Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 am

Benzema's purpose was long since served back in 2014.
I would rather keep him if he continues to prove his worth which I have little doubt of.

Though I agree the time has come for a new CF. Benz is not getting any younger and I have doubts in regard to his recent injuries. Benz may be the best before the injuries but injuries can change a person. a backup or someone to rotate with him is ideal. Would love Martial for this. Aubameyang would be fine too. Hernandez is good as well. anyone but Lewandowski, that volume shooting snake needs to stay far away from here. if we are to spend mad money, i rather have it spent on someone who wont be a liability in speed the moment he comes here. we need more speed upfront. CR7 may be El Comandante but time catches up to all eventually.

With us being CL champions, our team is the best already.
We only require modest reinforcement. Casemiro has proven himself at the highest level. I think finding a replacement for him is ill thought. He earned his place. We must find a backup dm for him instead. James can go, not sure about kovacic. isco can stay, we need a lb to cover marcelo. Danilo showed something salvageable in the CL Final so we may not need to sell him off just yet. we may need two cbs should varane decide to leave. Pepe can be kept but be aware of his wages and his age.

and finally, **** the gk, Keylor has earned his place proper and should be shown respect. our current keepers are fine as is.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2016 9:13 am

So rumours have it that we really are selling Morata on to the highest bidder. What blasphemy

Dont tell me we are going to rely on our cantera for like the 4th season running. Mayoral is not ready and Mariano is too clumsy

The lolz if we break the bank for speed merchant Auba and ZZ is forced to play BBC plus Auba Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon May 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema's purpose was long since served back in 2014.
I would rather keep him if he continues to prove his worth which I have little doubt of.

Though I agree the time has come for a new CF. Benz is not getting any younger and I have doubts in regard to his recent injuries. Benz may be the best before the injuries but injuries can change a person. a backup or someone to rotate with him is ideal. Would love Martial for this. Aubameyang would be fine too. Hernandez is good as well. anyone but Lewandowski, that volume shooting snake needs to stay far away from here. if we are to spend mad money, i rather have it spent on someone who wont be a liability in speed the moment he comes here. we need more speed upfront. CR7 may be El Comandante but time catches up to all eventually.

With us being CL champions, our team is the best already.
We only require modest reinforcement. Casemiro has proven himself at the highest level. I think finding a replacement for him is ill thought. He earned his place. We must find a backup dm for him instead. James can go, not sure about kovacic. isco can stay, we need a lb to cover marcelo. Danilo showed something salvageable in the CL Final so we may not need to sell him off just yet. we may need two cbs should varane decide to leave. Pepe can be kept but be aware of his wages and his age.

and finally, **** the gk, Keylor has earned his place proper and should be shown respect. our current keepers are fine as is.

For the most part, I agree with you, but there are a couple of factors that need to be taken into account when looking for changes this summer.

1. Flo will be Flo and he always wants to have some marketability signing, not sure if it's for his own sense of marketability or if it's just to try to outdo Barca.

2. The possibility of the upcoming transfer ban (and the appeals failing).

3. There was a theory at one point this season that this core of players had run it's course and a rebuild was necessary. That still could be the case.

4. We all have observed that this team is poorly constructed in terms of balance and that should be addressed.

In my personal opinion, I think the following is likely to happen.

a. Navas could be swapped for De Gea or Courtois. Such a move although unpopular would be made based on age, nothing more.

b. I don't think there will be any defense changes, other than Arbeloa retiring and bringing in a new LB to challenge and backup Marcelo. I would love to swap Danilo for a more competent RB, but I doubt that will happen. I also don't think any of Varane, Nacho nor Pepe will leave.

c. We need a DM that can challenge and backup (or reverse) Casemiro.

d. James has to go, he just doesn't fit in. Isco is also a possibility to go. That leaves Modric, Kroos and Kovavcic. If Isco does go, then we need another CM. Asensio is not the answer (yet), but Ceballos could be if they ever manage to complete that signing. However, this is where, Flo can screw things up by signing someone like Pogba. If he does, then IMO Kroos has to go. Hopefully such a signing, does not deter from the big need we have for a DM.

e. I don't see Ronaldo nor Bale leaving, but Benz is still a possibility. There have been just too many rumours about a new CF that I think there is the idea of replacing him. Not to be confused with the biggest need which is a backup CF, no matter whether Benz stays or is replaced. This backup needs to be able to challenge the #1, get a reasonable amount of starts, but also I want the CF regularly subbed (for fresh legs) and thus you want this backup to have an impact late in games. And I think the answer is Morata, however not sure Flo will ignore the money that is being offered for him by EPL teams.

f. Lucas is great as a backup forward, but I'm wondering if Jese is better off out on loan or a sale with buy back clause. Asensio is a possibility for this 2nd forward backup, but it may be better to keep him out on loan for another year and get a more experienced forward that can relieve Ronaldo. (Ronaldo should be reducing his playing time gradually over the next couple of years)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Jese and Lucas are great backups
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Mon May 30, 2016 3:43 pm

In
New Lb Wendell
Dm Krychowiak
CF Morata
Asensio

Out
Arbeloa
James
Jese

----------------------Navas/Kiko-----------------
Dani/Danilo-Varane/Pepe-Ramos/Nacho-Marcelo/Wendell
--------------------Casemiro/Krychowiak---------
-----------Modric/Kova---------------Kross/Isco
---Bale/Lucas----Benzema/Morata-----Cristiano/Asensio

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Simple but effective. However, I dont agree about Asensio. I think he is too raw for us and he will have to adapt to a position he is not familiar in. Although he played on the wings occasionally for Espanyol he mostly played as an AM which we dont utilise. Would love to get Sarabia to back up Ronaldo. Bale will actually have someone to assist him because Pablo is incredibly creative

That said, there are rumours that Rodriguez is headed to Arsenal. Come on you gunners you can do it. We should go after Siquera, Moreno or Bernat. They are guys who know the league so wontt need to adapt compared to Wendell or Layun
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 30, 2016 4:26 pm

All I hear about Moreno is how he gets chewed out. Didn't carragher say "sign a *bleep* left back" after his performance in the EL final.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Tbh if Marcelo can play LB despite his questionable defending so can the guys I mentioned. I remember how good Moreno was for Sevilla. Not sure what happened at Liverpool. Maybe he never quite adapted to the league but I feel he could be an incredible back up to Marcelo

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon May 30, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon May 30, 2016 5:50 pm

I think Sarabia will be a great choice if Jese leaves

I think Jese will leave tbh. Time he becomes a starter and he won't a real madrid
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon May 30, 2016 5:51 pm

As for left backs, has anyone been keeping an eye on Mario Hermoso? He's on loan at Valladolid
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2016 9:23 pm

So apparently Monchi has told Sevilla that he will be leaving at the end of the season.

First galactico of the summer incoming in 3.....2......1 Perez better not let him leave to EPL ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 30, 2016 10:45 pm

AS is saying he might be heading to United. I hope they're wrong.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 31, 2016 2:33 am

united? what does monchi want at utd? if anything, considering they have mourinho, and mou doesn't really value sporting directors he should forget about it and come to madrid
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 31, 2016 3:56 am

Yeah, Monchi would definitely be of better use in Madrid than in Manchester especially with Jose around.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 am

We should look at Koulibaly of Napoli for center back option. He was pretty damn good when ever I watched them.

Moreno was always awful defensively.. Even in his Seville days. Not sure what you guys see in him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 31, 2016 6:32 am

Jese is leaving?

Can we get him without a buyback?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 am

I think Jese wants to succeed at Madrid, if we sell him without a buy-back we are pretty much admitting that a jewel of our B-team failed when promoted. I think if he leaves it is going to be with a buy-back but not to a big team like Juve more like to Sevilla who have always wanted him or Porto. He could do with regular first team football. But with Ronaldo admitting he will play less next season I suspect he may want to stay as he feels he will get more playing time. ZZ likes him too so if he leaves it is on his own accord

We have had alot of success with buy-back clauses over the years. We are unlikely to change the model now with our youngsters. Buy-back clauses allow the other club to make alittle bit of profit for developing them and we can allow them to be developed for 2/3 seasons and then deciding whether they are good enough for the first team. Kiko, Callejon, Carvajal, Lucas, Casemiro, Morata and soon to be Llorente have all come to us that way and all been successful. Other clubs like Barca are following that model now. To answer your question, unless Jese has no future with us it is either going to be a straight loan to a LaLiga team perhaps Villarreal with the departure of Denis Suarez because he is good enough to start for most laliga clubs or a buy back to another team

On the topic of Moreno. I disagree that he was bad for Sevilla. I remember how most teams wanted him when he was about to leave including us but we couldnt sell Coentrao on time so had to go for a last minute Siquera deal as opposed to endless negotiations with Sevilla. I'd rather it be someone who is familiar with laliga and not Gaya for the love of God. The only ones linked are Layun, Wendell and Rodriguez so we will probably get one of them. I read somewhere that Layun has a buy out clause of 20 something million and wants to leave. Wendell and Rodriguez are probably going to be more expensive particularly Rodriguez.

Speaking of Monchi, all rumours points to him going to bloody United of all clubs. But if Perez appoints Pedja then I wont mind too much because Pedja was a success for us

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am

Marca

Morata: My desire is to play and succeed at RM, I am far from the player that left years ago, I am more complete now

So thats the striker position out of the way now lets get Kyrchowiak and a LB and replacements for players who leave

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 am

Jose Luiz Sanchez (Perez' right hand man):

ZZ has told Perez who he wants in goal next season and made it clear it is Navas and does not want another keeper.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2016 10:14 am

Florentino's interview with Marca hasn't been translated yet. My Spanish is quite poor but I think I was able to understand the main points:

1. Basically he's saying Z has full control over transfers and he won't buy anyone without consulting the Frenchman first.

2. On the Navas-De Gea debate, he's saying that it's up to Z and Z only to decide. He added that it would be very difficult to manage two great players for one position.

3. On Ronaldo, he said he wants him to retire at Madrid and that the chance of him leaving is very slim. ""Our dream is that he will retire at Real Madrid," Perez added. "He is the best player in the world and fits perfectly into the best club in the world."

4. On James, when asked whether he'd accept any offers for him, he said that "we haven't received any offers for him", which means he wouldn't be totally 100% against selling him.

5. on Pogba: "Pogba is a great player, but in midfield we have six great players, so I would not want to discuss speculation. While he excites me, it is difficult to reach agreements if there are no termination clauses. If a player such as him is available, we may go for him, but would have to reach an agreement."

6. On transfers: "It's very difficult to bring someone, It's the truth. I'll talk to Zidane. Our obligation is to be much better every year. He will decide if we can get someone better than we have."
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 31, 2016 1:03 pm

@Carthage is this the interview? http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/31/574d3f0de2704e93708b4672.html

I'm bored at work Sad , I can translate.

Transfers

"It is very difficult to bring someone. I'm being truthful. I will speak with Zidane. Our duty is to be much better each year. He will say if something can be improved."

Signing a galactico

"I am excited by the best. If there is player like that then we would surely go for him."

And if he was Barca's?

"In Spain its more difficult because of the release clause. Outside there are no clauses, so you have to reach an agreement"

Pogba?

"He is a great player, but in the midfield, even if I don't want to talk about it, we have 6 great players."

The future of James

"He arrived late and started behind. Others were playing well. He is one of the great players we have. We haven't had an offer from anyone nor talked about the future. The good thing we have at this stage is that everyone is leaving (he laughs) and we can work without pressure."

On Ronaldo

You got that one perfectly.

¿De Gea or Keylor Navas?

"It is not me who has to decide. I would say that it is very difficult to handle two great players in this or any other spot."
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Jose Luiz Sanchez (Perez' right hand man):

ZZ has told Perez who he wants in goal next season and made it clear it is Navas and does not want another keeper.

De Gea Shouldn't have renewed, i understood him though, he didn't want to miss the Eurocup and spent a year on the bench but he had to know that, that him signing a new deal would make almost impossible for him to join us, even if he still desires to join us Mou won't make it easier than Van Gaal did, as i think DDG is the type of keeper Mou likes

On the other hand we're well covered with Keylor and Casilla has proved to be a good replacement for Navas

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2016 2:08 pm

rincon wrote:@Carthage is this the interview? http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/31/574d3f0de2704e93708b4672.html

I'm bored at work Sad , I can translate.

Transfers

"It is very difficult to bring someone. I'm being truthful. I will speak with Zidane. Our duty is to be much better each year. He will say if something can be improved."

Signing a galactico

"I am excited by the best. If there is player like that then we would surely go for him."

And if he was Barca's?

"In Spain its more difficult because of the release clause. Outside there are no clauses, so you have to reach an agreement"

Pogba?

"He is a great player, but in the midfield, even if I don't want to talk about it, we have 6 great players."

The future of James

"He arrived late and started behind. Others were playing well. He is one of the great players we have. We haven't had an offer from anyone nor talked about the future. The good thing we have at this stage is that everyone is leaving (he laughs) and we can work without pressure."

On Ronaldo

You got that one perfectly.

¿De Gea or Keylor Navas?

"It is not me who has to decide. I would say that it is very difficult to handle two great players in this or any other spot."

Thanks for the help rincon Smile
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2016 2:17 pm

So if we can accept Perez and Sanchez as speaking the truth, then of the 4 points, I said earlier most go out the window.

1. No change in Goal

2. Sure sounds like they are not concerned about any possible transfer ban.

3. Flo will be Flo. Well maybe not! affraid I think there still will be the temptation to go after Pogba, which would mean Kroos or Isco would have to go.

4. Balance issues, this one still seems valid. Primarily we need a DM, backup CF, backup LB and James to be sold. I'm not convinced a change in CF is not in the works (again not to be confused with Morata returning as backup CF).

So in conclusion,

I think

Out - James, Kroos or Isco, Benz, Arbeloa

In - DM, LB, CF, Morata

As far as the transfer ban, I suspect they finally sign Ceballos, but leave him on loan and thus they have most positions covered with talented youngsters on loan, which will allow them to essentially continue for a year of no transfers.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 31, 2016 2:20 pm

One of Kroos or Isco will leave only if Pogba comes.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Back to Jese, am I the only one that feels he is no where near the player he was before he got injured?

I agree that he is a talent, but it's now been three years that we have waited for the breakthru. Lucas was a better player than him this year. If he stays and Ronaldo does start to reduce his playing time, then this upcoming season will be a make or break season for him. For his own good, it would be better for him to go somewhere were he can start, but as a loan or sale with a buy back. And for the club, we would be stronger with someone more experienced. The player I would love to have for that position, even though I know there is no way we could ever get him is Nolito!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next