the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 4 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by S Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 am

Tbh the only place where i see Kaka 'reviving' himself is Milan.I dont see him creating much impact if he moved to any other club.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 4 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 am

Thimmy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I'm trying my best to figure something out here and I'm seriously having hard time figuring it out.

Which is more disgraceful? Madrid or some of their fans...?

How dare you treat Kaka like this, this is thesame guy that is probably better than Xavi and Pirlo.

How come it's only when players come to Madrid they suddenly lost it and when they leave they hit top gear again..

Don´t you have better things to do? Honestly? Some people...
Same guy whos claiming that Bayern Munich is the best club in the world in Bayern section Laughing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 am

Simply put Kaka has lost his boots. Madrid don't want him. Nor do they need him.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Just trick Abramovich into paying 30 mil for him ffs.
Oh don't you just wish so. Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 am

Not enough love for Kaka in this thread.

Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 am

The Messiah wrote:
Luca wrote:I hope Kaka sees out his contract with Madrid, only because of how butthurt RM fans are with him

I don't see either of the Milan clubs (as mentioned) taking him on. Both clubs have been cutting wages, why would they take on Kaka at this point? If it was a loan with Real paying a decent chunk of his wages then maybe, but other than that, I don't see it.

Kaka to pull the reverse RVP :coffee:

I totally agree with this, I hope he stays in Madrid, slow down the development of their young guns as well as take home those large amount of wages just for sitting on the bench.

hahahahaha it's disgraceful for madrid fans to dislike him, and then you admit he's harming their team that much? i'm impressed, you usualyl contradict yourself pages apart rather than right next to each other. this is low, even for you. Laughing
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 am

The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 am

aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

Robben was Real Madrid´s best player before he left for Bayern. They didn´t sell him because he wasn´t performing well........ bah, this reminds me why I stopped posting in football related threads on this forum.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:52 am

Thimmy wrote:
aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

Robben was Real Madrid´s best player before he left for Bayern. They didn´t sell him because he wasn´t performing well........ bah, this reminds me why I stopped posting in football related threads on this forum.

When did I say that they sold him because of performances? I was just saying that big players can have success after Madrid. No wonder you stopped posting if you can't even read what people are saying and just assume and make shit up. Rolling Eyes
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 am

Yes kaka is bad he really isnt that good.. hell higuain would've done better in his position (despite being a striker)

Problem with kaka is that he lost most of his speed
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am

he hsnt shown much of that 'amazing talent ' , so please lol..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 am

He's just as terrible as Ronaldo , I mean Ronaldo has all the speed in the world and can't get past one player .... and when it comes down to passing and using your head , we now the winner right !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 am

pUsHa wrote:He's just as terrible as Ronaldo , I mean Ronaldo has all the speed in the world and can't get past one player .... and when it comes down to passing and using your head , we now the winner right !?
Kaka hasnt used his passing nor head since he moved to Madrid. He has a habbit of getting beaten by minnows, cracks by every little pressure, even got beaten by chinese defenders.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 am

Lord Hades wrote:

he hsnt shown much of that 'amazing talent ' , so please lol..

How is he supposed to show his amazing talent on the bench or when he's out of position? Obviously you cannot drop Ozil when he is playing so well. But saying he's useless and calling him "a poor man's Guti" just because he doesn't perform miracles off the bench is just stupid and childish. If he moves to a team that starts him and plays him in his natural position you will see his "amazing talent".

Just goes to show how fickle Madrid fans are. If he scored the winner against Barca you would all be creating threads about how brilliant he is. But when he doesn't live up to a ridiculous transfer fee and suffers from injuries and isn't used correctly you want him out and claim he's terrible. :facepalm: You're just embarrassing yourselves and making your club look bad.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 am

aford92 wrote:
How is he supposed to show his amazing talent on the bench or when he's out of position? Obviously you cannot drop Ozil when he is playing so well. But saying he's useless and calling him "a poor man's Guti" just because he doesn't perform miracles off the bench is just stupid and childish. If he moves to a team that starts him and plays him in his natural position you will see his "amazing talent".

Just goes to show how fickle Madrid fans are. If he scored the winner against Barca you would all be creating threads about how brilliant he is. But when he doesn't live up to a ridiculous transfer fee and suffers from injuries and isn't used correctly you want him out and claim he's terrible. :facepalm: You're just embarrassing yourselves and making your club look bad.

Kaka got plenty of time to show what he was made of, and he was very underwhelming most of the time. Not sure where the comparison to Sneijder and Robben is from, we had no problems with them when they were in Madrid, and no one wanted them out lol.

kaka is used correctly, it's everyone that has to adjust to him when he is on the pitch, it's Ozil going wide out of position.

If a pig had wings he would fly wouldnt it? If if if if, point is he didnt lol

we are fickle because we want a not so productive player out? b*tch please, lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 am

Adblock'd your sig. :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Kaka got plenty of time to show what he was made of, and he was very underwhelming most of the time. Not sure where the comparison to Sneijder and Robben is from, we had no problems with them when they were in Madrid, and no one wanted them out lol.

kaka is used correctly, it's everyone that has to adjust to him when he is on the pitch, it's Ozil going wide out of position.

This.

And now he is losing a lot of his marketing/advertising roles which means less $$ for us. He was a cash cow in his first two years despite not even playing.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am

i dont care about the money aspect of things, it means nothing. I want ballers, not people who avoid getting into challenges, the fck are we playing at?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 am

Not being better than Ozil doesn't mean he's "past it". There are only about 4/5 teams out there that he wouldn't stroll into.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 am

Kaka when fit has played quite well I don't really get all the hate he's getting, he may not be in his best form but he scored 8 goals and assisted 14 in just 25 starts last season, he's certainly not useless, he was playing excellently when Di Maria was out for a lot of last season.

Real Madrid will be weakened when he leaves but I hope the club signs someone who'll not complain about not starting all matches but still produce the numbers Kaka produced last season.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Plenty of people wanted Sneijder out, he was always being criticized hence why he was sold for a pathetic 15m Euros. The comparison was made to show that players that leave Madrid and are thought to be worse than they were (more so Sneijder than Robben) can still go on a be great players who have success.

There is a huge difference between wanting a player out and insulting them.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 am

Players who aren't good enough at Real Madrid can be good elsewhere. It's just at Real Madrid there's WC players on the bench. Kaka can shine elsewhere if he gets sold now. I'm sure most Real Madrid fans prefer Ozil over him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 am

Lol we sold for 15 because we don't block player moves. We're not a selling club lol

Kaka is past it, simply put he's finished as a top player. I wish he could go to Milan/Chelsea/Newcastle (lol) and succeed because he's not good enough for Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 am

Who called him a poor mans Guti? Guti was a unparalleled magician lol..
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 am

aford92 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Plenty of people wanted Sneijder out, he was always being criticized hence why he was sold for a pathetic 15m Euros. The comparison was made to show that players that leave Madrid and are thought to be worse than they were (more so Sneijder than Robben) can still go on a be great players who have success.

There is a huge difference between wanting a player out and insulting them.

well, i tell you that the madrid fans i know here never wanted him out. i am sure you can find some madrid fans out there wishing for kaka to stay. you cant generalize fans whichever way you feel like suits your argument better.

Sneijder and RObben sold for little money had more to do with the fact that we sold them in urgency at the end of the market. we are obviously not a selling club, so clubs just hold us up and wait, since when we sell, we are getting rid of a player rather than selling for profit.

@Buddytaller, Kaka is stat padder king by excellence. he is a goal threat surely you cant take that away from him, but i look forward to having actual tempo setter and people who can control a game from the middle.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 am

Buddytaller likes stat padders to be fair.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next