the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 6 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Crimson wrote:
JespSwe wrote:maybe real madrid is already trying to get rid of him and wants to sell instead of loan.... so they can raise money to raise their bid for luka modric.

milan cant pay atm real asking price of 25 million... min. we still have to pay ibra installments... we had to pay el sharawy fee of 8 million. so 16 million already kaput for us!!

Since when do Real Madrid have to raise money?
just an assumption ... that they might want to raise modric bid by using kaka fee.. not meant anything to refer that real need money...

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 6 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Babun Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Dolce Vita wrote:
JespSwe wrote:[
our team is lacking kaka type of player atm... he showed that he can play in 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1... as AM.. also can play as a second striker.

only negativity is that now kaka is 30 and ok speed isnt everything to the game, but unfortunately... he wont last 4-5 season at milan...
He showed nothing. He offers 0 creativity. All he does is running at defenders/ midfielders and losing the ball. Did you actually watch him play for Madrid?
WTF, people are talking out of their ******.

s...t the f.. k up... i was referring to milan tactics that he can play 4-3-1-2

im not referring anything regrading real madrid tactics.. .what a f..kin retard..

if u have anything s.. t to talk about my post or not like it... just stfu and dont reply...

i have no problem with it...
He played AM. Whenever he starts Özil is moved to the right. In his AM position he showed zero creativity. That's what an AM is for. Even at AC Milan, Pirlo was responsible for ball distribution. Kaka ran at defenders... He can't do it anymore. You should know it better as a Milan fan.
If you aren't a retard you're a bandwagoner. You don't even know your former great :facepalm:

Keep blabbering your nonsense. It'll make you look smarter for sure Laughing

Last edited by Dolce Vita on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 pm

now now guys keep it civil
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Milan should man up and pay the fee if they want the player. We bought Kaka for 60+ million euros and shelled out another 30 million on wages, we obviously arent going to accept 20 million for him now. Thing is we should have done this last year when Chelsea and PSG were after him... now I dont think we will find anyone to pay us 30 million for Kaka.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Milan should man up and pay the fee if they want the player. We bought Kaka for 60+ million euros and shelled out another 30 million on wages, we obviously arent going to accept 20 million for him now. Thing is we should have done this last year when Chelsea and PSG were after him... now I dont think we will find anyone to pay us 30 million for Kaka.
we will accept the 20 million bid

none else is after him, and milan isnt willing to pay more
he is clearly not needed for the upcoming season
and as jesp said his sale may help the modric deal

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I would take Kaka 2007 over Messi or Ronaldo, but now he is crap. He isn't Madrid material atm.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

deadrave wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Milan should man up and pay the fee if they want the player. We bought Kaka for 60+ million euros and shelled out another 30 million on wages, we obviously arent going to accept 20 million for him now. Thing is we should have done this last year when Chelsea and PSG were after him... now I dont think we will find anyone to pay us 30 million for Kaka.
we will accept the 20 million bid

none else is after him, and milan isnt willing to pay more
he is clearly not needed for the upcoming season
and as jesp said his sale may help the modric deal

seems madrid made it clear that they want kaka out by showing massive interest in modric so yeah real madrid sell to milan on discount unless city or PSG or chelsea come up with improved bid.

all those rich clubs are pretty much all set up ...

maybe PSG.... ancelotti is a big fan who knows....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

what do you mean "we arent going to accept 20M now"?the man is now 30 and in shet form,and youre complaining if we offer 20M Laughing

i love how madrid fans got mad at Kaka's price tag and wages...he was a fecking balon dor winner and a top 3-5 player,what did you expect?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Ganso wrote:
what do you mean "we arent going to accept 20M now"?the man is now 30 and in shet form,and youre complaining if we offer 20M Laughing

i love how madrid fans got mad at Kaka's price tag and wages...he was a fecking balon dor winner and a top 3-5 player,what did you expect?

for galliani even 20 million is too expensive Razz lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Kaka still has two years left on his contract, he may still be playing in white next season, this seems to happen every summer but he ends up staying. It's funny how people have soon forgotten how good he was when Di Maria was injured.

Transfers are part of the game and maybe it's time for Kaka to move on. I believe, if given a good run of games, Kaka will prove useful to any club that can afford him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 pm

@ JespSwe
My comment wasn't directed at you only. I meant all the people who think we didn't give Kaka a chance or he was low in confidence etc.
He was plagued by injuries in the first two years, the club babysitted him. Afterwards, he got enough playing time to show his worth. We loaned Sarabia out to give him playing time and moved Özil to the right wing so he could play his favoured AM role. He is past it.
People who state otherwise didn't watch the games hence they talk out of their ******.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:@ JespSwe
My comment wasn't directed at you only. I meant all the people who think we didn't give Kaka a chance or he was low in confidence etc.
He was plagued by injuries in the first two years, the club babysitted him. Afterwards, he got enough playing time to show his worth. We loaned Sarabia out to give him playing time and moved Özil to the right wing so he could play his favoured AM role. He is past it.
People who state otherwise didn't watch the games hence they talk out of their ******.

apologies if my comments darted u when i said kaka couldnt adapt in real madrid style of play...

sorry for swearing...

forget it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

he still can kick the ball with that amazing curve though :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

buddytaller wrote:Kaka still has two years left on his contract, he may still be playing in white next season, this seems to happen every summer but he ends up staying. It's funny how people have soon forgotten how good he was when Di Maria was injured.

Transfers are part of the game and maybe it's time for Kaka to move on. I believe, if given a good run of games, Kaka will prove useful to any club that can afford him.

actually why not real madrid loan us, then he play awesome... then real madrid can keep him again ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

i dont understand sometimes when kaka is playing great... there will be a thread saying oh kaka is awesome lavishing praise, 1-2 games of bad games and injury then suddenly the hell break loose... lol Razz

well no denying that kaka form is horribly poor but... just sayin...

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Kaka is done if he comes back to Milan i hope its to sit on the bench and give our younger players advice....If Milan do bring him back to play it would be sending a large sign with the words "f@$k off" to our younger players and i dont want that.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm

kaka is done for madrid.. he could easily walk into milan's starting 11 lol..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 pm

deadrave wrote:kaka is done for madrid.. he could easily walk into milan's starting 11 lol..
no,he couldnt.boateng is our AM
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:07 pm

nichabr wrote:Kaka is done if he comes back to Milan i hope its to sit on the bench and give our younger players advice....If Milan do bring him back to play it would be sending a large sign with the words "f@$k off" to our younger players and i dont want that.

i also want to believe in our youth project actually ... but our management has this problem always...

not the first time lol...

thats why we have been loosing our own youth talent like verdi schenetti fossatti merkel ... u name it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Ganso wrote:
deadrave wrote:kaka is done for madrid.. he could easily walk into milan's starting 11 lol..
no,he couldnt.boateng is our AM

boateng suck as AM... really.. no disrespect to guy... he plays like b2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Boateng is Physical CM. Runs, Powerful, Lasts Long. Don't think Kaka will start over Boateng now unless Milan sit Baoteng deeper into the Midfield. Maybye having Nocerino and Boateng in the Midfield with Kaka on top of them isn't a bad idea.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Milan will take him back but there is no way we'll pay 20-30mil for a 30 year old that's clearly past it. So all you Madridista's can just forget that idea because it isn't happening.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Nameless wrote:Inter is known for signing Madrid washed up rejects, kaka to Inter? hmm

Still inter has won an UCL more recently than Madrid.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Nocerino--Boateng as B2B CM's could be similar to Vidal-Marchisio.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 am

Nameless wrote:poor mans Guti tbh, that much Il give him. Laughing

please... Guti had 10 fold better vision and passing ability than him
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:21 am

Madrid want 30 million for a past it player but don't want to pay about 40 million for Modric hmm

Talk about hypocrisy.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next