Casciavit
Mr Nick09
S
51 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancelotti's next gig

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

You don't win a trophy (CDR, La Liga and CL being the only legit trophies)... you don't survive at Real Madrid unless it's your first year and the club has shown progress (and that's not even certain). Simple as that and it's understandable. Every coach who comes here knows this or they're just fooling themselves.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 6:56 pm

i dont have an issue with him not winning anything this season, although he mismanaged la liga again.

the problem is 7 win in 22 games vs atletico, barca and val. gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 pm

I'm just tired of the inevitable fatigue/injuries come mid-March of our top players... you see it coming a mile away yet Carlo does nothing. I don't like full 50/50 rotation at all. But you need to give guys breathers ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Won them la Decima a year ago, gets sacked the season after.

Joke of a football club.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm just tired of the inevitable fatigue/injuries come mid-March of our top players...  you see it coming a mile away yet Carlo does nothing.  I don't like full 50/50 rotation at all.  But you need to give guys breathers ffs.    
how many players did barca use/rest this season. I see a few Madrid fans saying your players were getting over used. I was wondering how much your closest rivals rotated players.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 25, 2015 7:07 pm

RED wrote:Won them la Decima a year ago, gets sacked the season after.

Joke of a football club.

You don't win trophies, you don't survive at Real Madrid. Simple as that. It shows that we're very demanding and have very high expectations and rightly so.

He could go to Manchester United, finish fourth and trophyless and still keep his job. But this is Real Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Unless the Roma management make a suprising heel turn and fire Rudi even after he just secured us automatic CL qualification, I think he will stay at Roma for another season, which rules out Carletto for the foreseeable future.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:10 pm

he would have kept his job if he hadnt made the same mistakes over two seasons with 0 adjustment.

why are u lots refusing to actually discuss his failings over the two years, acting like he was the best manager ever to take charge of us? he is not lol, again his failings made him sackable, he dug his own grave
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 25, 2015 7:12 pm

MR BOND wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I'm just tired of the inevitable fatigue/injuries come mid-March of our top players...  you see it coming a mile away yet Carlo does nothing.  I don't like full 50/50 rotation at all.  But you need to give guys breathers ffs.    
how many players did barca use/rest this season. I see a few Madrid fans saying your players were getting over used. I was wondering how much your closest rivals rotated players.

Think I read somewhere we had the fewest players over 1000 minutes of all top teams.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:13 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Joke of a football club.

You don't win trophies, you don't survive at Real Madrid. Simple as that. It shows that we're very demanding and have very high expectations and rightly so.

He could go to Manchester United, finish fourth and trophyless and still keep his job. But this is Real Madrid.
do you realise what you sound like. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Think I read somewhere we had the fewest players over 1000 minutes of all top teams.
I don't watch loads of Spanish football. but it did look to me that barca and Madrid put out much the same team when ever I watched them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

That's a false stat because Carlo plays guys for 3 straight months and then they get injured/fatigued.  The fatigued guys keep playing at a lower level.  The injured guys miss games so their total games/mins for the season look normal.

Managing a squad is about keeping guys in the best playing form possible throughout the season...

The only positions where we rotated normally were fullback, CB and GK.  The midfielders and forwards got destroyed.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

MR BOND wrote:

Joke of a football club.

What are you facepalming about ? Thats been the policy of Real Madrid higher ups for years.Its not his opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Joke of a football club.

The way RM treat managers is rather harsh imo. I understand that expectations are through the roof, but I feel he didn't deserve the sack after the year in which he delivered the holy grail RM been after for a decade.

He deserved another year to try and get it right. If next season he doesn't deliver, then fair enough, sack him.

It's a ridiculous policy at RM. Who else is available that will do a better job than Ancelotti? Klopp? Benitez? pfft. Give me a break.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:17 pm

official: sacked

thanks for la decima, gl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 3 Original

the players really like him

Ronaldo thinking he is up there with Dictatoressi to have any say in stuff like this. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

What are you facepalming about ? Thats been the policy of Real Madrid higher ups for years.Its not his opinion.
the way you lot go on. we are Madrid. we rule the world. god must bow his head to us. we are bla bla bla. get over your selfs ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

It's very possible he wasn't actually sacked, if this whole taking a year off to have surgery thing is true. I know most expected Madrid to sack him (IMO rightfully so), but I wouldn't be surprised if they actually asked to him to stay for one more year and he said no.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 7:22 pm

MR BOND wrote:
S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

the way you lot go on. we are Madrid. we rule the world. god must bow his head to us. we are bla bla bla. get over your selfs ffs.

I do not support Madrid and i literally dont care what they do.Neither should you i suppose.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Nope.  It's just that there's a standard...  and it's an obvious and known standard that Madrid go by.  We may fail at achieving that standard at times in terms of results.  But everyone, players and manager, are held responsible for those results annually.  Just due to practicality and availability of alternatives, players get a longer leash which is normal in every sport.  Managers, on the other hand, are the most replaceable commodity and, for this reason, are the most at risk annually.

Just simple truths.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

what people don't understand is. carlo didn't lose out because he is a bad manager. he lost out because barca are just crazy good. I can understand a man getting sacked because he is doing a bad job. but how can you sack a manager because the manager of another club is doing well. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 pm

S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
S wrote:

I do not support Madrid and i literally dont care what they do.Neither should you i suppose.
I don't care.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 pm

MR BOND wrote:what people don't understand is. carlo didn't lose out because he is a bad manager. he lost out because barca are just crazy good. I can understand a man getting sacked because he is doing a bad job. but how can you sack a manager because the manager of another club is doing well. scratch
That's false too. A HUGE factor in the decision is that we didn't win a single game against Atleti all season until the CL quarters. We beat them there but then turned around to lose to a less talented Juve (not a knock; Juve were the better team)... so that achievement was overshadowed.

You can't win 7 games in 22 tries against your main rivals, Barca, Atleti and Valencia, AND not win trophies... it just won't work. If Carlo had done well against the rivals but hadn't won a trophy, i think he gets another chance. The fact that there was literally no positive to take away from this season in terms of results made the decision inevitable imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Bond, with all due respect, you're wrong. Real Madrid played like gods during the first half of the season. It's Carlo's fault that he screwed that up by not resting our players, not breaking the BBC and no adjusting his tactics accordingly against Atlético.

Barça aren't crazy good. They gave us many opportunities to leapfrog them and at times, extend the lead at the top. But Carlo didn't take advantage of that.

Also, you misunderstood what I meant by my first post, but S and Sports clarified that for you, so no need for me to do it as well.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:what people don't understand is. carlo didn't lose out because he is a bad manager. he lost out because barca are just crazy good. I can understand a man getting sacked because he is doing a bad job. but how can you sack a manager because the manager of another club is doing well. scratch
That's false too.  A HUGE factor in the decision is that we didn't win a single game against Atleti all season until the CL quarters.  We beat them there but then turned around to lose to a less talented Juve (not a knock; Juve were the better team)...  so that achievement was overshadowed.

You can't win 7 games in 22 tries against your main rivals, Barca, Atleti and Valencia, AND not win trophies...  it just won't work.  If Carlo had done well against the rivals but hadn't won a trophy, i think he gets another chance.  The fact that there was literally no positive to take away from this season in terms of results made the decision inevitable imo.
but Madrid are probs the 2nd best team in the world. and lets be honest. barca are not your run of the mill team. imo Madrid would have won the title in England. Germany. Italy and france. its just bad luck that you are in the same lge as barca.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Can't believe we sacked him, what a *bleep* joke :facepalm:

Who out there is better? No body ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite