the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 7 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 am

Madrid want 30 million for a past it player but don't want to pay about 40 million for Modric hmm

Talk about hypocrisy.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 7 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Nameless wrote:poor mans Guti tbh, that much Il give him. Laughing

please... Guti had 10 fold better vision and passing ability than him

Wow !! if Kaka didn't have these injuries problems you would not even be using their 2 names in the same sentence
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:19 am

Every game Kaka has played this season for RM he has either assisted or scored .RM fans are hating him Just because he didnt play good against Bayern .
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 am

red&blacklegion wrote:Every game Kaka has played this season for RM he has either assisted or scored .RM fans are hating him Just because he didnt play good against Bayern .

No he sucked... lost the ball every god damn time

When the likes of burger king and osasuna shut you down you have a problem
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 am

kiranr wrote:
Madrid want 30 million for a past it player but don't want to pay about 40 million for Modric hmm

Talk about hypocrisy.
Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 am

Not a bad mid at all

-------------------------Montolivo
----------------Nocerino----------Prince

----------------------------Kaka
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:Milan should man up and pay the fee if they want the player. We bought Kaka for 60+ million euros and shelled out another 30 million on wages, we obviously arent going to accept 20 million for him now. Thing is we should have done this last year when Chelsea and PSG were after him... now I dont think we will find anyone to pay us 30 million for Kaka.

You really have high expectations for the price it seems..You arent going to get more than 10m.lol

Worse yet, Milan would want a loan deal..So good luck.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 am

I don't understand, I hear Madrid fans talking mad shit about Kaka, how he sucks, and doesn't do anything then expect clubs to pay 30m for him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 am

Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 am

Donuts wrote:I don't understand, I hear Madrid fans talking mad shit about Kaka, how he sucks, and doesn't do anything then expect clubs to pay 30m for him.

Disgraceful fans init
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 am

Donuts wrote:I don't understand, I hear Madrid fans talking mad shit about Kaka, how he sucks, and doesn't do anything then expect clubs to pay 30m for him.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 am

aford92 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

he hsnt shown much of that 'amazing talent ' , so please lol..

How is he supposed to show his amazing talent on the bench or when he's out of position? Obviously you cannot drop Ozil when he is playing so well. But saying he's useless and calling him "a poor man's Guti" just because he doesn't perform miracles off the bench is just stupid and childish. If he moves to a team that starts him and plays him in his natural position you will see his "amazing talent".

Just goes to show how fickle Madrid fans are. If he scored the winner against Barca you would all be creating threads about how brilliant he is. But when he doesn't live up to a ridiculous transfer fee and suffers from injuries and isn't used correctly you want him out and claim he's terrible. :facepalm: You're just embarrassing yourselves and making your club look bad.

first of all , he has got plenty of chances , specially this season when starting matches , when di maria got injured..so get your facts right.. he hasnt performed to what was expected and thats why he is not a starter.. he is past it , doesnt have the great control or the pace and often fails to link up with the others. . just because he is a former player and a very popular and likeable personality doesnt excuse his poor performances .. a great player but i think he should leave us and there is nothing wrong in hoping that
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 am

tuddor wrote:
Nameless wrote:Inter is known for signing Madrid washed up rejects, kaka to Inter? hmm

Still inter has won an UCL more recently than Madrid.
That dosent mean anything Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

I dont know about this. 20 mill for a 30 year old injury prone player? He was pretty much injured all the time when we sold him to Madrid Very Happy Talk about an excellent timing for a sale, for us!

Nothing would please my heart more to see him shine a few years for us before retiring, but it seems against common sense at this point.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

People mad at the prospect of us dumping Kaka to get better players Sad

JespSwe wrote:i dont understand sometimes when kaka is playing great... there will be a thread saying oh kaka is awesome lavishing praise, 1-2 games of bad games and injury then suddenly the hell break loose... lol Razz

well no denying that kaka form is horribly poor but... just sayin...

no reasonable madrid fan does that here, and Hunstman doesnt count. When he plays a good game, we say he was good, but it's not the same when at the end of the season, you actually review everything he did

viepr149 wrote: banana Kaka to go to Milan and knock Madrid out of Champions League
too be fair, he can knock us out by staying in madrid, i take my luck with him out

kiranr wrote:

Talk about hypocrisy.

you lads would have a point if madrid fans were actually asking for that kind of money, but i would trade Kaka for a bag of gums right now lol.

but there is nothing wrong expecting some cash in return for him, Kaka is extremely productive off the pitch, and we are still making money off his image rights, so much that he barely costs us anything, wonder if he even does lol

Again, another wonderful activity here, generalizing opinions to suit your argument better. I understand fans like me are no fun since i am actually level headed, but oh well, i wont stop your fun lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:but there is nothing wrong expecting some cash in return for him, Kaka is extremely productive off the pitch, and we are still making money off his image rights, so much that he barely costs us anything, wonder if he even does lol

this is such bullshit lmao, the likes of messi and ronaldive get barely more than 20 mil in all sponsorship deals, even if we're generous and assume kaka gets 20 as well, the half of that that goes to madrid barely covers his salary

edit: according to forbes kaka only gets 6.5 mil in endorsements, and that's in dollars... making money off him my ass Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 am

You fit the perfect stereotype of being a Madrid fan whose head is so far up his ass Laughing :facepalm:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 am

i said he didnt cost us much, i didnt say we pay half the squad with his endorsement money. Anyway provide your source because i saw something else
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 am

Donuts wrote:You fit the perfect stereotype of being a Madrid fan whose head is so far up his ass Laughing :facepalm:

my ass smell good, dont mind being up there, cant say the same about you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 am

@Che, i was looking at the 2011 numbers, he made a little more than that.

It's still not bad, he is still a player with decent commercial appeal that could get his many fans interested, not to mention that it can go up if he features more. i would take anything between 15-20m for him if i was selling
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=forbes+highest+paid+athletes
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

Lord Hades wrote:
aford92 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
aford92 wrote:The sooner he leaves Madrid the better. Look how well Sneijder and Robben did when they left. It's not like he's old, he can still be and still is a world class player, A few years ago he almost single-handedly won the competition that Madrid crave the most and cannot win even after spending over £300m. They are stupid to not see that he still has amazing talent, hope he comes back to haunt them in the CL I am sure Milan fans would have him back, wages might be a problem though.

he hsnt shown much of that 'amazing talent ' , so please lol..

How is he supposed to show his amazing talent on the bench or when he's out of position? Obviously you cannot drop Ozil when he is playing so well. But saying he's useless and calling him "a poor man's Guti" just because he doesn't perform miracles off the bench is just stupid and childish. If he moves to a team that starts him and plays him in his natural position you will see his "amazing talent".

Just goes to show how fickle Madrid fans are. If he scored the winner against Barca you would all be creating threads about how brilliant he is. But when he doesn't live up to a ridiculous transfer fee and suffers from injuries and isn't used correctly you want him out and claim he's terrible. :facepalm: You're just embarrassing yourselves and making your club look bad.

first of all , he has got plenty of chances , specially this season when starting matches , when di maria got injured..so get your facts right.. he hasnt performed to what was expected and thats why he is not a starter.. he is past it , doesnt have the great control or the pace and often fails to link up with the others. . just because he is a former player and a very popular and likeable personality doesnt excuse his poor performances .. a great player but i think he should leave us and there is nothing wrong in hoping that
Well then there should be nothing wrong in selling him for cheap. Because from that point of view his poor performances do not excuse a high price tag from Real, no?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am

Lol thankfully fans aren't in charge of negotiations.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 am

From where did everyone get this 20M figure? No way are we paying more than 12M. I mean we got ibra at 28 for 24M,do you expect us to get kaka at 30 for 20M? smh
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 pm

madrid should consider a swap deal for boateng then What a Face

Last edited by deadrave on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

btw i think milan is more desperate in buying kaka than madrid in selling him

other than the fact that he would help the team, the fans are unhappy with the departure of ibra and ts
you need a "bomb" deal and what an easier way of buying your beloved legend back rather than a more expensive "star" which you cant afford
i think some of your fans even asked their season tickets back, after the duo sale
the kaka deal will for sure help the situation in many aspects

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next