Casciavit
Mr Nick09
S
51 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 8 Empty Re: Ancelotti's next gig

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 1:08 am

I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about. Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers. He also had key injuries in the squad. He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:12 am

smh can you guys not read? if players don't get injured carlo plays the same team, none of you are madrid fans stfu and stop trying to debate things you know nothing about
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

breva wrote:I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about.  Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers.  He also had key injuries in the squad.  He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.
Holy shit Ancelotti gets a lot of goodwill because of the hate for Madrid.

How many of you guys watched every one of our games this season?
There's some facts that you can't get around.
We played basically the same team every freaking game.
Ancelotti started Modric when he wasn't fit so he got injured once again.
He never changed the line-up no matter who was broken or had been giving a string of bad performances. An example of a broken down player was Kroos who came to Madrid in great form and looked like an 80-year old chain smoking cancer patient after being drained for energy. Bale had a bunch of shit performances which didn't have consequences.
The midfielders Lucas Silva and Illarra couldn't get decent playing time and after 1 or 2 bad to mediocre performances never saw the pitch again. Ancelotti moved a horrid Ramos up to the midfield instead of trying out a playet that's actually comfortable at that position.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 1:31 am

My brother in law is a socio. I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football. He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired. He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 am

breva wrote:I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about.  Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers.  He also had key injuries in the squad.  He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.
chad is not the only one that don't know what hes talking about. had silva and illarra played and Madrid lost they would be saying the same thing. fickle fans imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:39 am

breva wrote:My brother in law is a socio.  I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football.  He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired.  He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
stfu your not fooling anybody, your post already gave away the fact you don't watch madrid and just piecing together other posts
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:41 am

chad4401 wrote:
breva wrote:My brother in law is a socio.  I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football.  He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired.  He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
stfu your not fooling anybody, your post already gave away the fact you don't watch madrid and just piecing together other posts
calm down a bit mate. people are just giving there opinion.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 am

bond your opinion is that of an butt hurt prem fanboy who is mad that bale looks like an amateur and gets booed, its funny how you care about madrid all of sudden, as i said stick to the prem and take madrid off your mind cause you clearly don't follow the team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 am

chad4401 wrote:bond your opinion is that of an butt hurt prem fanboy who is mad that bale looks like an amateur and gets booed, its funny how you care about madrid all of sudden, as i said stick to the prem and take madrid off your mind cause you clearly don't follow the team
I thought we were talking about ancelotti not bale. scratch time for bed I think mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 7:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Cool it and grow up. Don't ever use that language with me again.  Next time I will report you.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 pm

People, please stay civil - all of you. Mind you, it is no fun for me having to warn people and dock percents, but as you might know I will do so without thinking twice if necessary. So consider this your one and only warning in this thread.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

my bad rwo but im tired of these posers acting like they're so into the club, just because they want to take a swipe at it, its obvious and annoying
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Well, you can always object to their statements in a civil way. As a matter of fact, it looks much more confident and superior if one doesn't resort to insults, but to simple facts.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 pm

EuroMax could use an apprentice to get him coffee and organise his paperwork
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 10:23 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, you can always object to their statements in a civil way. As a matter of fact, it looks much more confident and superior if one doesn't resort to insults, but to simple facts.
that the problem when you go in depth, they skip over it just to continue pretending, but i hear you loud and clear
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 am

Spanish Paper Marca have reported that Liverpool have contacted Carlo hmm
i would take him over Klopp !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 am

Thought he's going to take a break so he can get surgery in Canada and all that hmm
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Spanish Paper Marca have reported that Liverpool have contacted Carlo hmm
i would take him over Klopp !
yes please. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 27, 2015 1:34 pm

But Carlo wouldnt want you though... what do you guys offer? u cant even renew a youngster :smh:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:But Carlo wouldnt want you though... what do you guys offer? u cant even renew a youngster :smh:

Exactly why Carlo would want it though hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:But Carlo wouldnt want you though... what do you guys offer? u cant even renew a youngster :smh:
good support and respect from a club and fans goes along way. he knows at Liverpool he wont get treated like a dog turd if he don't win every game 10-0
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 27, 2015 1:47 pm

MR BOND wrote:
good support and respect from a club and fans goes along way. he knows at Liverpool he wont get treated like a dog turd if he don't win every game 10-0

Yet you want a manager out after he brought you back into relevancy last season, after a bad one like this one. Where European football was too much for you with losing your best player hmm

That kind of support? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Yet you want a manager out after he brought you back into relevancy last season, after a bad one like this one. Where European football was too much for you with losing your best player hmm

so Rodgers is a good manager now is he. yesterday he was rubbish.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 27, 2015 1:54 pm

since his milan days carlo has been smart to avoid clubs with little money to spend and no talent to win big, that's not gonna change for liverpool lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed May 27, 2015 1:56 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote: good support and respect from a club and fans goes along way. he knows at Liverpool he wont get treated like a dog turd if he don't win every game 10-0

so Rodgers is a good manager now is he. yesterday he was rubbish.

Change their mind every post just to spin it in a negative way even if they contradict what they said 1 second ago.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:since his milan days carlo has been smart to avoid clubs with little money to spend and no talent to win big, that's not gonna change for liverpool lol

I’ve followed Liverpool since 1984 after facing them with Roma in the European Cup Final, when we lost on penalties.

It’s always been a club that excites me. The “You’ll Never Walk Alone” they sing is incredible. Nobody sings an anthem like Liverpool fans.

Tomorrow, before the game, I’m going to go out onto the pitch early because I want to hear them sing it.

I’m so excited… sometimes I look for it on the internet and put it on for my friends. It’s something really unique, seriously.

I remember when we played them in Istanbul [in the Champions League Final] and we were winning 3-0 at the break.

There were 45,000 Liverpool fans in the ground singing “You’ll Never Walk Alone” for 10 minutes. It was incredible and for an Italian it was a shock.

seems to have a soft spot for Liverpool. so you never know. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: