the xcx
Zealous
Vibe
guest7
Mr Nick09
63 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 9 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Maybe you didnt read me well enough, but i am not expecting them to drop that kind of money. I meant to say that it would be nice to recoup as much as we can, even if it's in installments. As seller, you always position yourself as high as you can to get the most of what you sell, it's that simple really. And you dont see many clubs buying players just to sell shirts, not sure why you decided to hang on to just a piece of what i said.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club" - Page 9 Empty Re: Madrid to Kaka:"you are bench material, find another club"

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I can see it happening.

In Milan, attackers get asked to play alot of hero ball under Allegri, Kaka is one of those guys who'll flourish in the space on counters with no one around him , he lost some pace but he'll still feel more comfortable in Serie A where everything is a bit slower.

He can still make things happen if he gets to play his game I think....things are different when you get to be the focal point of a team, Kaka is the type of player that'll flourish in that role.

Of course he's never going to be the focal point of Madrid and it's pointless to worry about that garbage.

Edit: Ah the Ramos hate, always timeless.

More comfortable than playing the likes of granada and zaragoza week in week out? A few times a year Madrid face Barca, rest nobody gives a sh1t about pirat

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't like Real Madrid, so I'm not tryna defend them here...but I have to say, people honestly believe this quote? like how did they manage to get these quotes? Did they have a hidden camera or something?

seems like BS..although I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 pm

RED 80s. wrote:I don't like Real Madrid, so I'm not tryna defend them here...but I have to say, people honestly believe this quote? like how did they manage to get these quotes? Did they have a hidden camera or something?

seems like BS..although I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

i explained it earlier, i dont think it's an actual quote, just some dramatization from the spanish press, because those words werent attributed to anyone. And again, Mourinho and Madrid have been incredibly supportive of Kaka, no one can take that away. It's the fans that Kaka never won over
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Basically, last year Kaka was allowed have a fresh start. However this year he had a meeting a few days ago, where apparently it was said he would be a sub this year. So basically he has to leave. The club want at least 25m Euros.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 pm

People are making it out to seems as if we are just trying to toss him aside.
Without realizing the amount of money we are paying him despite his performances for the past 3 years.

He's had plenty of chances just poor luck. A few glimpses of hope that would quickly fade into injuries then a drought until those glimpses decide to appear.

I wanted to keep him last summer but I'm not so sure about this one.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 am

Don't want him at Milan, even if he was offered for free.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am

ColoJunior wrote:
Without realizing the amount of money we are paying him despite his performances for the past 3 years.

and it's his fault that you signed him to a huge contract yes?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 am

It's a loss, most every major club has had expensive flops.

It happens. He really was very bad for us, anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

We made money off him yes, but near enough to pay up for the 100m outlay of transfer and wages.

It's not like Madrid can't afford it, it happened time to sell him ansd move on, just get what we can be it 20m/25m hell I'd even take 10 atm just to get him off our books.

A genuinely nice person but his performances for Real Madrid were that of an average squad player and nothing more.

Madrid fans need to accept reality

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 pm

che wrote:
ColoJunior wrote:

and it's his fault that you signed him to a huge contract yes?

Well... yes, if those were his demands. Obviously we offered him an attractive package, but not even Real Madrid likes to give away money for nothing.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm

So now Milan is interested in a one year loan where we split his salary 50/50.

I'm not down for that. If it were to happen though I would assume that we would need to keep the other half of his image rights (currently he keeps half and the club keeps half)
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Crimson wrote:It's a loss, most every major club has had expensive flops.

It happens. He really was very bad for us, anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

We made money off him yes, but near enough to pay up for the 100m outlay of transfer and wages.

It's not like Madrid can't afford it, it happened time to sell him ansd move on, just get what we can be it 20m/25m hell I'd even take 10 atm just to get him off our books.

A genuinely nice person but his performances for Real Madrid were that of an average squad player and nothing more.

Madrid fans need to accept reality
Crim I don't think its madrid fans at this point :coffee: its the ac milan fans
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Well, if Madrid is desperate to offload him, and Kaka is desperate to leave cause of the sub role, Galliani should use this to the fullest. Loan deal ftw Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 pm

madrid are not as desperate as to accept the milan deal (free loan and only pay half wages) hes worth a lot more on our bench than just half of his wages its ridiculous.

also i dont see how madrid are at blame in the slightest that kaka doesnt play its the responsibility of the player to show he deserves to play not the other way around.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Vibe wrote:Just another world class victim of the Galactico sausage grinder.

maybe, but we must admit that kaka got injured way too often and for way too long, and when he had the time to recover and get back in form, he underperformed at crucial moments..
of course, had he been at another club, he might have gotten more chances and more space to get his confidence back and be 100% again.. but u know, c. ronaldo did it..

i think that kaká's problems were his injuries. because he's not old, and he is not a drinker or a party animal like dinho and adriano..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

I think it will be best for all parties if kaka goes to milan or maybe psg Smile

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:17 am

He will be sold for around 10-15m, higher then that is lucky for Madrid.
A 30 year old injury prone shouldn't be valued so much no matter how great he used to be.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 am

Donuts wrote:He will be sold for around 10-15m, higher then that is lucky for Madrid.
A 30 year old injury prone shouldn't be valued so much no matter how great he used to be.

Agreed. I love watching him. His mother moved last year to London for a missionary course so if the rumours are true that Madrid don't want him than a move to England would be great though where will he go? Chelsea don't particularly need him as they have 3-5 bunch of great attacking midfielders. AVB likes young players in his team and a move there would be unlikely. Arsenal were intersted in him though I don't know how many games he will play there... So much better talent on either flanks... The CAM position may be filled in by him. Im ot convinced by either Ramsey or Rosciky. Maybe Kaka is the option though they are not interested in him, more on Cazorla... With Modric coming in, Kaka and others on the bench have less time on the pitch.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 am

I think as long as we get more than 15 mill for him we have done a good job, at this moment of time he doesnt even deserve that much heck Ibra was sold for 20 mill and he pretty much carried Milans offence on his shoulders

Getting rid of Gago and Kaka in the same window would be great, both of them contributed nothing to us and were just there to sabotage for our other players specifically our youngsters, maybe we get Sarabia back now after all

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 am

3 assists in just under 30 minutes against Milan. :bow:

Godcerino had Flopzil on lockdown as well. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 am

Look at these assists from Kaka.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 am

Well if kaka does this every game we wouldn't be criticizing him now stop knee jerking.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9