the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont know where they got the quote from, but no one can believe that Mou and Sanchez spoke to him that way. They have been way too supportive of Kaka through his bad times. Spanish press creating drama, you should be used to it by now, i take the information, and i have a laugh about the rest, nothing more.

Well if the quotes and appear as they do then I stick by what I said. if they are not then I dont.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

-------M'Vila/Song---Wilshere
------------------Kaka

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Bayern should buy Kaka and De jong....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 pm

disgraceful club.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Watch him leave Madrid and become a legend again

Dat Madrid curse :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Sad times.

There is no need for such words, have a little bit of respect for the man. He isnt just some useless scrub.

He hs declined, he isnt what he was, injuries do that. This could have been done more quitely surely?

Exactly why it's disgraceful.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm

He dosent have it in him to become a legend again :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm trying my best to figure something out here and I'm seriously having hard time figuring it out.

Which is more disgraceful? Madrid or some of their fans...?

How dare you treat Kaka like this, this is thesame guy that is probably better than Xavi and Pirlo.

How come it's only when players come to Madrid they suddenly lost it and when they leave they hit top gear again..

Last edited by The Messiah on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Watch him leave Madrid and become a legend again

he already is a legend
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm

"watch him become a legend again"

Unless you mean to imply he's a Madrid legend?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 pm

poor mans Guti tbh, that much Il give him. Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

How has Kaka been treated bad?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"watch him become a legend again"

Unless you mean to imply he's a Madrid legend?
well,once you are a legend you are always a legend

and no i wasnt talking about madrid lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 pm

The Messiah wrote:this is thesame guy that is probably better than Xavi and Pirlo.

not sure if serious. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:I'm trying my best to figure something out here and I'm seriously having hard time figuring it out.

Which is more disgraceful? Madrid or some of their fans...?

How dare you treat Kaka like this, this is thesame guy that is probably better than Xavi and Pirlo.

How come it's only when players come to Madrid they suddenly lost it and when they leave they hit top gear again..

Don´t you have better things to do? Honestly? Some people...
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Watch him leave Madrid and become a legend again

If he did become one of the best in the world again I would honestly be happy for him.

I will always support him, but lets be honest here we have put 3 long years of faith in him and he hasn't given a fraction back of he should have. He needs to leave.

Also lol @ those who believe Mourinho actually said those exact words to Kaka.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Get real guys. That huge transfer fee, enormous wages all for mediocre or outright shameful performances, all that babysitting treatment, the endless chances while Canales and Sarabia rotted on the bench... and we are at fault for finally telling this guy to GTFO? Need I remind you of the World Cup injury scandal, after which we were all calling Kaka a disgraceful traitor?

I have nothing personal against Kaka, he was a fantastic player, but he is now crap and all he does is pad out his stats against small clubs. I am happy we are finally getting rid of him.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 pm

He will probably have a wold class injury free career the moment he leaves Madrid...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Vibe wrote:He will probably have a wold class injury free career the moment he leaves Madrid...

Madrid are to players what Inter are to coaches hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Inter is known for signing Madrid washed up rejects, kaka to Inter? hmm
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Unfortunately for Kaka, he has to bear the burden of Real Madrid's, well, more Perez's uber zealous act of wanting his services. Clearly he was never worth the 60 million Real Madrid paid for and his injury worries were pretty much existent during that time as well and would most likely continue.

With that said, the cold reality is that he is doesn't have a place on the team and would continuously see a lot of bench time. A player as proud as Kaka doesn't see himself as a bench player and would eventually want either real playing time or a new club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm

I hope Kaka sees out his contract with Madrid, only because of how butthurt RM fans are with him

I don't see either of the Milan clubs (as mentioned) taking him on. Both clubs have been cutting wages, why would they take on Kaka at this point? If it was a loan with Real paying a decent chunk of his wages then maybe, but other than that, I don't see it.

Kaka to pull the reverse RVP :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Nameless wrote:Inter is known for signing Madrid washed up rejects, kaka to Inter? hmm

Lord bless those rejects :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Kaka is three weeks away from being three weeks away Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 3 Xowen10
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Luca wrote:I hope Kaka sees out his contract with Madrid, only because of how butthurt RM fans are with him

I don't see either of the Milan clubs (as mentioned) taking him on. Both clubs have been cutting wages, why would they take on Kaka at this point? If it was a loan with Real paying a decent chunk of his wages then maybe, but other than that, I don't see it.

Kaka to pull the reverse RVP :coffee:

I totally agree with this, I hope he stays in Madrid, slow down the development of their young guns as well as take home those large amount of wages just for sitting on the bench.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Tbh the only place where i see Kaka 'reviving' himself is Milan.I dont see him creating much impact if he moved to any other club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next