halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 43 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm

there kind of is. Marcelo cant be trusted to do his job in CL, so if coentrao is out, u are screwed. Siqueira, yes he can. Not to mention Marcelo would bring some cash. i would do it

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 43 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 15, 2014 5:52 pm

as mt said I'd rather keep both Marcelo and Coentrao. Marcelo looks like he is saving himself for the WC so this season is some kind of a write off for him with all the alledged injuries he has supposedly had

If Coentrao really wants to leave then we have to think hard who we will replace him with and not rush into buying someone we will replace next year because he is so crap
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:there kind of is. Marcelo cant be trusted to do his job in CL, so if coentrao is out, u are screwed.  Siqueira, yes he can. Not to mention Marcelo would bring some cash. i would do it

now Siqueira is better than Marcelo ? till the Bayern game most of Madrid fans wanted coentrao out. now he's goat. marcelo was our best player against Bayern in 2012, a week after coentrao had flopped hard.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Marcelo like most Brazilian players is taking it easy. He & Coentrao are fine. If we need any LBs we should get players from Cantera. Not a major concern area.

2 players and we are good - Pogba & Suarez.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 16, 2014 1:19 am

ok seriously lets cut crap, marcelo is screwing the team over almost every time he plays ffs, his crosses are shit too, about time people stop wanking about his attacking skills, when it has been a non factor most games this season and guess what been a factor? bad defending Laughing.

funny how all you weight experts ain't criticizing how outta shape he looks and plays most games, why do i expect consistency with you guys? fck it he dribbles nice he should start rofl, not like we need proper defensive cover for coentrao, gotta keep them highlight reels flowing to youtube Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 16, 2014 1:26 am

@valkyrja, i told u before that coentrao was good. but if you lads tell me that marcelo can play and perform like coentrao did vs barca and bayern 3 games in a row, then i call BS. Last clasico marcelo played, he allowed Neymar to run in his back and that create a goal.

he is always fat and injured, poor conditioning, and his defending still bad. Let's not rate him out of fanboyism, be honest with yourselves.

Is Siqueira better fullback than Marcelo? yes he is, because he actually plays the game both ways. He is competent defender and attacker. And at this point i will advocate balance over style or dribbling. A player that is tactically aware and defends his position is much more valuable than marcelo.

I just said, if Coentrao is n1, i would cash in on marcelo and bring a back up like siqueira that plays both ways and is pretty good.

be mad if u want
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 16, 2014 1:44 am

The way those games went, Marcelo would have been fine defensively. He's a good defender with the ball in front him for the most part, he just strays out of position.

We essentially parked it against Bayern/Barca, I don't think either had an effective counter. It was recycle attack, very easy to deal with.

If we are going to continue playing with deep lines, Marcelo is fine, he can be covered for. Ideally you get Di Maria on his side and let them interchange positionally.

Marcelo's problem is injuries, he supposedly has arthritis in his knees, ie, no cartilage, ie, I can see a point in the future where he might not be able to play full games. His work ethic is an issue too, because it's easy to get out of shape when you're consistently injured unless you're super locked in.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:@valkyrja, i told u before that coentrao was good. but if you lads tell me that marcelo can play and perform like coentrao did vs barca and bayern 3 games in a row, then i call BS. Last clasico marcelo played, he allowed Neymar to run in his back and that create a goal.

he is always fat and injured, poor conditioning, and his defending still bad. Let's not rate him out of fanboyism, be honest with yourselves.

Fair point  cheers

Last edited by Nedved on Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 am

Would Siqueira be content being a backup? With Coentrao and Marcelo they can rotate because they offer different things. Marcelo probably is a liability in some games, but would he be exposed as much if we had a proper pressing system?

Right now we're poor when defending counter-attacks and I don't think that's fully down to our defenders, it's the defensive system as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 16, 2014 2:21 am

Siqueira is gonna be playing CL. And if other teams are interested in him he's going to get guaranteed first team action.

So someone as good as he is will come to Madrid as a backup? :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Real Madrid offer Ramos a new contract and he would get €8m a year, according to Cadena Cope.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Rumours are that both Ramos and DiMaria will extend their contracts this summer.

Marcelo's contract ends soon, we should tie him up quickly. I don't like this waiting until they are on their last year bs. We should quickly give our important players their contracts renewals
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 5:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Rumours are that both Ramos and DiMaria will extend their contracts this summer.

Marcelo's contract ends soon, we should tie him up quickly. I don't like this waiting until they are on their last year bs. We should quickly give our important players their contracts renewals

5m and an one year gym ticket. he still has to get to full fitness IMO. The WC will do him good, just like Varane
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Real Madrid want to renew Di Maria's contract and give him a pay rise, according to Cope. His agent had a meeting at the Bernabeu today.

Perez will apparently offer Di Maria €6m a year, he currently gets €5m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Anyone else thinks we should get Lamella as a RW back up, Rakitic as the b2b back up and an old cf if morata leaves??

what we lacked this season was depth in the midfield and attack, too many midfielders were similar or totally different and we only had jese to back up both Ronaldo and bale so if we can get one or two midfield additions and a rw addition we should be good to go for next season imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Lamela and Rakitic would be good, but I don't think they'll be happy being backups.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 3:50 pm

rakitic wouldn't get a better offer elsewhere. Barca and Real are pretty much the only two that want him and he won't be a starter for either of them. We will play many games next season so there will be enough minutes to go around imo. Lamella was a bench player at Spurs ffs. Bench at spurs vs bench at Madrid hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Apparently Atletico are interested as well in Rakitic and during the summer other top clubs will be as well. Plus isn't Rakitic at his best in Di Maria's position, not Modric's?

In terms of Lamela, being on the bench is why he'll most likely leave this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Exactly we need a back up to DiMaria and Rakitic fits the bill. Not only will he have chances of winning trophies every season but he will earn considerably alot more than he would at Atleti besides they don't even play with a player like him anyways so I don't see the point of him going there

Regarding Lamela, It's probably Spurs sending him out on loan because he wasn't even third choice winger for them. He will play alot of games for us because we will be in a host of different competitions. Regardless we seem to have secured Iturbe who I have heard is a tricky winger with great technique. Wouldn't mind him either if he actually plays like the one he is hyped up to be

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 27, 2014 4:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:rakitic wouldn't get a better offer elsewhere. Barca and Real are pretty much the only two that want him and he won't be a starter for either of them. We will play many games next season so there will be enough minutes to go around imo. Lamella was a bench player at Spurs ffs. Bench at spurs vs bench at Madrid hmm
how can you make this kind of claim? we have no idea what kind of offers his agent is receiving, the idea that only madrid or barca are interested after the season he has had, doesnt make sense to me.

lamela lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 5:54 pm

It would be fair to point out that if hypothetically other teams were interested I still don't think he would go there. His family is very happy in Spain (Seville) and why take a step down from the one move he could make??? it doesn't make sense. Just out of curiosity what teams do you think would be after him that are not downgrades or on similar level to Sevilla??? the only ones I can think of are Chelsea and United. Mourinho seems to be looking for a physical player and we don't know what direction Van Gaal is taking.

Lamela is good and I prefer him to an unproven kid. bitch please : vagi :
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 27, 2014 6:26 pm

his familly will be happy where he is making the most money lol. like i said, we dont know about the kind of offers he is receiving, so let's not speculate

lamela cost 30-35 mil to spurs, he would cost a lot of money to transfer because spurs would want to recoup what they invested. Lamela just flopped his season, he is good at what exactly?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm

his eye for passes is very good(the more the merrier, we need more creativity) and his technicality is the kind that is needed at Madrid. Lamela has barely played and the games he did play he didn't play well. Spurs should be happy if they got 5 million for him.

I don't know much about Iturbe but his weaknesses according to scoutnation are passing and decision making. Those are the qualities you absolutely do need at Madrid especially as a forward

I still don't see any other team besides spanish ones that would go for Rakitic, Benfica might slide in a cheeky bid but all other teams bar United and Chelsea are not in need of midfielders at all so I don't understand what speculations there is to make other than it's painfully obvious he will go to Barca or Madrid if he leaves Sevilla.

It's not true that family are happy where the players make most money, because in that case Tevez wouldn't be so desperate to leave England. There is alot to setlle into especially if you have kids who go to School etc

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Isco is Di Maria's backup imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Isco is Di Maria's backup imo.

Isco and DiMaria are totally different players. There is no points choosing a formation but having to play a different way when the starters are rested. I see Isco as being very similar to Modric and it makes sense to get Rakitic as we won't lose much in terms of game plan when he plays
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

There's no one like Di Maria that can be his backup, so Isco would be the best choice. In terms of Isco being similar to Modric, Isco can't control things from deep. He's more of an attacking midfielder.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next