Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Don't mind us shopping in Germany, but when was the last time we went for a player in the Bundesliga? van Bommel? It just seems like we have phobia of going in there

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:37 pm

IMO, Xhaka would be the best option to replace De Jong, he could even be an upgrade.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:45 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Don't mind us shopping in Germany, but when was the last time we went for a player in the Bundesliga? van Bommel? It just seems like we have phobia of going in there

We have an absolute transfer blind spot when it comes to Germany but if we are serious about bringing in new players but lack funds then we need to attack markets like Germany and Croatia.

El Shaarawy wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The red and black forum line. rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 am

Atalanta's president has confirmed that negotiations concerning Baselli are real but that it's not certain anything will come of it. I saw his half hour cameo against Inter but I still haven't seen enough to pass judgement. I'll post my observations after I see him playing Juve this coming week.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 am

@s04_en 51m51 minutes ago
BREAKING: #Schalke have activated the transfer clause with #Nastasic and he will remain at #S04. #MCFC

There goes our hopes of snatching Nasta
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 am

Muntari to Los Angeles?

link
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

I believe in Sulley Galaxy.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 am

That double pivot of Muntari-Gerrard Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 am

Bradley, Giovinco, Muntari.

If the MLS is so interested in Serie A perhaps we could organise some sort of package deal whereby they take Zapata and Essien as well.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:19 pm

#Abate: "Non ho ancora rinnovato, ma è tutto fatto. Rimarrò al Milan"

#Abate: "I have not yet renewed, but it's all done. I will stay at Milan "

Great news
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Milan return Destro to Roma?

link

--------------

If we send Destro back and sign Okaka/Paloschi, i might just contemplate murdering someone.

Though if we sign say, Zaza/Immobile would you guys think it would be an upgrade? I know Zaza is banking on a Juve move, but i feel its going to be hard finding playing time there, especially with Tevez, Morata and (rumored) Vazquez/Dybala. Ciro on the other hand doesn't seem like he's a fit for Dortmund, we might be able to get him on the cheap.

Of course i'd prefer to keep Destro, especially since we already paid 700k for the loan and 16m buyout is not that much considering Roma got him for 12m
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:19 pm

i hope so.

destro is useless.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:00 am

Destro isn't useless. He's a target man sort of striker who has a team behind him that is barely functional most of the time and not set up to help him when it is functional. Now, imagine Destro and Zaza together up front. That's positive thinking.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 am

At this point I don't even care who we end up with, I just want a striker who isn't on loan. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 am

Inb4 we get Falcao on loan and he continues his tradition of joining clubs not in the CL Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:52 am

Thank goodness we can't afford his wages. Laughing

Inb4SarribringsTavano
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 am

Sarri:"Tavano? I personally prefer Acquafrecsa"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Milan-owned striker M’Baye Niang confirms he’d “like another year at Genoa” after impressing on loan.

Link

-----------

No contention from me, heck, take 2 years
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:15 am

Gabriel has 20 clean sheets for Carpi this season link
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 03, 2015 11:12 pm

One of Bee's benefactors is Nelio Lucas (Head of Doyen Sports), according GDM we're linked with Falcow, Il Kondom, Ibrahim and Gabi

Link
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am

@ES, thats what I have mentioned before, this could be our primary source of players.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 12:17 am

I am quite skeptical with 3rd party ownerships though, however, i could see the benefits especially when it comes to evading FFP sanctions. Although, i wouldn't be suprised if Doyen has a stake in most of our players 5 years from now Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

@AlfredoPedulla 3s3 seconds ago
Tante richieste per José Mauri, ma tutto confermato: aspetta il Milan

We have Jose Mauri (Aka Juve's bane) in the bag, he's a 19 year old Argentinian CM, most notable for this:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri May 22, 2015 7:58 am

The sentiment of pursuing Italian players - Mauri plays for the Italy U17 side - might be nice but most of the Italians who would genuinely improve the side are out of our reach. To settle for those who remain will send us nowhere and I've never understood our pursuit of Mauri, nor the supposed interest of other clubs.

For those unfamiliar with Mauri, I'll do a comparative analysis for your benefit.

Mauri vs Traffic Cone

Fouls committed: Mauri
Balls lost: Mauri
Chances created: Tie
Wages: Traffic Cone
Consistency: Traffic Cone
Usefulness in training: Traffic Cone

Decide for yourself.

In all seriousness, he's young and cheap enough that it's a fairly unobjectionable transfer and we will effectively have to replace four midfielders this summer so whilst we may not be thrilled by the pursuit of squad players, it will be necessary. Having a proper coach will fix a lot of issues but we will still need to chase far better midfielders than Mauri this summer though to get back to where we need to be.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 am

At first I read it as Stefano Mauri and a tear rolled down my eye.

Thankfully its some young Italian, but what the hell has he done to earn 1M + bonuses per year?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next