UNREAL GP today in Budapest.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 2014 - Page 6 Empty Re: Formula 1 2014

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:08 pm

What a race...So happy for Daniel.

And Alonso...Simply the best driver of the caravan.Worst aero,worst traction,oldest tyres,and THAT car control?Unreal.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Alonso so close. Sad Darn it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 pm

great race indeed. riccardo was amazing but he got very lucky with the safety car.

my vote goes to alonso for the best driver of the race. absolutely amazing. he had no meat left in that tires it was almost like he was driving in wet.

great recovery from hamilton.

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Hamilton 2 races in a row has problems in qualifying and gets on podium...if only merc built his car to be as reliable as Nicos the championship wouldn't even be close :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:Hamilton 2 races in a row has problems in qualifying and gets on podium...if only merc built his car to be as reliable as Nicos the championship wouldn't even be close :coffee:

engine is built in brixworth and they work their ass off, and majority of people are british!
the team is composed of nationalities from everywhere, and everyone works for common cause.
there is no such thing as if merc looks after one car and ignores  the other. the problems have come because its a new technology!

and nico has been damn good and he deservedly is in lead lets be honest... british media and some lewis fan crybabies has always been like that. its been in every sports that they do that and it doesnt even surprise me that they do that to nico and mercedes.

taking nothing away from Lewis he has been a top man this season and he also deserves to lead the championship its been very minor microscopic details that has seperated the two and nico has proved his worth. and people forget, its the first time in his career that he has finally got winning car that he has never had it before. Lewis have had that for couple of seasons and mclaren! speaking of lucky i think lewis has been more of a lucky guy than nico

jealous and cant see good in other's hardwork and success  :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm

It's a long season and whoever wins it in the end, I don't think there's denying they deserve it.

A great race, but my favourite thing about it was that Ricciardo won and further shoved it in that pos Vettel's face.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Budapest GP is usually boring, but this year was incredible.
It was becoming even a race to 4, just thinking to the gap recuperated by Rosberg at the last 3 laps

Proud of Alonso , and it's incredible to think he will leave Ferrari with 0 World Championships won.
He had almost a Schumacher-esque impact in this poor Ferrari led by incompetents ( Domenicali was a scapegoat ) but it was not enough .MOTM (after the winner) imo

Hamilton is a great. Surely he is unsportsmanlike (but anyway even Schumacher and Senna were so in race, it's not so strange if you compete for victories in a racing sport tbf )  but he is one of few pilots who gives still  Real Show in a sport who is less spectacular than past. Also because he is not a calculator, he plays only for the first place  at the cost of not caring about team orders. Surely a neutral can be only glad about his attitude :bow:

The worst were Vettel( humiliated again by Ricciardo :cigs) and the Williams. I still don't have understood their strategy Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 am

Breaking News: Sebastian Vettel will leave Red Bull Racing to join Ferrari F1 in 2015, while Danni Kyvvat will join Riccardo to complete the Red Bull line up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:59 am

more to follow... shocking indeed i m blown away!!!

I actually thought at best Alonso will be going to Red Bull...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:07 am

this could trigger chain of reaction... question is here will alonso go???

he could go to Mclaren but also he could go to Mercedes should Hamilton decide to return to Mclaren because Hamilton has yet to extend his contract. He still has contract until 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Vettel and Raikkonen at Ferrari lol would love to see seb try and pull some of the stuff he did with Weber on Kimi haha see how that goes down
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:56 am

I hope Bianchi is ok.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 am

Another demonstration about the peerless charm of Ferrari :coffee:
Passing from Red Bull to this scrub Ferrari would be a downgrade , but the truth is that the experience with Ferrari is still a dream for all.

because if you win with Ferrari you reach the highest point of this sport .. and the same Alonso will have always this regret. Yes, he won more than Raikkonen , but Raikkonen won with the Ferrari :coffee:

About this change, of course Alonso is better than Vettel. but the Spanish is not convinced about this Ferrari, he appeared demotivated and so it can be a correct decision to begin a project with a younger pilot as Vettel.

Vettel is enough over-hated because he won 4 WC with a machine definitely better than the rest, but he has the talent.

Now it is conseutude to belittle Vettel because he is overstepped by his teammate Ricciardo . It doesn't make sense tbh.  Niki Lauda was overstepped by Watson for 2 years in a row. After it, he overcame Prost.  This is the Formula 1.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 pm

while i put the race and drivers thoughts on hold, i really pray and hope Bianchi is alright. It is just reported that he had severe fracture in the head and had emergency surgery. After that he will taken to ICU. Just a really horrible, sad situation.

and it happened to one of the most promising, bright, kind, polite down to earth guy. i am feel so sad for him .

In Japan we have some of the best medical service available, and I hope some of the top doctors from europe also fly here in Japan to oversee the medical condition and provide Jules the best medical care so he gains consciousness and importantly hope he is stable enough to make recovery. Forza Jules!!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:30 pm

put your thoughts on #PrayForJules https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/50/49/97/bianch11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:23 am

Still no news of Bianchi, I suppose that is good.

I hope he recovers.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:04 am

Kick wrote:Still no news of Bianchi, I suppose that is good.

I hope he recovers.

there were initial reports that Bianchi had surgery and was breathing without the help of life support, however Sky Sports F1 anchor Craig Slater who is right now reporting from Mie General Hospital is saying that his condition is critical.

Jules Bianchi's family is due to be in Japan by now, the weather has improved. Marussia F1 updated with a statement that they will make joint statement with Jules family, when Mie General Hospital will give official update to them on his condition.

---------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Jules Bianchi's family has revealed the extent of the head injuries he suffered in a crash during the Japanese Grand Prix.

While the 25-year-old Frenchman remains in intensive care at the Mie General Medical Center in Yokkaichi in a critical but stable condition, it has been confirmed that he has suffered a diffuse axonal injury.

Such an injury is usually the consequence of the forces of a rapid acceleration or deceleration of the head and affects the nerves in the brain.

Its severity can vary over a wide range.

"This is a very difficult time for our family, but the messages of support and affection for Jules from all over the world have been a source of great comfort to us," said Bianchi's family in a statement.

"We would like to express our sincere appreciation.

"The hospital will continue to monitor and treat Jules and further medical updates will be provided when appropriate."

The family thanked FIA Medical Commission president Professor Gerard Saillant for his presence at the hospital, and also Professor Alessandro Frati, neurosurgeon of the University of Rome La Sapienza, who has travelled to Japan at Ferrari's request.

"They arrived at the hospital today and met with the medical personnel responsible for Jules' treatment, in order to be fully informed of his clinical status so that they are able to advise the family," the statement added.

"Professors Saillant and Frati acknowledge the excellent care being provided by the Mie General Medical Center and would like to thank their Japanese colleagues."

source: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/116205

#ForzaJules #PrayForJules

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Yeah sad what happened, but I definitely hope Jules will be okay and be racing again some time in the future.

Interesting driver changes.
Hope Ferrari give Vettel something to work with next year, you certainly don't win 4 championships in a row without having talent.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Congrats Hamilton.
Well deserved.
Today the Formula 1 won.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Yup. Great win for England and the queen.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Ferrari No

Terrible...The only world class thing that team has is Alonso,but not anymore.

It's just not the same without them at the front.Unless the engine freeze is lifted I just don't see anyone closing in on Mercedes,that have much more pace in hand.Engine freeze is the stupidest thing in the first season,they should have frozen it at the end of the season.Imagine how interesting it would be seeing Renault and Ferrari get better...This way they just abandoned the season.

Well...Let's hope things get better.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Congratulations to Lewis.

but winner is Nico for me. Never gave up, and against team will to retire car, he drove that car to finish, and came to the podium to congratulate Lewis.
Forza Nico Always!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:08 pm

I don't think anyone expected Nico is that good.

I think he lost it mentally after Spa...But Nico is fast.Lewis si considered the best qualifier on the grid,Nico proved to be faster over one lap.Lewis was faster on race trip,and it's the sunday that counts...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Vibe wrote:I don't think anyone expected Nico is that good.

I think he lost it mentally after Spa...But Nico is fast.Lewis si considered the best qualifier on the grid,Nico proved to be faster over one lap.Lewis was faster on race trip,and it's the sunday that counts...

yea i agree. As a fan I was disappointed at Spa. and also he threw chances being impatience at Russia and made error at USA.

but Nico is a great person and he needed this bitterness so he can come strong next season.

Plus this is Nico's first ever chance for title shot because Nico never had a championship winning car in his career.
Good experience, made mistakes, made good races but he will get better in time and tough times like this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next