halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 42 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 am

Zealous wrote:There are many footballers that can link up and pass the ball. Also a lot of them won't ask for 8 million net for 5 years.

I think Flo is wait to see if any strikers show up at the World Cup.

We are weighing up our options and Benzema like I said before is the most replaceable player we have.
I dont think so, first of all, all the proven CFs are known, there wont be any surprise guy that all of a sudden will become world cup in a month of competition.

It's very much between Suarez and Benzema, and there are not many reasons to make the change at this point.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 42 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:53 am

Apparently Falcao was at our game with Bayern Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 am

Falcao still lives in madrid, attended both CL game, is very good friend with CR, actully he was in his VIP box
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 am

Don't really think we need Vidal/Pogba anymore with Di Maria and Isco doing well in midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

I think we still need a midfielder to have the complete squad. A player in the mould of Kroos, who can help us control the pace of the game since Modric isn't that kind of player. IMO Carlo will have to choose in the summer who will be kept between Khedira and Casemiro. Either loan Casemiro and keep Khedira, or sell Khedira and keep Casemiro. I hope that we will loan the Brazilian to a team like Benfica/Leverkusen where he can get game time. Coentrao will most surely leave this summer and Alberto Moreno from Sevilla will come. That's all we need. A LB if Coentrao leaves and a midfielder(Kroos)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Fabio Coentrao will be offered a new Real Madrid contract, according to reports in the Spanish Press.

El Confidencial claim that Los Blancos have been suitably impressed by the Portugal international’s performances in recent weeks, and will attempt to keep the defender by offering him an extension.

The 26-year-old was thought to be one of the names leaving Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the season, with the likes of Juventus, Milan and Manchester United all interested.

But having performed admirably since Marcelo’s injury, Coach Carlo Ancelotti has backed the club to give Coentrao a new deal.

Negotiations are set to begin soon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 12:11 pm

I don't mind him staying as long as he doesn't go all emo in the summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 03, 2014 10:16 am

Real Madrid preparing summer bid for Verratti, according to Fichajes.net.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Goal scoring doesn't seem to be a big issue for Madrid this season.If I were Perez I would n't really rush in to signing striker , not at least until after the WC.

As for current available striking options

• Injury free Falcao/Aguero would have been great. But given Falcao is coming off from an Injury and he is 28(or even more) I am not sure he is worth investing big money. As for Aguero - seems to be in good form, but seems to be injury pron this season. Signing him is bit of a risk.

I think Suarez is perhaps the player RM is after given the reports. Cavani is even a great option and given his height he would be good on set pieces too. He appears to have fallen of with PSG coach and easier to bring in comapred to Suarez.

I think the area of concern is Alonso's. I think Pogba/Vidal are needed in that area. Sami perhaps will be sold.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Real Madrid want to sign a striker, attacking midfielder and a left back this summer, according to El Economista.

The candidates for attack are Suarez, Rodrigo, Griezmann and Alcacer.

http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/fichajes/noticias/5760018/05/14/El-Real-Madrid-se-centra-en-fichar-un-delantero-y-ya-maneja-cuatro-candidatos.html#.Kku87pRgI6kFREJ

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Suarez & Pogba(or Vidal) are high on RM's radar. Don't think we need another LB. May be a right back to compete with Carvajal
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 10, 2014 9:44 am

Barcelona and Real Madrid seem set to fight it out this summer, for one of the most promising players in the Segunda and a talent who has been on the radar of both the La Liga giants, for quite some time.

Battling to sign the best young talents in Spanish football and further afield, has been a popular past-time for La Liga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid, for many generations. Now their eternal competition for the best and brightest youngsters, points to the pair lock horns once more this summer, with a player who has dazzled in the Segunda, during the second half of the season.

18-year-old attacking midfielder Marco Asensio has made a genuine impact, since he burst into the first team at Mallorca, offered his opportunity after impressing then manager Oltra with his trajectory in the youth system. Current Mallorca manager Carreras needs few words to describe the youngster, referring to him as “pure talent” whilst keeping him in his side.

The talent of Asensio has attracted interest from far and wide, with numerous top European clubs keeping a close eye on his development for the last two years. Valencia, Roma, Manchester City are but few who have carefully tracked his progress, but it’s Barcelona and Real Madrid who have maintained the closes focus and having exploded successfully into the first team at Mallorca, they are the two clubs who are expected to make the first moves this summer.

Although Asensio has scored just once in his 18 appearances for Mallorca, since his début against Recreativo de Huelva last October, it’s his creativity, dribbling, ball control and awareness, that have earned him an increasingly important role in their team, as they battle to avoid relegation from the Segunda.

Given the financial difficulties at the Balearic club, it’s unlikely that they’ll be able to resist a welcome injection of cash, that his sale would bring. They won’t be prepared to let him go for peanuts however and will likely hold out for his full €4 million release clause valuation.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/107600/real-madrid-barcelona-set-to-battle-for-young-segunda-sensation/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti says that building a winning team takes time - not big-money signings.

The Spanish giants brought in Gareth Bale for a world record €100 million (£86m) last term and have since won the Copa del Rey.

They have also reached the Champions League final but look unlikely to win La Liga thanks to a 1-1 draw at Valladolid this week and Ancelotti says that patience, not money, is the key to success.

"Building a team and adapting to the characteristics of the players takes a long time," he said at the launch of the 'United 11' video game in Madrid.

"It's not natural - you have to work at it. It's necessary to know the players well and adapt them. No system guarantees you victory - all of them are valid.

"The answer is not always to sign the best. I wouldn't sign anyone because I have the players I like."The most important thing is to go for the same objective, to value Madrid more than anything else in this case. You win as a team, not as individuals."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2014/05/12/4814016/real-madrid-need-time-not-big-summer-signings-argues

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 13, 2014 2:00 pm

PSG, Monaco, Arsenal and Manchester City all preparing bids of around €40m for Di Maria, according to Marca.

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/13/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1399992086.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Im pretty sure we will go after Luis Suarez and Rakitic/Vidal this summer
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 14, 2014 10:52 am

Seeking a new forward, Real Madrid -as reported by Record- are also thinking about Benfica 23 year old Rodrigo Moreno Machado.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 14, 2014 11:21 am

Apparently he's improved a lot since he left, so if he wants to return as a backup then that would be fine. However I'm sure other top European clubs would offer him a starting spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Arsenal preparing a £30m bid for Benzema, according to The Telegraph.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Rakitic did ok in the Europa League final, but he lost the ball way too imo. Need to watch more of him though.

I don't see why we need him though when we already have Di Maria/Isco for LCM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 15, 2014 4:54 am

We should stay the hell clear of Siquera and Moreno. Both are so shite they wouldn't even start for Castilla. Rather buy Marcos Alonso back who is actually semi solid. Coentrao might actually be staying so not sure we should be looking for a LB. Rumours that Arbeloa wants to leave though so we should be looking for a RB or CB if they see Nacho as an adequate back up

If Carlo sees Casemiro as a DM then we should leave that position alone as I see Illaramendi taking the CDM position next season. I haven't watched Kovacic alot but people see him as rich mans Modric so if we wanted a similar player to Modric we could get him. Rakitic is similar to DiMaria so it would be a good idea to bring him in even if Khedira doesn't leave. We need more creativity than only DiMaria from midfield

Benzema decieves me, he had a good start in January and played excellent for about three months but now he has gone back to his early season form. 3 good months out of the possible 8 is not good enough, but I don't think Suarez is worth 70 million so I think we should stick with Benzema but still you can't help but feel like Perez is planning to buy another CF. I just hope it's not Falcao

So as I see it:

Sell:
Khedira if he wants first team football
Arbeloa if he wants to leave

Loan:
Morata where he would play alot
Casemiro if Carlo has no plans for him

Buy:
a fourth choice CB or a back up RB if Arbeloa leaves
Kovacic to rotate with Modric
Rakitic to rotate with DiMaria
One or two CFs depending on the current forwards situations

Essentially all we need is just one or two more midfielders because we are awfully thin there right now and to replace the players that leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 am

Real Madrid getting tired of Di Maria's wage demands, Manchester and Arsenal are interested, according to The Guardian. Di Maria prefers Manchester City and Aguero is pushing for the deal to happen.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/14/football-transfer-rumours-hoffenheim-roberto-firmino-chelsea

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 15, 2014 7:21 am

Mangala was offered to Real Madrid, however the starting price for him would be €30m and that is considered too expensive, according to El Confidencial.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2014-05-14/el-real-madrid-busca-nueve-y-luis-suarez-cuesta-70-millones-de-euros_130308/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 am

kovavic rich man's modric...
rakitic similar to di maria...
siqueira shit....
marcos alonso....

Laughing just wth are u doing hala? im disappointed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:kovavic rich man's modric...
rakitic similar to di maria...
siqueira shit....
marcos alonso....

Laughing just wth are u doing hala? im disappointed

I have got alot of time on my hand man, leave me alone Laughing

Let me rephrase that, I would rather see Rakitic filling in for DiMaria when he isn't there rather than two different players in Isco and Modric. We look hopeless then I'd rather him than Vidal or Pogba or Veratti who people love to overrate. Don't know about Kovacic being better than Modric but i read it on another forum from a post by a croatian guy. Don't shoot the messenger No

And please don't get me started on Siquera. Wouldn't go near that guy even if he was shoved into me for free. If it came to choosing between Siquera, Moreno and Alonso I would choose Alonso without glancing in the others directions
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 am

Would be best to keep Marcelo and Coentrao and just rotate them. No need for a LB.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am

there kind of is. Marcelo cant be trusted to do his job in CL, so if coentrao is out, u are screwed. Siqueira, yes he can. Not to mention Marcelo would bring some cash. i would do it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next