the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 5 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 am

Buddytaller likes stat padders to be fair.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 5 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by aford92 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am

mtfootball wrote:Players who aren't good enough at Real Madrid can be good elsewhere. It's just at Real Madrid there's WC players on the bench. Kaka can shine elsewhere if he gets sold now. I'm sure most Real Madrid fans prefer Ozil over him.

I don't blame them for preferring Ozil with the way he is playing. It's the insults and disrespectful comments about Kaka that people are taking exception with. If they were saying "We want Kaka out because Ozil is better" or something like that, there wouldn't be any disagreements in the thread.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 am

Better Madrid players have taken worse insults.

Poor man's Guti in my mind is actually a compliment.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 am

aford92 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

Robben was Real Madrid´s best player before he left for Bayern. They didn´t sell him because he wasn´t performing well........ bah, this reminds me why I stopped posting in football related threads on this forum.

When did I say that they sold him because of performances? I was just saying that big players can have success after Madrid. No wonder you stopped posting if you can't even read what people are saying and just assume and make shit up. Rolling Eyes

That wasn´t directed towards you, in particular. I´m just fed up with all the people on here who base things on assumptions and/or intuition. I used your post as an example and was about to argue against the popular claim that a lot of players leave Real Madrid after a disappointing season, and reach instant success as soon as they move elsewhere. And that reminded me that we´ve lost a lot of my favourite posters on this forum. Many of the most level-headed posters went out, and in came... well.. posters with intentions and opinions that I´m not as fond about. Sorry for the confusion.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 am

aford92 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

he hsnt shown much of that 'amazing talent ' , so please lol..

How is he supposed to show his amazing talent on the bench or when he's out of position? Obviously you cannot drop Ozil when he is playing so well. But saying he's useless and calling him "a poor man's Guti" just because he doesn't perform miracles off the bench is just stupid and childish. If he moves to a team that starts him and plays him in his natural position you will see his "amazing talent".

Just goes to show how fickle Madrid fans are. If he scored the winner against Barca you would all be creating threads about how brilliant he is. But when he doesn't live up to a ridiculous transfer fee and suffers from injuries and isn't used correctly you want him out and claim he's terrible. :facepalm: You're just embarrassing yourselves and making your club look bad.

lool oh lawd.

Saying Kaka is still world class is embarrassing mate. He has 92 fecking appearances at Madrid. He has had plenty of time to show his best. This isn't Newcaslte this is Madrid, the club has already waited 3 seasons for him to show his best and he isn't getting any better ffs.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 am

Lol what insults? No one has said anything not true.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 am

I am just wondering, at which point we fans are entitled to say that we dont want him anymore? lol

surely it's better to say that Kaka is finished when he crashed out of europe, or when you talk about how we are overrated...lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 am

pUsHa wrote:He's just as terrible as Ronaldo , I mean Ronaldo has all the speed in the world and can't get past one player .... and when it comes down to passing and using your head , we now the winner right !?
Kaka doesn't score you loads of goals

Cristiano has proven to be the better passer this year
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

banana Kaka to go to Milan and knock Madrid out of Champions League

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 am

Again, kaka is past it. Some of you clearly don't watch madrid games.. he plays as if he still had that lightning speed..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:come on McLewis, i am sure we can throw in some armchairs, jack daniels, playboys and Ramos' hair collectibles in the deal

Callejon & Sahin with no strings attached (a la Bojan) +25m and I could live with DDR joining Madrid Laughing

Anything less than that and we'll continue to enjoying watching the highest paid player in Serie A.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am

i would love to have ricky back to milan. i have been saying in milan forum too, that speed isnt just only part of the game but his vision and creativity his techique is still there, he just need full confidence from coach, and in real they play winger system that doesnt fit kaka game play.

at milan we are desperately needing creativity, and boateng is definitely not a natural AM. boateng showed numerous times by now that he has that explosive workrate attributes with good technique but his characteristics suits him to play more as a b2b midfielder than AM. boateng cant draw defenders, neither he can take defenders by himself as kaka does nor he can make assists, or defense splitting passes.

milan cant pay real madrid asking price, nor can we afford kaka salary. so kaka has to make substantial pay cut and real has to allow loan deal with lowering transfer fee at the end of the season for deal to happen.

also i read some article that bankia who financed kaka move to real madrid holds both cristiana and ricky as collateral, so real madrid wants to recoup as much money they can from him.

hope kaka arrives at milan. been too upset loosing thiago silva and there is no leadership no star no creativity no talent at milan atm.

hope both kaka and real lowers demands....

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

i think he will accept the pay cut
somewhere arround 4m-5m a year
so with 20 mil milan will possibly get him

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont care about the money aspect of things, it means nothing. I want ballers, not people who avoid getting into challenges, the fck are we playing at?

While I agree, you may not care but the decision makers do.

Last edited by hrealmadrid on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am

It's funny how people babysit him even in this forum. i'm wondering if any of you actually watched him last season.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 am

deadrave wrote:i think he will accept the pay cut
somewhere arround 4m-5m a year
so with 20 mil milan will possibly get him

milannews.it reported that from player there is willingness to paycut to make milan move ,

but real madrid wants to sell player with their transfer fee demands, while we want a loan deal with option to buy plus we are asking to lower fee more than real is demanding atm.... so...

basically atm it depends upon real madrid more than kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 am

Well he needs to change his play since he hasn't showed that same vision with us. Mourinho put plenty of confidence into him jesp
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 am

Pedram wrote:It's funny how people babysit him even in this forum. i'm wondering if any of you actually watched him last season.

i am a milan fan and having seen him play couple of times in real madrid... well it doesnt suit him the style of player and the system mourinho is playing. kaka is not a winger.

add to that mourinho demands workrate and defensive stance from player. also he has injury issues which i believe he has kept it aside but he is suffering from low confidence.

happy to have him at milan if indeed real madrid fans dont want him. real madrid fans has huge power to drive any players out of the club so why not... after all he is beloved idol at milan its his home... he will feel safe and comfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Well he needs to change his play since he hasn't showed that same vision with us. Mourinho put plenty of confidence into him jesp

that is the problem with kaka ... adaptability.

kaka problem is that he hasnt been able to adapt with tactical demands that mourinho is asking him.. thats why he is benched...

he is not a winger, nor he is player who can defend and attack at the same time like ozil or other players does. only cristiana is given that privilege to not necessarily have to defend.

kaka cant take all those tasks... not at 30s... so yeah... i can understand from demanding coach like mourinho that kaka is a bench player for them...

so yea thats why i would love to see him back at milan where he will get freedom...

our team is lacking kaka type of player atm... he showed that he can play in 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1... as AM.. also can play as a second striker.

only negativity is that now kaka is 30 and ok speed isnt everything to the game, but unfortunately... he wont last 4-5 season at milan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

maybe real madrid is already trying to get rid of him and wants to sell instead of loan.... so they can raise money to raise their bid for luka modric.

milan cant pay atm real asking price of 25 million... min. we still have to pay ibra installments... we had to pay el sharawy fee of 8 million. so 16 million already kaput for us!!

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

JespSwe wrote:
Pedram wrote:It's funny how people babysit him even in this forum. i'm wondering if any of you actually watched him last season.

i am a milan fan and having seen him play couple of times in real madrid... well it doesnt suit him the style of player and the system mourinho is playing. kaka is not a winger.

add to that mourinho demands workrate and defensive stance from player. also he has injury issues which i believe he has kept it aside but he is suffering from low confidence.

happy to have him at milan if indeed real madrid fans dont want him. real madrid fans has huge power to drive any players out of the club so why not... after all he is beloved idol at milan its his home... he will feel safe and comfortable
Sorry but you're telling us absolute nonsense. He was given plenty of playing time last year. He didn't do anything of notice. The icing on the cake was when he came on against Bayern. He played like utter crap.
So what if Mourinho asks for defensive responsibility and the ability to exchange positions if his system is successfull this way?
It would mean Kaka is at the wrong club.
He is a former great player and I've got nothing against him. His purchase was a mistake by Real Madrid. The sooner he parts ways with us the better for both parties.
He was never treated badly at RM. We babysitted him for 3 years. I understand Milan fans defend their legend but Kaka at RM was nothing like the old Kaka in AC Milan.
Say bye bye to your delusions and accept that the man is past it...

Last edited by Dolce Vita on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

JespSwe wrote:maybe real madrid is already trying to get rid of him and wants to sell instead of loan.... so they can raise money to raise their bid for luka modric.

milan cant pay atm real asking price of 25 million... min. we still have to pay ibra installments... we had to pay el sharawy fee of 8 million. so 16 million already kaput for us!!

Since when do Real Madrid have to raise money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

JespSwe wrote:[
our team is lacking kaka type of player atm... he showed that he can play in 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1... as AM.. also can play as a second striker.

only negativity is that now kaka is 30 and ok speed isnt everything to the game, but unfortunately... he wont last 4-5 season at milan...
He showed nothing. He offers 0 creativity. All he does is running at defenders/ midfielders and losing the ball. Did you actually watch him play for Madrid?
WTF, people are talking out of their ******.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

Dolce Vita wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Sorry but you're telling us absolute nonsense. He was given plenty of playing time last year. He didn't do anything of notice. The icing on the cake was when he came on against Bayern. He played like utter crap.
So what if Mourinho asks for defensive responsibility and the baility to exchange positions if his system is successfull this way?
It would mean Kaka is at the wrong club.
He is a former great player and I've got nothing against him. His purchase was a mistake by Real Madrid. The sooner he parts ways with us the better for both parties.
He was never treated badly at RM. We babysitted him for 3 years. I understand Milan fans defend their legend but Kaka at Rm was nothing like the old Kaka in AC Milan.
Say bye bye to your delusions and accept that the man is past it...

yeah i accept my delusions and accept kaka is past his best. i havent ssaid anything that kaka is still the best like he was at milan.

if real dont want him then im sure they will get rid of him sooner or later.

i wish he came to milan now and enjoy the freedom he is looking for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 am

Dolce Vita wrote:
JespSwe wrote:[

He showed nothing. He offers 0 creativity. All he does is running at defenders/ midfielders and losing the ball. Did you actually watch him play for Madrid?
WTF, people are talking out of their ******.

s...t the f.. k up... i was referring to milan tactics that he can play 4-3-1-2

im not referring anything regrading real madrid tactics.. .what a f..kin retard..

if u have anything s.. t to talk about my post or not like it... just stfu and dont reply...

i have no problem with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 am

Crimson wrote:
JespSwe wrote:maybe real madrid is already trying to get rid of him and wants to sell instead of loan.... so they can raise money to raise their bid for luka modric.

Since when do Real Madrid have to raise money?
just an assumption ... that they might want to raise modric bid by using kaka fee.. not meant anything to refer that real need money...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next