Can't believe we sacked him, what a *bleep* joke :facepalm:

Who out there is better? No body ffs

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancelotti's next gig

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

We were ahead of Barca in the 2nd half of both last season and this season.  We were clearly the better team when we were fresh during the first half of the season.  What happened both years?  Carlo played the same starting XI to death and we fell apart physically which cost us the league both seasons.

Barca aren't better than us in terms of talent.  Last year, we proved that (Barca won no trophies).  This year, they were better than us.  Talent level is the same.  It comes down the manager when everything else is equal.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

didnt u lots ask who was better than mou when we sacked him. chill the fck down lmao.

"better" manager is a terrible term, whoever comes just needs to make smarter decisions in terms of rotating players and adjustments in games. that's what you aim for.

It's gonna be Benitez, get ready now

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon May 25, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

MR BOND wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:what people don't understand is. carlo didn't lose out because he is a bad manager. he lost out because barca are just crazy good. I can understand a man getting sacked because he is doing a bad job. but how can you sack a manager because the manager of another club is doing well. scratch
That's false too.  A HUGE factor in the decision is that we didn't win a single game against Atleti all season until the CL quarters.  We beat them there but then turned around to lose to a less talented Juve (not a knock; Juve were the better team)...  so that achievement was overshadowed.

You can't win 7 games in 22 tries against your main rivals, Barca, Atleti and Valencia, AND not win trophies...  it just won't work.  If Carlo had done well against the rivals but hadn't won a trophy, i think he gets another chance.  The fact that there was literally no positive to take away from this season in terms of results made the decision inevitable imo.
but Madrid are probs the 2nd best team in the world. and lets be honest. barca are not your run of the mill team. imo Madrid would have won the title in England. Germany. Italy and france. its just bad luck that you are in the same lge as barca.

Thats such a loser mentality.Barca are too good so lets just concede defeat,sounds like a plan !
Anyways,Barca were defo there for the taking.Madrid just dint capitalize on their slip-ups when it mattered.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Bond, with all due respect, you're wrong. Real Madrid played like gods during the first half of the season. It's Carlo's fault that he screwed that up by not resting our players, not breaking the BBC and no adjusting his tactics accordingly against Atlético.

Barça aren't crazy good. They gave us many opportunities to leapfrog them and at times, extend the lead at the top. But Carlo didn't take advantage of that.

Also, you misunderstood what I meant by my first post, but S and Sports clarified that for you, so no need for me to do it as well.
but lets be honest mate. if he rested players and lost the Madrid fans would be saying he cost us because he didn't play his strongest team. the fact is there is no pleasing Madrid fans. but then again. you are bigger than god and should be winning every game 10-0
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:39 pm

S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
That's false too.  A HUGE factor in the decision is that we didn't win a single game against Atleti all season until the CL quarters.  We beat them there but then turned around to lose to a less talented Juve (not a knock; Juve were the better team)...  so that achievement was overshadowed.

You can't win 7 games in 22 tries against your main rivals, Barca, Atleti and Valencia, AND not win trophies...  it just won't work.  If Carlo had done well against the rivals but hadn't won a trophy, i think he gets another chance.  The fact that there was literally no positive to take away from this season in terms of results made the decision inevitable imo.
but Madrid are probs the 2nd best team in the world. and lets be honest. barca are not your run of the mill team. imo Madrid would have won the title in England. Germany. Italy and france. its just bad luck that you are in the same lge as barca.

Thats such a loser mentality.Barca are too good so lets just concede defeat,sounds like a plan !
Anyways,Barca were defo there for the taking.Madrid just dint capitalize on their slip-ups when it mattered.
jesus wept how can you not see your saying. my mentality is they have a top team. they gave it your best shot. but lost out to a great team in barca. but instead of taking there hat off to barca like a man. they chuck toys out the pram and bitch like a 6yo. get over your self ffs..
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Mon May 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Madrid are a joke of a club these days. I hope they return to the dark ages.

I'm not a fan of Carlo but Madrid need to stop this hiring and firing policy they have. It has gotten them nowhere. Something deeply wrong with the club and it's not the coaches.

Last edited by Pseudo on Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 7:43 pm

MR BOND wrote:
S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

jesus wept how can you not see your self. my mentality is you have a top team. you gave it your best shot. but you lost out to a great team in barca. but instead of taking your hat off to barca like a man. you chuck your toys out the pram and bitch like a 6yo. get over your self ffs..

Laughing

I dont even watch that many Liga games but atleast i follow the updates.
To say Barca were 'too good' in the league this year is absurd considering the league went down to the last 3 matchdays.
And here you are mouthing off like you've been watching the league since day 1.
Not to mention,Modric injury cost them dearly too.
Like i said,Barca were there for the taking this year.Its certainly not been a stroll in the park for them at all.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:44 pm

MR BOND wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Bond, with all due respect, you're wrong. Real Madrid played like gods during the first half of the season. It's Carlo's fault that he screwed that up by not resting our players, not breaking the BBC and no adjusting his tactics accordingly against Atlético.

Barça aren't crazy good. They gave us many opportunities to leapfrog them and at times, extend the lead at the top. But Carlo didn't take advantage of that.

Also, you misunderstood what I meant by my first post, but S and Sports clarified that for you, so no need for me to do it as well.
but lets be honest mate. if he rested players and lost the Madrid fans would be saying he cost us because he didn't play his strongest team. the fact is there is no pleasing Madrid fans. but then again. you are bigger than god and should be winning every game 10-0
obviously when you make the wrong decision and you end up losing because of that you are in fault. Enrique made the right decision in terms of rotating his squad and they were crazy fresh in the last sprint, when it mattered.

you could have rotated and continued winning, problem is that he did not even try.

Even worse, he did the same thing last season andhe flopped the league in a similar fashion. And then rinse and repeat this year... nah he got to go
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 25, 2015 7:48 pm

25.05.2015 - The day Luis Enrique got Carlo Ancelotti sacked. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 25, 2015 7:48 pm

MR BOND wrote:

Again false. I'm pretty sure 99% of Real Madrid fans would've supported him had he benched Bale in some games.

Your opinion is your opinion, but let me respectfully tell you that it's based on false premises and unconscious, emotionally driven bias. Let's leave it at that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:49 pm

S wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
S wrote:

jesus wept how can you not see your self. my mentality is you have a top team. you gave it your best shot. but you lost out to a great team in barca. but instead of taking your hat off to barca like a man. you chuck your toys out the pram and bitch like a 6yo. get over your self ffs..

Laughing

I dont even watch that many Liga games but atleast i follow the updates.
To say Barca were 'too good' in the league this year is absurd considering the league went down to the last 3 matchdays.
And here you are mouthing off like you've been watching the league since day 1.
Not to mention,Modric injury cost them dearly too.
Like i said,Barca were there for the taking this year.Its certainly not been a stroll in the park for them at all.
it went down to the last 3 match days because Madrid are a fantastic team. they are a world class team. but barca are also a world class team.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Mon May 25, 2015 7:50 pm

People need to stop using Barcelona as an excuse for Carlo's failings though. Dat Barcelona died in 2011. Madrid have no excuse for their lack of dominance afterwards.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Fußball wrote:25.05.2015 - The day Luis Enrique got Carlo Ancelotti sacked. Proud
It was more Simeone and Carlo self-destructing tbh. Barca hasn't done anything that exceptional vis-a-vis Madrid this season... last season, yes. But Carlo managed to win the cups.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Pseudo wrote:People need to stop using Barcelona as an excuse for Carlo's failings though. Dat Barcelona died in 2011. Madrid have no excuse for their lack of dominance afterwards.
if barca turn it on. they can destroy any team in the world. suarez messi naymar is enough to give people sleepless nights. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Carlo not beating atletico in 6 games and then losing 4-0 probably got him sacked.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Carlo not beating Atletico in six games was one of the weirdest things I've seen in Football in recent memory Laughing

Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Nah. Uncle Flo(p)'s nightmares about Barca winning the treble triggered this. So ultimately it was Lucho.

Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 4 Enrique

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Pseudo wrote:Carlo not beating Atletico in six games was one of the weirdest things I've seen in Football in recent memory Laughing

he kept repeating the same dumb tactics with no adjustment.

Simeone just rimmed him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Who cares about La Liga? The man won a CL, and lost another semi.. That alone should give him another year

CL >>>>>> La Liga
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Pseudo wrote:Carlo not beating Atletico in six games was one of the weirdest things I've seen in Football in recent memory Laughing

Simeone just rimmed him
I take it atletico parked the bus. and Ronaldo had about 30 shots and didn't score.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Mon May 25, 2015 8:05 pm

You can't really blame him though. Both Ronaldo and Bale are very one dimensional players.Madrid needed more mobile and creative players on the wings but instead they have two donkeys.

Lucho didn't do anything special imo. No way atlet's defense could stop a fluid front-line like MSN. They don't rely on service and they can dribble in tight spaces.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Simeone just rimmed him
I take it atletico parked the bus. and Ronaldo had about 30 shots and didn't score.
u barely watch la liga, still amazes me people still having football arguments with u on these topics Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Accommodating Bale while sacrificing Benzema, Isco and James did him in imo. We were playing beautiful footy. Then Bale came back and he moved 3 of our top performers around to make room for him.... those 3 were still good mostly (until Isco and Benz got burnt out) but nowhere the godly level they were at before.

I never understood that. If the team is playing at god level, you don't change the ENTIRE SYSTEM to accommodate a player who isn't even anywhere near as talented as those 3.

He stuck with the failed system in the face of the obvious, which was even worse.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Pseudo wrote:You can't really blame him though. Both Ronaldo and Bale are very one dimensional players.Madrid needed more mobile and creative players on the wings but instead they have two donkeys.

Lucho didn't do anything special imo. No way atlet's defense could stop a fluid front-line like MSN. They don't rely on service and they can dribble in tight spaces.
tbh I think Ronaldo is a big part of the problem. you have to ask what does the team give up for Ronaldo to get his top goal scorer award.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Simeone just rimmed him
u barely watch la liga, still amazes me people still having football arguments with u on these topics Laughing
im not arguing. I asked you a question. when ever I saw AM play in big games they played more like Chelsea than thay did barca. so I asked if yu had all the play. and thay parked the bus.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum