Durm for Alba and Manni Bender for Mascherano Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:My favorite is Messiah saying Reus was a scrub, tbh, though I bet there's a lot of threads buried here that would make all of us eat some humble pie...

Messiah has said a lot of things that were rofl-worthy.

Your humble-pie posts are probably just alcohol related
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Fußball wrote:Pls.

Come home, legend. Proud And take Kloppo with you. Then he can challenge Pep with equal ressources and put him ins his place. Laporta to return in 2016 and take Dortmund with him.

Suarez
Nerman Messi Reus
Mascherano Gündogan
Alba Mathieu Hummels Coleman
ter Stegen

hmm hmm hmm

Reus to barca confirmed then  Proud  Molenation

i tried this on football manager. can confirm line up is legit, won the treble ffs.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Phritz wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:My favorite is Messiah saying Reus was a scrub, tbh, though I bet there's a lot of threads buried here that would make all of us eat some humble pie...

Messiah has said a lot of things that were rofl-worthy.

Your humble-pie posts are probably just alcohol related

that would be true only if Viva had been absolutely battered everytime he made a post about Pep Razz
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Reus if off to Chelsea lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Gil wrote:Reus if off to Chelsea lol.

If this happens I promise to marry your sister.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:34 pm

How is this news again?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Fußball wrote:Pls.

Suarez
Nerman Messi Reus
Mascherano Gündogan
Alba Mathieu Hummels Alves
ter Stegen

hmm hmm hmm

That lineup would be like cheating in FIFA, lol. I can wholeheartedly agree with the mind-boner this football lineup gave you.
It's never happening, though.

Reus probably just meant he wants to wreck you guys at the Camp Nou. With Dortmund.

Spoiler:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Reus to Chelsea is probably the worst kept secret in football. Barring a superior target coming into fruition over the next 5/6 months or so it's undoubtedly going to happen. Mourinho, Hazard and Diego Costa were also near certainties in recent history.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Meh, after Shirley getting so little game time when he's clearly the only goal scorer on that team?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:while you're at it, take Durm for Alba and Manni Bender for Mascherano Proud

I said, in the old forum, right before the 2010 WC that we should take Marin over Müller; and called Reus a poor man's Marin half a year after that.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Gil wrote:Reus to Chelsea is probably the worst kept secret in football. Barring a superior target coming into fruition over the next 5/6 months or so it's undoubtedly going to happen. Mourinho, Hazard and Diego Costa were also near certainties in recent history.

"worst kept secret" lol? Everyone knows but they're keeping quiet except for the DailyMail, Express and the Sun? rofl

so, how do you know? Inside channels, or the papers named above Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:26 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:while you're at it, take Durm for Alba and Manni Bender for Mascherano Proud

I said, in the old forum, right before the 2010 WC that we should take Marin over Müller; and called Reus a poor man's Marin half a year after that.

LOL I also claimed in another forum that Draxler is more talented than Reus only a year ago or so Laughing

And thank god I was not on here yet when we reappointed Heynckes, I was NOT expecting it to turn out so well, mildly put Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Meh, after Shirley getting so little game time when he's clearly the only goal scorer on that team?

After his brilliant World Cup & his goal on the opening day of the season everyone was convinced this was going to be his year but it's completely gone downhill for him since then. Hopefully he bounces back soon.

He's so frustratingly inconsistent.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Gil wrote:Reus to Chelsea is probably the worst kept secret in football. Barring a superior target coming into fruition over the next 5/6 months or so it's undoubtedly going to happen. Mourinho, Hazard and Diego Costa were also near certainties in recent history.

"worst kept secret" lol? Everyone knows but they're keeping quiet except for the DailyMail, Express and the Sun? rofl

so, how do you know? Inside channels, or the papers named above Laughing

It's already a done deal lad, RG can confirm. Pipe down before Jose steals Boateng from Pep as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Maybe it's a done deal already, but even if it is I'm pretty sure you don't know about shit it Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Gil is right he's coming to us either next Summer or the January after that when Dortmund flop again mid-season
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm

He will go to Bayern, that's the worst kept secret... actually K-H Rummenigge made sure it isn't so yeah.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He will go to Bayern, that's the worst kept secret... actually K-H Rummenigge made sure it isn't so yeah.

Muller Lewadowski
Reus Gotze Robben
Thiago Lahm
Alaba Boateng Benatia
Neuer
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next